Would Epstein have ever been arrested if Hillary was President? #PedoBill

Would Epstein have been arrested if Hillary was President?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Nope.

In fact, perhaps their Deep State coup to prevent a Trump victory was mostly in part desperation to keep Patriots in law enforcement from exposing Epstein's Lolita Express and Pedo Island.

I mean come on, look how they buried the emails and executed Operation Crossfire; and without voter ID, they probably attempted to rig the vote too, but the Trump landslide was just too much.

Trump said he was a Terrific Guy and palled around with him for 15 years.
They had the same taste in women

Except Trump was a confidential informant to the FBI about Epstein. You won't hear that in MSM news though as they deflect away from Pedo Bill who has been directly implicated and accused.

He wasn't arrested because Trump was president. He was arrested because of a tenacious reporter in Florida. She wouldn't let the story go and finally embarrassed local authorities enough to go after him.

He wasn't arrested because Trump was president. He was arrested because of a tenacious reporter in Florida. She wouldn't let the story go and finally embarrassed local authorities enough to go after him.

I didn't say he was arrested because TRUMP was president.

I said "He NEVER would have been arrested is HILLARY was President."

Stop putting words in people's mouths you communist fuck.

The president had NOTHING to do with this. It was because local officials finally were shamed into doing something.

The president had NOTHING to do with this. It was because local officials finally were shamed into doing something.

You're correct, the President had nothing to do this with. And?

However, if Hillary was President, she would have got wind of the allegations and buried it.

However, if Hillary was President, she would have got wind of the allegations and buried it.

There was nothing a president could do. The story got too big............because of one tenacious reporter.

I'm sure the same type of argument would be made today if Hillary had won.

"Would Epstein have been murdered if Trump was president"?

She would have let him slide. She probably would have required Epstein devote to a couple days a month supplying her with her needs down at pedo island. Either that or she would be looking for a monetary cut.

I suspect Hillary might have had something to do with Epstein’s death.

I doubt very much she could have prevented his arrest, had she been potus.

I suspect Hillary might have had something to do with Epstein’s death.

I doubt very much she could have prevented his arrest, had she been potus.

IMO a large number of people had a hand in his death.

Forum List

Back