Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

My zeal is an end to late term abortion unless the mother's life is in danger. My comoromise position is 15 weeks via Mississippi. Which is more than enough time to decide.

Late term abortion to me is vile and barbarism and needs to end.

Roe v Wade Ruling itself said legislatures need to decide when the consensus of when life begins.. It set viability but not when it felt life begins. Not its job. Kicked the can down the road.

I wouldnt be surprised if SCOTUSsets it at 15 weeks and kicks the can again.
My position is life begins at conception and that all abortion is wrong, however I am not the judge and jury and I don't live with the consequences of abortion like women do, so 15 weeks sounds fair.

Not sure what others think.

Thank you for proving my contention. As far as how you are treated is your own doing and I don't blame people for disliking you and your hypocrisy. I tried to be nice and didn't call you names and you treated me unkindly, falsely accused me of positions I didn't have, so no sympathy from me, you brought it on yourself. Don't continue to cry to me.
You're so welcome!

My position is life begins at conception and that all abortion is wrong, however I am not the judge and jury and I don't live with the consequences of abortion like women do, so 15 weeks sounds fair.

Not sure what others think.
I do believe in at conception but that is an acceptable time to me to end late term abortion

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend is an aerospace engineer. She's literally a rocket scientist.

She's pretty much the smartest person in any room she walks into.

She is lesser to no one...
So, you're sponging off a smart chick with money, is that what you're saying? :p

You are painting with a broad brush there. The issue is the right to Life of a baby and when that begins.
The answer is very clear. It's in our Constitution. You have to be "born" to have any political rights. The unborn have no political rights. Period.

If you wanted to change that, you'd need a Constitutional amendment.

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.

If I killed your unborn baby that would be murder. How is your scenario different?

LOL. I’m about as Right-Wing as people get, ideologically. It’s not that women are lesser or Men are greater. It’s simply a matter of division of labor and responsibility.

yes, men and women are DIFFERENT, and that's what makes life interesting
The problem isn’t the differences. In fact those differences are what should bring Men and women together. Unfortunately instead of embracing those differences, many women now want to try to be Men. This causes the chaos and drama in much of Society.

Wow, what a pathetic little piece of shit you are. You're too fucking inept that you can't support what you say, so you accuse someone of lying?

I've talked about Biden quite often on this forum, and not a whole lot of it has been complimentary. See, if you weren't a fucking brain dead retard, you'd know that. I'll talk about Biden all day long. Of course, I'll have to do that with someone who's not sporting an extra chromosome, like you...

It's almost like I was a total butt and claimed I have no idea what Democrats did that violated the Constitution so I asked you instead.

Oh wait, you were that total butt ...

It's almost like I was a total butt and claimed I have no idea what Democrats did that violated the Constitution so I asked you instead.

Oh wait, you were that total butt ...
The issue here is that you can't provide examples as to how the Supreme Court has failed to protect your rights because there are no examples of how they've failed to protect your rights.

Stupid fuck...

The issue here is that you can't provide examples as to how the Supreme Court has failed to protect your rights because there are no examples of how they've failed to protect your rights.

Stupid fuck...

I know you're stupid and all but you still don't understand the difference between can't and won't. You have given me ZERO incentive to be serious with you. If you want a serious response, write a serious post. You wear a man bun, don't you? Be honest ...

I'll make you an offer. Write a serious post. We both know that isn't going to happen, don't we? But if you do, I will write a serious response. You've been nothing but a dick from one post to the next while you pout and stomp and demand I write serious responses to your stupid shit

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
to allow women to murder their unborn children but another woman is given life for murdering her BORN children is discrimination... violates the 14th Amendment

All murderers should be subject to the same level of penalty

to allow women to murder their unborn children but another woman is given life for murdering her BORN children is discrimination... violates the 14th Amendment

All murderers should be subject to the same level of penalty

So you don't know the difference between born and unborn. You are claiming they are the same. That's the basis of our whole argument. Wow. You're really lost

I know you're stupid and all but you still don't understand the difference between can't and won't. You have given me ZERO incentive to be serious with you. If you want a serious response, write a serious post. You wear a man bun, don't you? Be honest ...

I'll make you an offer. Write a serious post. We both know that isn't going to happen, don't we? But if you do, I will write a serious response. You've been nothing but a dick from one post to the next while you pout and stomp and demand I write serious responses to your stupid shit

Dude, all I did was ask a question. I didn't "demand" anything.

In post #45, you said this: "That's why were supposed to have a supreme court. Unfortunately they have been useless in terms of defending our rights."

In post #46 I responded to what you said in post #45 and asked "How have they not done that?"

Now, the only way that could be construed as me being a dick is that you regard anyone who has the audacity to not accept what you say as gospel as a dick. Nothing about my question was dickish in any way.

Since asking my question, you've been nothing but a complete failure at providing even a single example of how the Supreme Court has failed to protect our rights; not one. I fully welcome you showing me how they've failed.

But you can't do that.

My question in post #46 was asked in all sincerity, I was interested in how you thought they'd failed to protect our rights. For some odd reason known only to you, you won't provide an example of how that's been done. You dodge and weave and obfuscate, but you can't answer the question. At this point, it's not a matter of "won't" answer the question. You can't answer the question.

Given that my question was asked politely and in a very civil manner, one can only conclude that you realize you've painted yourself into a corner and, instead of being a mature adult about it, you've decided to act like a spoiled little child.

There. There's my "serious" post to you. I don't suspect you'll respond with a serious post, and I already know you're completely incapable of responding with an answer to my question from post #46...

So you don't know the difference between born and unborn. You are claiming they are the same. That's the basis of our whole argument. Wow. You're really lost
what's your age? u don't even have to give an honest answer... i just need a #

Forum List

Back