Louis Farrakhan speaks the truth on COVID and the forced vaccines policy that is comming:

an indictment on GARDASIL. In LOGIC---the first lesson is CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION. As to persons of the Scheduled classes in India----they die like flies. The only question was the issue of the ethics of UNINFORMED "consent" In fact the group that got the Gardasil probably benefited there is no information implicating the Gardasil. Gardasil is used left and right in the USA------and nobody is dying from it. "RUMOURS" about vaccines killing people are nothing new in third world countries.

So, are you now going to post main stream media links of the Wonderful Philanthropist Bill Gates and marvels of Big Pharma and how happy people are working the diamond mines?

I mean, according to main stream media, Trump is a russian agent and Biden is a saint, and all the protests are peaceful and Hillary still has a 96% chance to win the election.

Get a grip.

Find me a single video/document from the locals that praises Bill Gates in those regions of India.

you wax idiotic. At no time did I heap PRAISE on mainstream media or any of the players you mention.-----although you do seem to find Louis Farahkharah
CREDIBLE and evince a remarkable misunderstanding of the nature of Vaccines, and the issue of DNA and RNA

At this point you just sound like a partisan hack, in particular a Bill Gates hack.

Normal "tried and true" vaccines (in your own words), are perfectly fine. They only heighten and accelerate our natural immune system's recognition of a particular pathogen and the production of the antibodies; whereas RNA altering vaccines rewrite your genes.

Are you claiming that the smallpox vaccine utilizes the same method of immunization of an RNA altering vaccine?

A new class of vaccines, “RNA vaccines”, has recently been developed. RNA vaccines rely on a different way to mimic infection.

From the same article on normal vaccines:
Vaccination is the process in which substances called antigens are introduced artificially into the body to stimulate the immune system, the set of cells that protects the body against infections [2,3]. Those antigens are generally infectious agents – pathogens – that have been inactivated by heat or chemical treatment so that they will not cause disease, or they can also be purified proteins from the pathogens. Exposing the body to antigens leads to the production of molecules specifically directed against them, called antibodies. Antibodies create a memory of a specific pathogen (“acquired immunity”) and enable a more rapid and efficient response to a real infection with an active pathogen.

On RNA vaccines:
For a classical vaccine, the antigen is introduced in the body to produce an immune response. However, in the case of DNA- or RNA-based vaccines, no antigen is introduced, only the RNA or DNA containing the genetic information to produce the antigen. That is, for this specific class of vaccines, introduction of DNA and RNA provides the instructions to the body to produce the antigen itself

From Bill Gates himself:

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.

Now, believe what you will. Mainstream media and non-censored publications (like you know how they censored Trump last week for having doctors speak about HCL) all praise this genetic reprogramming of the human species to combat global threat of Corona...

Actually, I'll stop there and let you reread the last line highlighted in red over and over until it sinks it.

how about you re-read your INTRO TO BABY BIOLOGY
textbook from high school which has never SUNK IN.
RNA is not DNA and the covid vaccine does not come even close to altering ones CHROMOSOMAL
DNA which is ------that which constitutes the HUMAN GENOME -----and mediates SPECIES

So they claim...

But now think.

Yes, a TRUE RNA vaccine should be safe, it only alters the messaging process outside the nucleus, but that doesn't mean the vaccine won't carry DNA altering techniques. Do you really think Bill Gates wants to provide a true RNA vaccine?

There's nothing to stop them from loading it with direct chromosomal/DNA technology.

Now the reason I've been keeping it simple, is because I don't know how much you know about DNA/RNA/etc. I can't have this conservation with the average person in the coffee shop.

If we want to get into the specifics of supression/inhibitors/catalysts/etc, we can.

However, even a pure/true RNA vaccine also runs the risk of third party viruses getting involved and fcking up the whole process.

It's dangerous either way. We don't know enough about this procedure to administer it worldwide. And given Bill Gates track record, I wouldn't doubt for a moment he'd put a DNA altering tech in his vaccine, while using the RNA component as the Trojan Horse.

But hey, if you want to take this RNA vaccine...go for it.

