Louis Farrakhan speaks the truth on COVID and the forced vaccines policy that is comming:

I am an ADVOCATE of vaccines------had many----in the navy they punch everyone full of holes and have had
no adverse effects. If I had a job NOW that requires the coming vaccine----I would get it. Are you going to respond to my queries?

I'm also an advocate of TRADITIONAL vaccines.

This COVID vaccine that Bill Gates is pushing is rooted in new technology/theory of RNA altering.

Traditional vaccines are simply antibodies, and yes, those are "tried and true." All they do is super accelerate the pathogen recognition response and antibody production that is already a natural part of our immune system.

I simply wash away the anti-white portions and take the remaining message that God wanted me to hear as Christian.
Do you also wash away the anti-Jewish portions? Sieg Heil!

Yes.

And my full name is Edward Solomon.

עֲלֵיכֶם שָׁלוֹם

I've also watched David Duke and José Ángel Gutiérrez and Adolf Hitler and Karl Marx...and read the teachings of Jesus Christ, Mother Teresa, Pope Jon Paul II, Pope Francis (on demons and the true existence of Satan)...

And Stalin and Mao...

And Communist Castro and Anti-Communist Pinochet.

And The Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers...

No matter how evil or good the source, there is truth in the evil, and sometimes bad advice in the good (For instance, I don't advocate "turning the other cheek.")

Many of these racist hate leaders rose to power, because a great deal of what they said was true, and they abused that truth to pull the wool over the eyes of their followers, from which great atrocities were made possible...but that doesn't negate the actual truth of upon which such horrors were borne.

Use the eyes and ears that God gave you...and you'll know truth from fiction, good from evil and leaders from tyrants.

Last edited:
I am an ADVOCATE of vaccines------had many----in the navy they punch everyone full of holes and have had
no adverse effects. If I had a job NOW that requires the coming vaccine----I would get it. Are you going to respond to my queries?

This COVID vaccine that Bill Gates is pushing is rooted in new technology/theory of RNA altering.

Traditional vaccines are simply antibodies, and yes, those are "tried and true." All they do is super accelerate the pathogen recognition response and antibody production that is already a natural part of our immune system.

did farakharah ALSO tell you that the new vaccine would ALTER YOUR RNA? Did he mention the
FACT that Polio vaccines are being used in muslim countries to STERILIZE muslim women? ----and men?
(zionist plot-----after all ---Salk and Sabin? both jews)

I have been reading the islamo-nazi propaganda for more than 60 years and often run into people who
actually believe it

did farakharah ALSO tell you that the new vaccine would ALTER YOUR RNA? Did he mention the
FACT that Polio vaccines are being used in muslim countries to STERILIZE muslim women? ----and men?

I have been reading the islamo-nazi propaganda for more than 60 years and often run into people who
actually believe it

actually believe it

Bill Gates and other pharma companies openly admit and made videos on the RNA altering characteristic of the vaccine...Farrakhan didn't even mention the RNA part...which proves you didn't watch the video.

Many Muslim women have in fact become mysteriously sterile, after polio vaccines, but as much as you don't trust Mainstream Media about Trump and conservative causes, you seem to trust it blindly in regards to Bill Gates and Big Pharma claims about the safety of vaccines and the well being of Muslims and Hindus overseas...

At the age of 70, you still have quit a bit of time to break your bubble of Main Stream Media.

You have to watch the videos made by natives and local leaders of these nations and regions about the horrors of Big Pharma, not main stream media. According to main stream media, all the American protests are peaceful...but when you watch the actual footage and plight of the LOCAL people in Seattle (and elsewhere), you can see it's a burning shithole that people are begging to escape from and can't sell their properties.

You're still in grasp of Main Stream Media. Break the bonds.

And yes, Farrakhan hates whites and jews...what else is new?

I simply wash away the anti-white portions and take the remaining message that God wanted me to hear as Christian.
Do you also wash away the anti-Jewish portions? Sieg Heil!

Yes.

And my full name is Edward Solomon.

עֲלֵיכֶם שָׁלוֹם

I've also watched David Duke and José Ángel Gutiérrez and Adolf Hitler and Karl Marx...and read the teachings of Jesus Christ, Mother Teresa, Pope Jon Paul II, Pope Francis (on demons and the true existence of Satan)...

And Stalin and Mao...

And Communist Castro and Anti-Communist Pinochet.

And The Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers...

No matter how evil or good the source, there is truth in the evil, and sometimes bad advice in the good (For instance, I don't advocate "turning the other cheek.")

Many of these racist hate leaders rose to power, because a great deal of what they said was true, and they abused that truth to pull the wool over the eyes of their followers, from which great atrocities were made possible...but that doesn't negate the actual truth of upon which such horrors were borne.

