Louis Farrakhan speaks the truth on COVID and the forced vaccines policy that is comming:

I know he hates people like me (white), but...nothing in this video was about whites...just the truth.

In fact, if you forgive and overlook his anti-white comments, practically everything else he says 100% spot on, which is, of course, why he was censored.

Seems Trumpsters have found their soul brother.

From my understanding, God works through many people, in many ways. God put Louis Farrakhan on his path to do good for people he fights for. I've listened to him many times. I simply wash away the anti-white portions and take the remaining message that God wanted me to hear as Christian.

I am fascinated----once you wash away the "anti-white" just what is left of the farahkharah message that you find laudable or "christian" ?

irosie91

There was a time when I was a lot like you, hopefully one day you will realize that people of color and people of other beliefs, are not the enemy.

What I've learned from Farrakhan is unadulterated and non-politicized (pure) plight and struggle and oppression that people of color have truly suffered around the world, not just in the United States.

And that's why he was censored from social media, like most conservatives.

There's plenty of antifa/communist/Democrat scum that spew hate and anti-white speech all day every day in mainstream media, as bad or worse than Farrakhan, but they do so in manner that adheres to the far-agenda.

Farakhan doesn't play their game, he just says it like it is; however, he holds all white people accountable for the sins of Pedo Bill, Soros, Gates, etc; but he lumps all other whites into the hate, including you and me and even Trump and other Patriots that are otherwise trying to correct the course of this nation...because we're white.

You have to see it, forgive him and pray for him. We don't excuse his hatred for whites, but we do understand it, and that's why we can forgive.

Also understanding the true plight of colored people is important if we as a nation actually want to fix it and move on. But this Antifa communist insurrection hiding behind BLM is not the answer.

you are quite a joke. In fact, I KNOW you far better than you know me. Just who is "we" in your posts---the "we" who "understand" The "we" who advise
"praying" for farahkharah ? BTW---you never answered the question which was: just what do you find true and laudable in the comments of farahkharah? I did not ask you why he is kharah

I know he hates people like me (white), but...nothing in this video was about whites...just the truth.

In fact, if you forgive and overlook his anti-white comments, practically everything else he says 100% spot on, which is, of course, why he was censored.

So apparently I have to explain this first or it's considered trolling.

The Vaccine, just like Mail In Balloting being pimped by The Democrat Party is not for our benefit, it only benefits special interest groups, namely Democrats and Globalists, so they have Ulterior Motives, just like this guy below.

"We Come In Peace"

1596467682289.png

I loathe Bill Gates, but there is no way I am going to click on a video of a subhuman like Farrakhan.

If you don't, you will lose all Trumpster cred. Love the Farrakhan!

Have you ever considered the myriad benefits of making sense?

I did not vote for Trump and do not worry if exceptionally stupid and rigid individuals accuse me of such simply because I do not march in lockstep with them.

BTW---you never answered the question which was: just what do you find true and laudable in the comments of farahkharah? I did not ask you why he is kharah

You question was answered by the OP:

The RNA altering vaccine is dangerous.

In the past I've learned of African children and Hindu children dying to medical and vaccination experiments. Bill Gates specifically targeted "Untouchables" from India that led to deaths of many young teen girls. I learned this from Farrakhan, then researched it further, and verified it.

That's just an example.

"We" is Christians. If you've ever been to mass/Church, you would have intuitively grasped the context of "we" without asking.

In the not too distant future, "We" will include all people of faith, since Faith is the ultimate Bane of Communism.

We are in the end times irosie91 ; the Legions of Hell have arrived. The Assault on America heralded their coming.

I believe in the Prophecy of Kynan Bridges, that Trump is the Protector of the Ancient Foundations, the Aegis of the Almighty has thus far protected him from both physical and political assassination.

Last edited:
MY policy in regard to any NEW medicine is-----give it time------it takes time for the problems to SHOW UP

Problems with RNA altering may not show up for decades.