Also we don't know if the reaction to such a vaccine would be universal among the human race worldwide.

Moderna works on RNA vaccines—injecting not proteins but the molecules of nucleic acid that encode the instructions for building the proteins. Your cells use RNA to instruct their builders to make proteins all the time; the RNA is like the blueprints or schematics that tell the workers on the factory floor what to build. An RNA vaccine injects instructions to your cells, and hopes that your cells receive these instructions and follow them, and build the proteins that will teach your immune system to fight a virus. It is a bit like wadding up plans for a Cessna, throwing them through the ventilation shaft of a Ford factory, and hoping that someone inside finds them, and that the factory starts rolling airplanes out its doors instead of pickups.

Maybe some ethnic groups will produce lethal (or stop producing vital) protiens from the injection.

WE

DONT

KNOW.

And that's assuming Bill Gates has good intentions...

we don't know what effect the latest flavor of PEPSI might have on the entire world's population

bull shit-----the techniques have been on the market in the TREATMENT of HIV for decades and so far the HUMAN GENOME has not been altered thereby. In fact----even your imaginary reconstruction makes no sense. As to harmful viruses ----like cancer producing viruses-----we don't need an RNA vaccine to do that----we have had it SINCE CREATION. Try writing science fiction and be careful not to eat-----uhm -----nitrites or drink tap water. In any case----feel free to explain your ideas to farakharah ------the sabin vaccine may have caused him to be impotent

Are you claiming there were no "hiccups" (to say it mildly...) along the way developing the HIV treatments?

bull shit-----the techniques have been on the market in the TREATMENT of HIV for decades and so far the HUMAN GENOME has not been altered thereby. In fact----even your imaginary reconstruction makes no sense. As to harmful viruses ----like cancer producing viruses-----we don't need an RNA vaccine to do that----we have had it SINCE CREATION. Try writing science fiction and be careful not to eat-----uhm -----nitrites or drink tap water. In any case----feel free to explain your ideas to farakharah ------the sabin vaccine may have caused him to be impotent

Are you claiming there were no "hiccups" (to say it mildly...) along the way developing the HIV treatments?

they used REVERSE TRANSCRIPTION ---still do----and the HUMAN GENOME remains unchanged. You need not tell me of the NEFARIOUS SPECIES ALTERING
CONSPIRACY OF BILL GATES AND THE BANKERS

an indictment on GARDASIL. In LOGIC---the first lesson is CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION. As to persons of the Scheduled classes in India----they die like flies. The only question was the issue of the ethics of UNINFORMED "consent" In fact the group that got the Gardasil probably benefited there is no information implicating the Gardasil. Gardasil is used left and right in the USA------and nobody is dying from it. "RUMOURS" about vaccines killing people are nothing new in third world countries.

So, are you now going to post main stream media links of the Wonderful Philanthropist Bill Gates and marvels of Big Pharma and how happy people are working the diamond mines?

I mean, according to main stream media, Trump is a russian agent and Biden is a saint, and all the protests are peaceful and Hillary still has a 96% chance to win the election.

Get a grip.

Find me a single video/document from the locals that praises Bill Gates in those regions of India.

you wax idiotic. At no time did I heap PRAISE on mainstream media or any of the players you mention.-----although you do seem to find Louis Farahkharah
CREDIBLE and evince a remarkable misunderstanding of the nature of Vaccines, and the issue of DNA and RNA

At this point you just sound like a partisan hack, in particular a Bill Gates hack.

Normal "tried and true" vaccines (in your own words), are perfectly fine. They only heighten and accelerate our natural immune system's recognition of a particular pathogen and the production of the antibodies; whereas RNA altering vaccines rewrite your genes.

Are you claiming that the smallpox vaccine utilizes the same method of immunization of an RNA altering vaccine?

A new class of vaccines, “RNA vaccines”, has recently been developed. RNA vaccines rely on a different way to mimic infection.