Use the eyes and ears that God gave you...and you'll know truth from fiction, good from evil and leaders from tyrants.

for a ? jew----you are very ignorant on the subject of vaccines and the human genome. Farakharah is no
source. Your video on India does not come close to
an indictment on GARDASIL. In LOGIC---the first lesson is CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION. As to persons of the Scheduled classes in India----they die like flies. The only question was the issue of the ethics of UNINFORMED "consent" In fact the group that got the Gardasil probably benefited there is no information implicating the Gardasil. Gardasil is used left and right in the USA------and nobody is dying from it. "RUMOURS" about vaccines killing people are nothing new in third world countries.

I don't advocate "turning the other cheek."

How about "turning a blind eye?" Many of the people you cited used a grain of truth to build a mountain of lies.

Some are grains, some are boulders, some are mountains of truth.

But whatever truth you can learn from history was worth the effort and blood curdling cringing you have to endure and ignore while doing so.

That's the problem with all of you...really...you're all locked into one general framework that you cannot think outside of.

What works? The Republic, The Constitution, The Bible. The Bill of Rights (all of them). History has proven it. People have been liberated by the founding ideas of America.

To protect this foundation, we must know of all its enemies. Knowledge of the Enemy comes from all those sources I mentioned. Are the Rothschilds and Globalist Digital Banksters a threat to humanity? Is Schumer a threat to the Republic? Yes. But that doesn't mean all Jews are the enemy (that's where Hitler and Farrakhan become blinded by their own observations and associate the religion of Rothschild and Schumer and project it onto all Jews, and fall into madness).

There's an interesting theme about the "Old Gods" in World of Warcraft lore where one of the Old Gods gives someone a crystal clear vision of the truth...but only as much of the truth as the Old God allowed...and then that person is driven to madness and chaos and perpetrates the most insidious massacres and travesties imaginable...believing they are justified in their cause towards some "greater good."

This is how Democrooks, RINOS and SJWS and Anfita/Communists manage to hook and fool so many people. They show them a portion of the truth and drive their herd off a cliff into the pits of hell, to destroy the very fabric of America, the Ancient Foundation (aka "useful idiots").

This is Ancient Foundation in the Prophecy of Kynan Bridges:

actually believe it

actually believe it

Bill Gates and other pharma companies openly admit and made videos on the RNA altering characteristic of the vaccine...Farrakhan didn't even mention the RNA part...which proves you didn't watch the video.

Many Muslim women have in fact become mysteriously sterile, after polio vaccines, but as much as you don't trust Mainstream Media about Trump and conservative causes, you seem to trust it blindly in regards to Bill Gates and Big Pharma claims about the safety of vaccines and the well being of Muslims and Hindus overseas...

At the age of 70, you still have quit a bit of time to break your bubble of Main Stream Media.

You have to watch the videos made by natives and local leaders of these nations and regions about the horrors of Big Pharma, not main stream media. According to main stream media, all the American protests are peaceful...but when you watch the actual footage and plight of the LOCAL people in Seattle (and elsewhere), you can see it's a burning shithole that people are begging to escape from and can't sell their properties.

You're still in grasp of Main Stream Media. Break the bonds.

And yes, Farrakhan hates whites and jews...what else is new?

wrong again
It was YOU who mentioned Farakharah as a source of
your VACCINE INFORMATION.

I have extensive experience with NON MAIN STREAM MEDIA over the past 60 years-----but, also, background in real science and lots of discernment.
I like your use of the term MYSTERIOUS in reference to onset of sterility. There is even more on male
IMPOTENCE------a world wide political epidemic in the hands and minds of charlatans

an indictment on GARDASIL. In LOGIC---the first lesson is CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION. As to persons of the Scheduled classes in India----they die like flies. The only question was the issue of the ethics of UNINFORMED "consent" In fact the group that got the Gardasil probably benefited there is no information implicating the Gardasil. Gardasil is used left and right in the USA------and nobody is dying from it. "RUMOURS" about vaccines killing people are nothing new in third world countries.

So, are you now going to post main stream media links of the Wonderful Philanthropist Bill Gates and marvels of Big Pharma and how happy people are working the diamond mines?

I mean, according to main stream media, Trump is a russian agent and Biden is a saint, and all the protests are peaceful and Hillary still has a 96% chance to win the election.

Get a grip.

Find me a single video/document from the locals that praises Bill Gates in those regions of India.

The dude is truly a race pimping, leftist, muslim rabble rouser.

But he's right about this vaccine. I'm not taking it either unless I know what's in it.

It reminds me of this...

secret sauce.

So, are you now going to post main stream media links of the Wonderful Philanthropist Bill Gates and marvels of Big Pharma and how happy people are working the diamond mines?

