Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.

You lost all credibility after screaming it's a woman's body all over the place, you turned around and screamed if she doesn't take the jab then make her do it.

I'm just kidding. You had no credibility, hypocrisy is tattooed on your ass ...

For argument's sake, let's say that Louisiana makes abortion illegal and treats it as murder.

If a woman lives in Shreveport, and travels to Houston to get an abortion, can the state of Louisiana charge her with murder if abortion is legal in Texas?

Houston is out of their jurisdiction. So no, they can't

The Texas law already has Americans ratting each other out like we're in North Korea. There's no way to know how far this will go, regardless of what the Holy Warriors say.

An 8 week or 12 week or 15 week limit would have been the OBVIOUS compromise. But we're no longer allowed to compromise. America can no longer fix big problems.

It's hilarious watching you mindless minions parroting the Democrat line so blindly

If you saw part of the picture I could help fill it in, but you're not intellectually engaged, there is no point. You're a Democrat automaton, you see nothing wrong with the Democrat party and never will

Wow, you're fucking stupid.

I voted for Trump. Twice. I have never voted for a democrat for President. So pull your head out of your ass, dipshit, and pay attention.

You said that the Supreme Court has been "useless in terms of defending our rights".

I simply asked for an example, and you continue to be unable to provide even one. You mentioned the 1st Amendment. Well, you're still here spewing your verbal diarrhea, so that one's okay. I still own all of my unregistered firearms, so the 2nd Amendment's good to go. So tell me, retard, how have they been useless in protecting our rights?

Sadly, as you apparently possess the intellectual capacity of a cheeseburger, I harbor no illusion you'll be able to support your stupid comments...

Last edited:
... can the state of Louisiana charge her with murder if abortion is legal in Texas?

Currently, and in general, the answer would be "No" due to locus delicti.

It has been specified in the Appellate Court Decision - People v Brown `~ 69 Cal. App. 2D 602.
It was supported by the Supreme Court's - United States v Anderson ~ 328 US 699 (1946).

Neither case has anything to do with Abortion, and the law has sided simply with jurisdictional concerns regarding the "scene of the crime".
Example: It is illegal to gamble in some states, but that doesn't mean they with charge you with a crime if you go to Las Vegas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back