The Deep State And Satanism...Children Raised By The Elite Torture Children & Drink Their Adrenalised Blood

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I just wanted everyone to look at this video....and see what you think.
It's well known that Planned-Parenthood sells aborted fetuses to somebody, who knows who, for big money.
We know that illegal children are being trafficked into the US and being abused and sacrificed by Satanists.
This is just another sick part of this program.
Raising children for sexual abuse and harvesting of their organs.

The only thing keeping this from exploding is the fact that the media will not cover it.
The only thing preventing it from becoming a major bombshell is the Deep State and Pedophiles in our government.
The Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" ain't got nothing on what's really going on in this country.

Remember, don't drink the Koolaid, drink Pepsi!

Response of the Office of Chief Counsel Division of CorDoration Finance Re: PepsiCo, Inc. Incoming letter dated January 3, 2012
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.

Don't worry OP. I posted Alex Jones videos on USMB and elsewhere for the last eight years on Epstein and Pedo Bill and the Prince and I was sentenced to the Badlands/Rubber Room.

Hopefully it wont take eight years for you to be vindicated as well. Alex Jones has also covered the vampiric and pedocide/infanticide of the elite for a solid decade.

It's well known that Planned-Parenthood sells aborted fetuses to somebody, who knows who, for big money.
We know that illegal children are being trafficked into the US and being abused and sacrificed by Satanists.

The only thing keeping this from exploding is the fact that the media will not cover it.
The only thing preventing it from becoming a major bombshell is the Deep State and Pedophiles in our government.
The Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" ain't got nothing on what's really going on in this country.

I guess I should have known what to expect when I saw this was posted in conspiracy theories forum, but at first glance at the still pic on the video, it looked like Jonathan Winters and I thought it might be funny. When he started taking credit for breaking then nut ball "Pizzagate" thing, I thought ok, here we go, who are these clowns.
search showed me The Guardian:
Exposed: The conspiracy theorists who claim coronavirus is linked to 5G, including the cousin of a cabinet minister and a former CIA spy
  • International Tribunal for Natural Justice is sharing the 5G conspiracy theory
  • ITNJ is promoting the theory that 5G is helping the coronavirus to spread
From Reddit:
ITNJ commission is a scam, filled with conmen

Cranks, Fakes, Frauds and Phonies in the Alternative Media ...
www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2019/11/16/cranks-fakes-frauds-and-phonies-in-the-alternative-media-videos/
Alessandro himself was a volunteer in the ITNJ so he knows of what he speaks. Some of those who believed they were part of an organization designed to do good work for victims of Human trafficking and child sex trafficking have realized they are part of something with an undercurrent of evil and they don't want their reputations tainted.

ITNJ | Search Results | HOAXTEAD RESEARCH
Search Results for “ITNJ” – HOAXTEAD RESEARCH
Late last month we noted that the circus was coming to town, in the form of the "International Tribunal for Natural Justice" (ITNJ), which is scheduled to roll into London on 16-18 April, complete with jugglers, clowns, and fancy thumb-print-adorned treaties.

There is a pretty good chance these people of the ITNJ are just totally full of crap. Have a nice thread. Don't forget to keep the foil from getting too tight on that tin hat and stay out of the sun. By all means, stay out of the son, also.

I guess I should have known what to expect when I saw this was posted in conspiracy theories forum, but at first glance at the still pic on the video, it looked like Jonathan Winters and I thought it might be funny. When he started taking credit for breaking then nut ball "Pizzagate" thing, I thought ok, here we go, who are these clowns.
Exposed: The conspiracy theorists who claim coronavirus is linked to 5G, including the cousin of a cabinet minister and a former CIA spy
  • International Tribunal for Natural Justice is sharing the 5G conspiracy theory
From Reddit:

www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2019/11/16/cranks-fakes-frauds-and-phonies-in-the-alternative-media-videos/
Alessandro himself was a volunteer in the ITNJ so he knows of what he speaks. Some of those who believed they were part of an organization designed to do good work for victims of Human trafficking and child sex trafficking have realized they are part of something with an undercurrent of evil and they don't want their reputations tainted.

Late last month we noted that the circus was coming to town, in the form of the "International Tribunal for Natural Justice" (ITNJ), which is scheduled to roll into London on 16-18 April, complete with jugglers, clowns, and fancy thumb-print-adorned treaties.

There is a pretty good chance these people of the ITNJ are just totally full of crap. Have a nice thread. Don't forget to keep the foil from getting too tight on that tin hat and stay out of the sun. By all means, stay out of the son, also.

Isn't this what you and other said to me when you buried my Epstein threads in this section for the past 7-8 years?

Kook-koo ^^^; I knew it, Muddy has gone over the fringe.

From Reddit:

Isn't this what you and other said to me when you buried my Epstein threads in this section for the past 7-8 years?

Probably not. I only joined in November of last year. If you were an early alarm on Epstein (who did not kill himself, by the way), congrats! Better than 50/50 chance these ITNJ guys are profiteering nut ball, though. With a hell of a lot of luck, baby you can Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah me in 7-8 years. In a Briggs-Meyers sense, you don't seem the ITNJ type.

From Reddit:

.This sheep doesn’t understand that this section is in reality the conspiracy facts section.

From Reddit:

.This sheep doesn’t understand that this section is in reality the conspiracy facts section.

Not trying to piss you conspiracy guys off.., I'm just not much of a joiner.

Lmao!!

Are you fuckin' kidding me?

Get outta here with that nonsense!

Yep mudwhistle

Even though you have a CIA officer and Veteran surrounded by a conference of upstanding leaders testifying to the reality that many of us have known for a decade...you still got moved the Shadowban section of the forums.

Nice right?
Yep the nazi police mods never look at anything than the thread title,they never read the information in the op.they just see the thread title and automatically think since it sounds absurd,they move it to this section all the time.

Yep mudwhistle

Even though you have a CIA officer and Veteran surrounded by a conference of upstanding leaders testifying to the reality that many of us have known for a decade...you still got moved the Shadowban section of the forums.

Nice right?
Yep the nazi police mods never look at anything than the thread title,they never read the information in the op.they just see the thread title and automatically think since it sounds absurd,they move it to this section all the time.

I agree this might not be the best place for this thread, but there isn't a bat shit crazy section, so this will have to do.

Response of the Office of Chief Counsel Division of CorDoration Finance Re: PepsiCo, Inc. Incoming letter dated January 3, 2012
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.

Don't worry OP. I posted Alex Jones videos on USMB and elsewhere for the last eight years on Epstein and Pedo Bill and the Prince and I was sentenced to the Badlands/Rubber Room.

Hopefully it wont take eight years for you to be vindicated as well. Alex Jones has also covered the vampiric and pedocide/infanticide of the elite for a solid decade.
Is that you MindWarp?

Is that you MindWarp?
No it’s not,this poster is a dude.i am beginning to wonder if she got banned the fact she disappeared.

Is that you MindWarp?

That's an official court transcript.

From Reddit:

I decided to post it myself in the conspiracy section because I knew it would ether be moved there or relegated to the rubber room.

By Jove...

This is purely horrifying.

For once I agree with you. It is horrifying that idiots stupid enough to believe that crap are free to walk among sane people.
I've noticed changes in the military in the last 10 years. It used to be you couldn't have a small temple to worship Satan in your barracks room, but now Satanists can leave their stuff out and not worry about having it thrown out as contraband. Diversity helped bring this into our military.

Hey who order the Deluxe Pizza, with Anchovies?

Oh yeah and there is no thing as a Satanist, they're just closet Christians.......

Forum List

Back