I mean, according to main stream media, Trump is a russian agent and Biden is a saint, and all the protests are peaceful and Hillary still has a 96% chance to win the election.

Get a grip.

Find me a single video/document from the locals that praises Bill Gates in those regions of India.

you wax idiotic. At no time did I heap PRAISE on mainstream media or any of the players you mention.-----although you do seem to find Louis Farahkharah
CREDIBLE and evince a remarkable misunderstanding of the nature of Vaccines, and the issue of DNA and RNA

Get a grip.

you wax idiotic. At no time did I heap PRAISE on mainstream media or any of the players you mention.-----although you do seem to find Louis Farahkharah
CREDIBLE and evince a remarkable misunderstanding of the nature of Vaccines, and the issue of DNA and RNA

At this point you just sound like a partisan hack, in particular a Bill Gates hack.

Normal "tried and true" vaccines (in your own words), are perfectly fine. They only heighten and accelerate our natural immune system's recognition of a particular pathogen and the production of the antibodies; whereas RNA altering vaccines rewrite your genes.

Are you claiming that the smallpox vaccine utilizes the same method of immunization of an RNA altering vaccine?

A new class of vaccines, “RNA vaccines”, has recently been developed. RNA vaccines rely on a different way to mimic infection.

From the same article on normal vaccines:
Vaccination is the process in which substances called antigens are introduced artificially into the body to stimulate the immune system, the set of cells that protects the body against infections [2,3]. Those antigens are generally infectious agents – pathogens – that have been inactivated by heat or chemical treatment so that they will not cause disease, or they can also be purified proteins from the pathogens. Exposing the body to antigens leads to the production of molecules specifically directed against them, called antibodies. Antibodies create a memory of a specific pathogen (“acquired immunity”) and enable a more rapid and efficient response to a real infection with an active pathogen.

On RNA vaccines:
For a classical vaccine, the antigen is introduced in the body to produce an immune response. However, in the case of DNA- or RNA-based vaccines, no antigen is introduced, only the RNA or DNA containing the genetic information to produce the antigen. That is, for this specific class of vaccines, introduction of DNA and RNA provides the instructions to the body to produce the antigen itself

From Bill Gates himself:

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.

Now, believe what you will. Mainstream media and non-censored publications (like you know how they censored Trump last week for having doctors speak about HCL) all praise this genetic reprogramming of the human species to combat global threat of Corona...

Actually, I'll stop there and let you reread the last line highlighted in red over and over until it sinks it.

Last edited:

Get a grip.

At this point you just sound like a partisan hack, in particular a Bill Gates hack.

Normal "tried and true" vaccines (in your own words), are perfectly fine. They only heighten and accelerate our natural immune system's recognition of a particular pathogen and the production of the antibodies; whereas RNA altering vaccines rewrite your genes.

Are you claiming that the smallpox vaccine utilizes the same method of immunization of an RNA altering vaccine?

WRONG-----RNA VACCINES to do not "rewrite" your genes. YOUR GENES---ie your chromosomal DNA stays the same and the genes CHROMOSOMAL DNA you pass to the next generation are UNCHANGED.-----are you parroting another FARAKHARAHISM?

Get a grip.

WRONG-----RNA VACCINES to do not "rewrite" your genes. YOUR GENES---ie your chromosomal DNA stays the same and the genes CHROMOSOMAL DNA you pass to the next generation are UNCHANGED.-----are you parroting another FARAKHARAHISM?

Are you saying Bill Gates is wrong?

Another is that they are also safer, as injection of RNA presents no risk of disrupting the cell’s natural DNA sequence. To continue our kitchen analogy, disruption from DNA is like inserting a foreign ingredient in an existing recipe, which can change the resulting dish [2]. Injecting RNA, on the other hand, is like temporarily adding a new recipe in the cook book while keeping old ones untouched, and therefore will not result in surprising changes to existing recipes.

Doesn't matter if what we pass to our newly conceived children is unchanged if the we ourselves are changed (and our children then vaccinated and changed anyway).

It does indeed alter YOUR genes when you take it.

And adding materials, while retaining the old materials, doesn't mean its good. Some of the worst birth and genetic defects come from mutations which add, without subtracting.

Also I'm still waiting for you to provide a local source from India about the noble results of Gates.

Last edited:

Get a grip.

A new class of vaccines, “RNA vaccines”, has recently been developed. RNA vaccines rely on a different way to mimic infection.

Vaccination is the process in which substances called antigens are introduced artificially into the body to stimulate the immune system, the set of cells that protects the body against infections [2,3]. Those antigens are generally infectious agents – pathogens – that have been inactivated by heat or chemical treatment so that they will not cause disease, or they can also be purified proteins from the pathogens. Exposing the body to antigens leads to the production of molecules specifically directed against them, called antibodies. Antibodies create a memory of a specific pathogen (“acquired immunity”) and enable a more rapid and efficient response to a real infection with an active pathogen.

