Lori Lightfoot to teach course at Harvard

You betcha! She earned a J.D. as well and passed the bar! (more educated than yourself) :)
and she was raised in a in a predominantly white neighborhood as well. She is a role model of success.
I know it burns you up. I can smell it :p
Harvard made a good choice in hiring Lori.
Timothy Leery and Karl Marx were more “educated” than I am. Both are likely swimming around in the lake of fire right about now.

Anyone who uses that word with a woman has no respect for women whatsoever. You just pegged yourself as a misogynist. Congrats, hater.
Anyone who uses that word with a woman has no respect for women whatsoever. You just pegged yourself as a misogynist. Congrats, hater.
I was a Registered Republican for 20 or so years.... :p :p :p :p :p

Harvard and Lori are a perfect match, and you are a PUSSY and I already told everyone what I think of Lisa558 :p :p :p :p :p

Last edited:
Jealously is such an ugly thing.

Progressives, like you, make a habit of rewarding failure. Why do you do that?

This woman doesn't know shit about leadership, other than the authoritarian kind.

Why do you like dictators so much?

Is there really an advanced academic market for ignorant left wing lesbian politicians who might be responsible for the deaths of thousands of citizens due to negligence and bad decisions? Maybe Harvard ain't really that smart.

Worshiper? No, a supporter. He didn't do anything authoritarian.

If he did provide a link to it.

Moron.

It is right next to the link you provided of all the authoritarian things that Lightfoot did.

I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy….caring about one type of bigotry while tolerating another.

Also, you have no idea what my interests are.

And I’m not going to watch the far-Left 1619 Project that is advancing anti-white racism and hate toward America.
I tolerate nothing, Lisa the ignorant one, who does not care to do any research and learn anything about anything else but anti semitism.

You are not European White. Those are the Whites Blacks are talking about. And NO, they are not advancing anti White sentiments, all they want is for people like De Santis to stop taking their rights to vote, to their history and everything else away.

You do not disappoint in your ignorant answers.

I tolerate nothing, Lisa the ignorant one, who does not care to do any research and learn anything about anything else but anti semitism.

You are not European White. Those are the Whites Blacks are talking about. And NO, they are not advancing anti White sentiments, all they want is for people like De Santis to stop taking their rights to vote, to their history and everything else away.

You do not disappoint in your ignorant answers.
Oh please….DeSantis isn’t taking blacks’ votes away, or their history. Every kid learned about slavery and Jim Crow in school. DeSantis just wants to stop the biased, anti-white teachings of the so-called 1619 Project.

And of course I’m European White. My race is Caucasian, and my ethnicity is Jewish.

Oh please….DeSantis isn’t taking blacks’ votes away, or their history. Every kid learned about slavery and Jim Crow in school. DeSantis just wants to stop the biased, anti-white teachings of the so-called 1619 Project.

And of course I’m European White. My race is Caucasian, and my ethnicity is Jewish.
Gosh, you are uninformed. Which is exactly what makes you an ignorant person and keeps you ignorant.

Nothing else to say or do here.

Gosh, you are uninformed. Which is exactly what makes you an ignorant person and keeps you ignorant.

Nothing else to say or do here.
Typical attitude and approach of a Democrat - just call your opponent ignorant.

Typical attitude and approach of a Democrat - just call your opponent ignorant.
YOU ARE ignorant. Geesh. Go look at yourself in the mirror for once. You get a one sided history of the world and refuse to learn anything else.

IGNORANT people do that. That is what you keep doing. Refusing anything which contradicts all the wrong information you have chosen to believe in.

There is the ability for humans to learn. But you refuse to even WANT to learn anything which is not what you believe in.

So, go on believing it. And stay ignorant of anything which does not make you happy.

It is right next to the link you provided of all the authoritarian things that Lightfoot did.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

YOU are a fucking moron!

Lightfoot says she would 'absolutely' exclude white journalists from interviews again​

Lightfoot Defends Police Ban on Protests Outside Her Logan Square Home, Citing ‘Threats’​

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

During the 2020-2021 school year, over 900 districts nationwide suffered “an intentional campaign to restrict or ‘ban’” anything deemed “critical race theory”, according to The Conflict Campaign. These districts represent 35% of all students in elementary, middle and high school. While we should organize to eliminate the elitist, profit-driven College Board from their schools, they ought to fight to introduce, protect and proliferate Black studies on campus.