From the same article on normal vaccines:
Vaccination is the process in which substances called antigens are introduced artificially into the body to stimulate the immune system, the set of cells that protects the body against infections [2,3]. Those antigens are generally infectious agents – pathogens – that have been inactivated by heat or chemical treatment so that they will not cause disease, or they can also be purified proteins from the pathogens. Exposing the body to antigens leads to the production of molecules specifically directed against them, called antibodies. Antibodies create a memory of a specific pathogen (“acquired immunity”) and enable a more rapid and efficient response to a real infection with an active pathogen.

On RNA vaccines:
For a classical vaccine, the antigen is introduced in the body to produce an immune response. However, in the case of DNA- or RNA-based vaccines, no antigen is introduced, only the RNA or DNA containing the genetic information to produce the antigen. That is, for this specific class of vaccines, introduction of DNA and RNA provides the instructions to the body to produce the antigen itself

From Bill Gates himself:

Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.

Now, believe what you will. Mainstream media and non-censored publications (like you know how they censored Trump last week for having doctors speak about HCL) all praise this genetic reprogramming of the human species to combat global threat of Corona...

Actually, I'll stop there and let you reread the last line highlighted in red over and over until it sinks it.

how about you re-read your INTRO TO BABY BIOLOGY
textbook from high school which has never SUNK IN.
RNA is not DNA and the covid vaccine does not come even close to altering ones CHROMOSOMAL
DNA which is ------that which constitutes the HUMAN GENOME -----and mediates SPECIES

So they claim...

But now think.

Yes, a TRUE RNA vaccine should be safe, it only alters the messaging process outside the nucleus, but that doesn't mean the vaccine won't carry DNA altering techniques. Do you really think Bill Gates wants to provide a true RNA vaccine?

There's nothing to stop them from loading it with direct chromosomal/DNA technology.

Now the reason I've been keeping it simple, is because I don't know how much you know about DNA/RNA/etc. I can't have this conservation with the average person in the coffee shop.

If we want to get into the specifics of supression/inhibitors/catalysts/etc, we can.

However, even a pure/true RNA vaccine also runs the risk of third party viruses getting involved and fcking up the whole process.

It's dangerous either way. We don't know enough about this procedure to administer it worldwide. And given Bill Gates track record, I wouldn't doubt for a moment he'd put a DNA altering tech in his vaccine, while using the RNA component as the Trojan Horse.

But hey, if you want to take this RNA vaccine...go for it.

Also we don't know if the reaction to such a vaccine would be universal among the human race worldwide.

Moderna works on RNA vaccines—injecting not proteins but the molecules of nucleic acid that encode the instructions for building the proteins. Your cells use RNA to instruct their builders to make proteins all the time; the RNA is like the blueprints or schematics that tell the workers on the factory floor what to build. An RNA vaccine injects instructions to your cells, and hopes that your cells receive these instructions and follow them, and build the proteins that will teach your immune system to fight a virus. It is a bit like wadding up plans for a Cessna, throwing them through the ventilation shaft of a Ford factory, and hoping that someone inside finds them, and that the factory starts rolling airplanes out its doors instead of pickups.

Maybe some ethnic groups will produce lethal (or stop producing vital) protiens from the injection.

WE

DONT

KNOW.

And that's assuming Bill Gates has good intentions...

we don't know what effect the latest flavor of PEPSI might have on the entire world's population

FUCK PEPSI.
JUST DRINK THE KOOLAID!!!

I SWEAR MY SOUL TO BILL GATES; I SHALL IMBUE MY SPIRIT WITH ANY SUBSTANCE FROM THE ALMIGHTY SATAN!

ABORT ALL BLACK BABIES!

Woah...pepsi and abortion...that brings back a memory:

Response of the Office of Chief Counsel Division of CorDoration Finance Re: PepsiCo, Inc. Incoming letter dated January 3, 2012 The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.

Maybe drinking the remains of aborted fetuses in Pepsi won't do anything to your body...but perhaps your soul?

FUNNY YOU CHOOSE PEPSI in your response. You're definitely a Deep State Big Pharma plant on USMB.

HAIL SATAN. SCREAM IT ROSIE! HAIL SATAN!

45al7t.jpg

Forum List

Back