On RNA vaccines:
For a classical vaccine, the antigen is introduced in the body to produce an immune response. However, in the case of DNA- or RNA-based vaccines, no antigen is introduced, only the RNA or DNA containing the genetic information to produce the antigen. That is, for this specific class of vaccines, introduction of DNA and RNA provides the instructions to the body to produce the antigen itself

From Bill Gates himself:

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.

Now, believe what you will. Mainstream media and non-censored publications (like you know how they censored Trump last week for having doctors speak about HCL) all praise this genetic reprogramming of the human species to combat global threat of Corona...

Actually, I'll stop there and let you reread the last line highlighted in red over and over until it sinks it.

how about you re-read your INTRO TO BABY BIOLOGY
textbook from high school which has never SUNK IN.
RNA is not DNA and the covid vaccine does not come even close to altering ones CHROMOSOMAL
DNA which is ------that which constitutes the HUMAN GENOME -----and mediates SPECIES

Get a grip.

On RNA vaccines:

From Bill Gates himself:

RNA is not DNA and the covid vaccine does not come even close to altering ones CHROMOSOMAL
DNA which is ------that which constitutes the HUMAN GENOME -----and mediates SPECIES

So they claim...

But now think.

Yes, a TRUE RNA vaccine should be safe, it only alters the messaging process outside the nucleus, but that doesn't mean the vaccine won't carry DNA altering techniques. Do you really think Bill Gates wants to provide a true RNA vaccine?

There's nothing to stop them from loading it with direct chromosomal/DNA technology.

Now the reason I've been keeping it simple, is because I don't know how much you know about DNA/RNA/etc. I can't have this conservation with the average person in the coffee shop.

If we want to get into the specifics of supression/inhibitors/catalysts/etc, we can.

However, even a pure/true RNA vaccine also runs the risk of third party viruses getting involved and fcking up the whole process.

It's dangerous either way. We don't know enough about this procedure to administer it worldwide. And given Bill Gates track record, I wouldn't doubt for a moment he'd put a DNA altering tech in his vaccine, while using the RNA component as the Trojan Horse.

But hey, if you want to take this RNA vaccine...go for it.

Get a grip.

On RNA vaccines:

From Bill Gates himself:

So they claim...

But now think.

Yes, a TRUE RNA vaccine should be safe, it only alters the messaging process outside the nucleus, but that doesn't mean the vaccine won't carry DNA altering techniques. Do you really think Bill Gates wants to provide a true RNA vaccine?

There's nothing to stop them from loading it with direct chromosomal/DNA technology.

Now the reason I've been keeping it simple, is because I don't know how much you know about DNA/RNA/etc. I can't have this conservation with the average person in the coffee shop.

If we want to get into the specifics of supression/inhibitors/catalysts/etc, we can.

However, even a pure/true RNA vaccine also runs the risk of third party viruses getting involved and fcking up the whole process.

It's dangerous either way. We don't know enough about this procedure to administer it worldwide. And given Bill Gates track record, I wouldn't doubt for a moment he'd put a DNA altering tech in his vaccine, while using the RNA component as the Trojan Horse.

Also we don't know if the reaction to such a vaccine would be universal among the human race worldwide.

Moderna works on RNA vaccines—injecting not proteins but the molecules of nucleic acid that encode the instructions for building the proteins. Your cells use RNA to instruct their builders to make proteins all the time; the RNA is like the blueprints or schematics that tell the workers on the factory floor what to build. An RNA vaccine injects instructions to your cells, and hopes that your cells receive these instructions and follow them, and build the proteins that will teach your immune system to fight a virus. It is a bit like wadding up plans for a Cessna, throwing them through the ventilation shaft of a Ford factory, and hoping that someone inside finds them, and that the factory starts rolling airplanes out its doors instead of pickups.

Maybe some ethnic groups will produce lethal (or stop producing vital) protiens from the injection.

WE

DONT

KNOW.

And that's assuming Bill Gates has good intentions...

Get a grip.

On RNA vaccines:

From Bill Gates himself:

So they claim...

But now think.

bull shit-----the techniques have been on the market in the TREATMENT of HIV for decades and so far the HUMAN GENOME has not been altered thereby. In fact----even your imaginary reconstruction makes no sense. As to harmful viruses ----like cancer producing viruses-----we don't need an RNA vaccine to do that----we have had it SINCE CREATION. Try writing science fiction and be careful not to eat-----uhm -----nitrites or drink tap water. In any case----feel free to explain your ideas to farakharah ------the sabin vaccine may have caused him to be impotent

Forum List

Back