This is not the first time that politicians have tried to ban Black studies curriculum and social movements education from schools and campuses. These bans have historically come on the heels of Black and multiracial uprisings in the streets. Academic deans and faculty committees have marginalized and ousted professors with radical politics. University and high school administrations are often antagonistic to departmentalizing Black study programs. States cut funding for these programs and their professors while increasing funding for and the presence of policing. But fortunately, such repression has catalyzed resistance that birthed Black studies programs in the first place.

For example, students who organized for formal Black studies programs on campuses were directly, or indirectly, involved in or inspired by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee’s (SNCC) political education and organizing efforts in the south. When SNCC rose to national prominence in the 1960s, they offered a direct pipeline for students from across the country to enter the civil rights movements.

New recruits put their training and organizing process to use during the Freedom Summer of 1964, when the organization, along with the Congress of Racial Equality (Core), welcomed thousands of student volunteers to help organize Freedom Schools, political and popular education programs geared toward oppressed Black residents in Mississippi. Freedom School instructors taught math, history, reading and writing. They also worked with students to study race riots, the origins of inequality and the role of Black people in building the future. The curricula posed various insightful questions, including: will the white community, either privately or through the government, effectively resolve its own indecision on racial questions? Should a few people have a lot of money, should everybody have the same, should everybody have what they need? How should we want to treat other countries? Can we have peace if we keep building bigger bombs?

------
The struggle for Black studies was birthed through political education and experimentation. Rather than using African American studies courses as an exclusive class towards preparation for testing, Garrett and his fellow activists organized to raise consciousness among marginalized groups on and off campus, shift university resources to the surrounding Black community and to develop a Black studies program to politicize students to participate in different forms of activism. They helped develop free schools that taught interdisciplinary courses and enlisted instructors to teach.

--------
This history is important because it helps us realize that today’s book banning efforts belong to a broader political backlash to the current Black liberation movement that started with the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012. The ideas and demands that Black people, and all people, deserve freedom from police violence, deserve quality housing, deserve universal healthcare, deserve a world that has different problems from what Dr King identified as the triple evils of racism, capitalism and militarism. It is no accident that these ideas are found in the very same books that prisons ban, including mine. Prison officials, politicians and rightwing pundits target knowledge found in critical race theory because they know that theory leads to action for people who care about love, liberty and justice. They want to stop people from being inspired to fight for better lives.

But they do not have to win. Just as students, teachers and community members rose up against repression in the past, students, teachers and the rest of us must continue the political organizing to keep education radical, free and accessible to all.

(full article online )

[ Why? Why not teach the actual History of the country, the whole History? Some countries do the same for some time until it catches up with them, and the policies are changed. ALL History should be taught ]

More than four-in-10 Republicans (43%) are opposed to public schools teaching the history of racism, according to a new Monmouth University poll, while a slim majority approved (54%).

Overall, 75% of voters approved of teaching the history of racism in public schools, including 94% of Democrats and 75% of independents.

Monmouth polled voters on this question as conservatives across the country push for banning critical race theory in schools.

Republican critics of critical race theory have misleadingly suggested it teaches children to hate one another based on the color of their skin. In reality, critical race theorists look at how the country's long history of slavery, segregation and discrimination impacts people today. Moreover, schools are typically not explicitly teaching students critical race theory, despite the Republican outcry over it. But lessons on how racism has shaped the US effectively align with what the theory aims to shine a light on.

In what it referred to as a "test of message framing," Monmouth also polled voters on whether they approved of teaching critical race theory in public schools. Overall, 43% of voters supported teaching it, including 75% of Democrats, 16% of Republicans, and 40% of independents.

"The public acts on its perceptions of the world around them. Sometimes those perceptions align with objective reality and sometimes they do not. Whoever controls the message controls how the public will react. As the huge differences in the poll questions on teaching race show, a negative visceral message can be very powerful in reframing an issue in the public's mind. The same is true for a massive spending bill as we saw with the talk of 'death panels' during the ACA (Obamacare) debate in 2010," said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

This poll seemingly underscores how a significant portion of Republicans view opposition to critical race theory as part of a general desire to avoid discussions on the history of racism in America altogether.

Similarly, a USA Today/Ipsos poll from September found that fewer than four-in-10 Republicans (38%) supported schools teaching about the ongoing effects of slavery. And a Reuters/Ipsos poll from July found that 32% of Republicans opposed teaching high school students about racism and its impact in the US.

(full article online)

Last edited:

oh Jesus. the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Why are you not practicing your Sabbath right now?
Eating Bagels and cream cheese and lox and matzo ball soup and other Jew food with family and friends?

