Louie Gohmert downplayed the Capitol riot at a major QAnon conference and posed for photos with a conspiracy theorist influencer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
good 'ol Crazy Louie!

I like those big old bad "insurrectionists" myself....they all got good heart and soul standing up to our corrupt pelosi government.

good 'ol Crazy Louie!

I would say that means about nothing. People know the election was stolen. Only the people who hate Gohmert already are going to care.

Panola county is used to eccentric characters, and has mostly ignored Louie's crazy stunts. Andy Griffith would say he is the Ernest T. Bass of North East Texas.

Are these the "conspiracy theorists" who have been proven right on almost every issue in recent days.
(Wuhan lab. Hunter laptop. Masks don't work. ......)
And he's right to downplay Jan 6th. It was a storm in a teacup.
Had we had voter fraud in my country to the scale of yours, we would be in trenches now.
Trump supporters showed impeccable restraint post November.

good 'ol Crazy Louie!

Thanks for that, BlueAnon.

Boy, it's tough to say if the politicians actually buy into this madness, or if they're just playing to the conspiracy rubes.

Or some combination therein.

How did this happen? How do so many people become detached like this?
Entitlement, chance of Fame, pick one.

Are these the "conspiracy theorists" who have been proven right on almost every issue in recent days.
Had we had voter fraud in my country to the scale of yours, we would be in trenches now.
It's easy for you to side with the insurrectionists, you're foreign scum.

It's easy for you to side with the insurrectionists, you're foreign scum.
I stand with Pro Democracy activists in any country.

good 'ol Crazy Louie!

What's not to downplay? Carrying flags instead of guns, matches, and big screen tvs.

Boy, it's tough to say if the politicians actually buy into this madness, or if they're just playing to the conspiracy rubes.

Or some combination therein.

How did this happen? How do so many people become detached like this?
Shove your standard conspiracy bullshit answer up your ass.

Gohmert called for "street violence" a few days before Jan 6

Bromance, who taught you to read?

“But bottom line is, the court is saying, ‘We’re not going to touch this. You have no remedy’—basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you gotta go the streets and be as violent as Antifa and BLM.”

Shame on you for only reading the headline.

Interpreting a ruling of the Court = Calls for violence.

How pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back