For instance Huntington's disease is a DNA disorder that doesn't manifest for decades in most people...sometimes very late in life (some may lucky enough to die naturally or by accident from something else in their adult life before it takes hold).

Who knows that worldwide RNA and DNA altering vaccines can do...there's no amount of time you can wait and think it's safe.

And repeat: The Elite will NEVER take it, even if they say they did.

you are VERY confused regarding the issue of DNA and RNA --------the stuff does not ALTER THE EMBRYONIC GONADAL RIDGE

BTW---you never answered the question which was: just what do you find true and laudable in the comments of farahkharah? I did not ask you why he is kharah

In the past I've learned of African children and Hindu children dying to medical and vaccination experiments. Bill Gates specifically targeted "Untouchables" from India that led to deaths of many young teen girls. I learned this from Farrakhan, then researched it further, and verified it.

That's just an example.

"We" is Christians. If you've ever been to mass/Church, you would have intuitively grasped the context of "we" without asking.

In the not too distant future, "We" will include all people of faith, since Faith is the ultimate Bane of Communism.

are you willing to tell me what your mother tongue is?

I have been to church many times and to Midnight mass------a few times. I have been to protestant churches a lot more than catholic churches. The question is not answered in the OP which contains only a few neologisms

They all of a sudden are pushing real hard for us to be vaccinated, right before this upcoming election. Maybe it will help to change our minds on certain subjects.

They all of a sudden are pushing real hard for us to be vaccinated, right before this upcoming election. Maybe it will help to change our minds on certain subjects.

[/QUOTE

radishi agrees that a flu vaccine can transform her brain to STOOOOPID

He also hates Obama

He hates him more than Trump, and he hates Trump a lot. lol

That's just an example.

We are in the end times irosie91 ; the Legions of Hell have arrived. The Assault on America heralded their coming.

I believe in the Prophecy of Kynan Bridges, that Trump is the Protector of the Ancient Foundations, the Aegis of the Almighty has thus far protected him from both physical and political assassination.

you got a link to the murder of young "untrouchable" girls in India by Bill Gates? You got a link to the information of young untouchable girls in India being murdered by Bill Gates as determined by Farakhahrah?

That's just an example.

I have been to church many times and to Midnight mass------a few times. I have been to protestant churches a lot more than catholic churches. The question is not answered in the OP which contains only a few neologisms

Just take the vaccine irosie91 , it's perfectly safe for the white people, it's only dangerous for colored people. Us whites are an advanced superior species, the vaccine only hurts those that bear the Curse Of Cain, all those filthy people of color!
-----------------------------------
Now seriously?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING HEAR?

Are you going to take the vaccine lass?

That's just an example.

Just take the vaccine irosie91 , it's perfectly safe for the white people, it's only dangerous for colored people. Us whites are an advanced superior species, the vaccine only hurts those that bear the Curse Of Cain, all those filthy people of color!
-----------------------------------
Now seriously?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING HEAR?

Are you going to take the vaccine lass?

I already stated that I do not like to use NEW MEDICINES OR PROCEDURES----of any kind because
I like the TRIED AND TRUE. I am not a "lass"
I am over 70 and hubby is 80. I have never had a
FLU shot even though I certainly did GET IT----many times. However I no longer work on the front lines.
I am an ADVOCATE of vaccines------had many----in the navy they punch everyone full of holes and have had
no adverse effects. If I had a job NOW that requires the coming vaccine----I would get it. Are you going to respond to my queries?

Farrakhan is the leader of a cult group that is rejected by muslims world wide, and has nothing with Islam.
Much like how the KKK has zero to do with traditional Christianity.
That being said.
I've listened to Farrakhan a few times, and he is spot on when talking about the globalists and their plans for world domination and the enslavement of its people. ... :cool:

That's just an example.

you got a link to the murder of young "untrouchable" girls in India by Bill Gates? You got a link to the information of young untouchable girls in India being murdered by Bill Gates as determined by Farakhahrah?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back