Trust me Lori if she was a Jew, she would be a good Jew and practice her Jewism :D. And i know she will be a great addition to Harvard.
She is smart. She was raised in a white neighborhood because her parents worked hard and instilled family values.
P.S. I heard a jew comedian say jew ladies can't have an orgasm :D Coming from a jew and seeing your posts, I think he is right :(

Last edited:
During the 2020-2021 school year, over 900 districts nationwide suffered “an intentional campaign to restrict or ‘ban’” anything deemed “critical race theory”, according to The Conflict Campaign. These districts represent 35% of all students in elementary, middle and high school. While we should organize to eliminate the elitist, profit-driven College Board from their schools, they ought to fight to introduce, protect and proliferate Black studies on campus.

This is not the first time that politicians have tried to ban Black studies curriculum and social movements education from schools and campuses. These bans have historically come on the heels of Black and multiracial uprisings in the streets. Academic deans and faculty committees have marginalized and ousted professors with radical politics. University and high school administrations are often antagonistic to departmentalizing Black study programs. States cut funding for these programs and their professors while increasing funding for and the presence of policing. But fortunately, such repression has catalyzed resistance that birthed Black studies programs in the first place.

For example, students who organized for formal Black studies programs on campuses were directly, or indirectly, involved in or inspired by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee’s (SNCC) political education and organizing efforts in the south. When SNCC rose to national prominence in the 1960s, they offered a direct pipeline for students from across the country to enter the civil rights movements.

New recruits put their training and organizing process to use during the Freedom Summer of 1964, when the organization, along with the Congress of Racial Equality (Core), welcomed thousands of student volunteers to help organize Freedom Schools, political and popular education programs geared toward oppressed Black residents in Mississippi. Freedom School instructors taught math, history, reading and writing. They also worked with students to study race riots, the origins of inequality and the role of Black people in building the future. The curricula posed various insightful questions, including: will the white community, either privately or through the government, effectively resolve its own indecision on racial questions? Should a few people have a lot of money, should everybody have the same, should everybody have what they need? How should we want to treat other countries? Can we have peace if we keep building bigger bombs?

------
The struggle for Black studies was birthed through political education and experimentation. Rather than using African American studies courses as an exclusive class towards preparation for testing, Garrett and his fellow activists organized to raise consciousness among marginalized groups on and off campus, shift university resources to the surrounding Black community and to develop a Black studies program to politicize students to participate in different forms of activism. They helped develop free schools that taught interdisciplinary courses and enlisted instructors to teach.

--------
This history is important because it helps us realize that today’s book banning efforts belong to a broader political backlash to the current Black liberation movement that started with the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012. The ideas and demands that Black people, and all people, deserve freedom from police violence, deserve quality housing, deserve universal healthcare, deserve a world that has different problems from what Dr King identified as the triple evils of racism, capitalism and militarism. It is no accident that these ideas are found in the very same books that prisons ban, including mine. Prison officials, politicians and rightwing pundits target knowledge found in critical race theory because they know that theory leads to action for people who care about love, liberty and justice. They want to stop people from being inspired to fight for better lives.

But they do not have to win. Just as students, teachers and community members rose up against repression in the past, students, teachers and the rest of us must continue the political organizing to keep education radical, free and accessible to all.

(full article online )

That's because CRT is shit. It is NOT factual.

oh Jesus. the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Why are you not practicing your Sabbath right now?
Eating Bagels and cream cheese and lox and matzo ball soup and other Jew food with family and friends?

Trust me Lori if she was a Jew, she would be a good Jew and practice her Jewism :D. And i know she will be a great addition to Harvard.
She is smart. She was raised in a white neighborhood because her parents worked hard and instilled family values.
P.S. I heard a jew comedian say jew ladies can't have an orgasm :D Coming from a jew and seeing your posts, I think he is right :(

And, yet again, the progressive left is exposed as the real bigots.

And for that we thank you....

And, yet again, the progressive left is exposed as the real bigots.

And for that we thank you....
It's not like I am saying I deny the Holocaust happened :)

Lori, make Chicago proud like Obama did :p

YOU ARE ignorant. Geesh. Go look at yourself in the mirror for once. You get a one sided history of the world and refuse to learn anything else.

IGNORANT people do that. That is what you keep doing. Refusing anything which contradicts all the wrong information you have chosen to believe in.

There is the ability for humans to learn. But you refuse to even WANT to learn anything which is not what you believe in.

So, go on believing it. And stay ignorant of anything which does not make you happy.
Shameful. I find that the worst leftists are the Jewish leftists who direct their ire to fellow Jews who simply disagree with them.

As I said, shameful.

Forum List

Back