Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

Here’s what she does:

1) Use birth control consistently. That will eliminate 99.% of unwanted pregnancies.

2) In the event of the 1% failure rate, she can take a 4-hour bus ride to Mississipi.

Murder…..er, problem….solved.

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
If they get pregnant by a Republican or Catholic Priest ... YES. (joke)

I simply asked for an example, and you continue to be unable to provide even one

Get over yourself. You asked a blank question. I clearly explained my position, if you know nothing the Democrats ever did ever that violated the Constitution, why would I waste my time answering it?

Now you had a meltdown, but you still don't want to answer the question. Answer your own question first. If you really are a Trump supporter, my skepticism would be a relief to you, not a cause for a meltdown.

So? You first

Here's the deal, with the cooperation of Soros's Media Matters and the liberal media, the abortion industry has the means to investigate every pending bill in every state regardless of it's chance of passing. The wording is paraphrased and some details are left out and it is spun to willing left wing blog sites to keep up the anger and outrage (and violence?) on the left. The issue isn't about abortion as much as it's another political tool used by a dying party that has lost touch with America.

Get over yourself. You asked a blank question. I clearly explained my position, if you know nothing the Democrats ever did ever that violated the Constitution, why would I waste my time answering it?

Now you had a meltdown, but you still don't want to answer the question. Answer your own question first. If you really are a Trump supporter, my skepticism would be a relief to you, not a cause for a meltdown.

So? You first

A melt down? Bitch, please, you're hardly that good.

And it's not me first. You made a comment and I asked for clarification. You've been unable to provide that, so one can only assume one of two things: Either there are no examples of the Supreme Court not protecting our rights and you're just too big a chickenshit to admit it, or there are examples and you're just too fucking stupid to know what they are.

Either way, the undeniable reality here is that you made a statement which you can't support.

Period...

For argument's sake, let's say that Louisiana makes abortion illegal and treats it as murder.

If a woman lives in Shreveport, and travels to Houston to get an abortion, can the state of Louisiana charge her with murder if abortion is legal in Texas?
Nope. As far as ive seen. People already leave states to get abortions late term now and arent charged. Half the country has late term abortion illegal already.

Pretty sad that you've resorted to quoting yourself so you've got someone to talk to... LOL!!

You're lying that you voted for Trump, Girlie. You're an angry, hate filled leftist. Just top lying. I see why you don't want to talk about your boy Biden, LOL

You're lying that you voted for Trump, Girlie. You're an angry, hate filled leftist. Just top lying. I see why you don't want to talk about your boy Biden, LOL

Wow, what a pathetic little piece of shit you are. You're too fucking inept that you can't support what you say, so you accuse someone of lying?

I've talked about Biden quite often on this forum, and not a whole lot of it has been complimentary. See, if you weren't a fucking brain dead retard, you'd know that. I'll talk about Biden all day long. Of course, I'll have to do that with someone who's not sporting an extra chromosome, like you...

Nope. As far as ive seen. People already leave states to get abortions late term now and arent charged. Half the country has late term abortion illegal already.

Oh, I agree with you.

But I've no doubt that the zealots here will insist that a woman who does that still be charged with murder...

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

You're asking me?

I'm a libertarian who happens to like the Constitution.

So NO, is your short answer.

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
Louisiana was always pretty moral and strict about certain things

The Texas law already has Americans ratting each other out like we're in North Korea. There's no way to know how far this will go, regardless of what the Holy Warriors say.

An 8 week or 12 week or 15 week limit would have been the OBVIOUS compromise. But we're no longer allowed to compromise. America can no longer fix big problems.
You talking about compromise? You and your name calling is as divisive as it gets.

You talking about compromise? You and your name calling is as divisive as it gets.
In reality, I think the best answers and ideas come from the innovation that comes from collaboration. I've said that many times. MANY times. You could easily run an advanced search with my name and the terms "collaboration" and "innovation" for proof, but I don't expect you to do that.

You're so sensitive about your hero that all you see is my light name-calling (like what, "Trumpster"?), which is pretty funny, considering the horrible things that are said to me here. Daily. Funny, I guess you "don't see" that stuff, huh?

But that's okay. I know what I'm dealing with.

Oh, I agree with you.

But I've no doubt that the zealots here will insist that a woman who does that still be charged with murder...
My zeal is an end to late term abortion unless the mother's life is in danger. My comoromise position is 15 weeks via Mississippi. Which is more than enough time to decide.

Late term abortion to me is vile and barbarism and needs to end.

Roe v Wade Ruling itself said legislatures need to decide when the consensus of when life begins.. It set viability but not when it felt life begins. Not its job. Kicked the can down the road.

I wouldnt be surprised if SCOTUSsets it at 15 weeks and kicks the can again.

In reality, I think the best answers and ideas come from the innovation that comes from collaboration. I've said that many times. MANY times. You could easily run an advanced search with my name and the terms "collaboration" and "innovation" for proof, but I don't expect you to do that.

You're so sensitive about your hero that all you see is my light name-calling (like what, "Trumpster"?), which is pretty funny, considering the horrible things that are said to me here. Daily. Funny, I guess you "don't see" that stuff, huh?

But that's okay. I know what I'm dealing with.
Thank you for proving my contention. As far as how you are treated is your own doing and I don't blame people for disliking you and your hypocrisy. I tried to be nice and didn't call you names and you treated me unkindly, falsely accused me of positions I didn't have, so no sympathy from me, you brought it on yourself. Don't continue to cry to me.

The contitution says nothing about eating, travel, pussy, vagina, or even womb, etc.

Republicans are making women 2nd class citizens.
Penelplop: what is your understanding of the difference between pussy and vagina? And how is defending the innocent and helpless life of the preborn an attempt to subjugate women, exactly?

Forum List

Back