Lori Lightfoot to teach course at Harvard

oh Jesus. the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Why are you not practicing your Sabbath right now?
Eating Bagels and cream cheese and lox and matzo ball soup and other Jew food with family and friends?

Trust me Lori if she was a Jew, she would be a good Jew and practice her Jewism :D. And i know she will be a great addition to Harvard.
She is smart. She was raised in a white neighborhood because her parents worked hard and instilled family values.
P.S. I heard a jew comedian say jew ladies can't have an orgasm :D Coming from a jew and seeing your posts, I think he is right :(
”Jew food”? “Jew ladies”? “Jews can’t have an orgasm”?

And another liberal reveals his disgusting bigotry.

And, yet again, the progressive left is exposed as the real bigots.

And for that we thank you....
It’s their hypocrisy that bothers me the most. They cry about how awful blacks have it, and how people are racist, and they go on to talk about “Jew food” and “Jew ladies.”

(He also called me the c-word.)

Shameful. I find that the worst leftists are the Jewish leftists who direct their ire to fellow Jews who simply disagree with them.

As I said, shameful.
IGNORANT.

It is not ire. It is what you project.
Ignorance of History and an insistence in not wanting to know.

That is what Ignorance is.

Take it out on me all you like with nonsense like "Ire".

Why do you not show the ability to be able to learn?

oh Jesus. the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Why are you not practicing your Sabbath right now?
Eating Bagels and cream cheese and lox and matzo ball soup and other Jew food with family and friends?

Trust me Lori if she was a Jew, she would be a good Jew and practice her Jewism :D. And i know she will be a great addition to Harvard.
She is smart. She was raised in a white neighborhood because her parents worked hard and instilled family values.
P.S. I heard a jew comedian say jew ladies can't have an orgasm :D Coming from a jew and seeing your posts, I think he is right :(
There is really no need for all of this BS.

Deal with the subject of the thread only.

Not all Jews are Orthodox. Please, respect all Jews.

IGNORANT.

It is not ire. It is what you project.
Ignorance of History and an insistence in not wanting to know.

That is what Ignorance is.

Take it out on me all you like with nonsense like "Ire".

Why do you not show the ability to be able to learn?
Why aren’t YOU able to learn? Only YOUR opinion is the right one, correct?

As I said, you're shameful. Go back and elect more Omar’s and Tlaib’s.

There is really no need for all of this BS.

Deal with the subject of the thread only.

Not all Jews are Orthodox. Please, respect all Jews.
Like you’re respecting me? Or do you mean respect Jews who are Democrats and don’t prefer the Republican position?

Why aren’t YOU able to learn? Only YOUR opinion is the right one, correct?

As I said, you're shameful. Go back and elect more Omar’s and Tlaib’s.
I have shown sources. Facts.

You show nothing but what you have heard from sources which are racist, and you do not notice it.

Omar and Tlaib do not make the Democratic Party.

Do Ted Cruz, MTG and many other Republicans in congress who are antisemitic make the Republican Party?

Like you’re respecting me? Or do you mean respect Jews who are Democrats and don’t prefer the Republican position?
If only you could clarify what you say. But you cannot. And definitely without any evidence or examples of it, but to point your finger at Omar and Tlaib.

I have shown sources. Facts.

You show nothing but what you have heard from sources which are racist, and you do not notice it.

Omar and Tlaib do not make the Democratic Party.

Do Ted Cruz, MTG and many other Republicans in congress who are antisemitic make the Republican Party?
No comparison.

Right. Christian antisemitism is not comparable to Islamic antisemitism.

LOL
I don’t hear Cruz or MTG trying to defund the Iron Dome and leaving Israel vulnerable to HAMAS rocket attacks.

And as I‘ve said repeatedly, the Republicans - including Trump - take action to stomp out antisemitism while the Democrats are pulled kicking and screaming across the line - if they agree at all.

I don’t hear Cruz or MTG trying to defund the Iron Dome and leaving Israel vulnerable to HAMAS rocket attacks.

And as I‘ve said repeatedly, the Republicans - including Trump - take action to stomp out antisemitism while the Democrats are pulled kicking and screaming across the line - if they agree at all.
That is about Israel. Antisemitism is a totally different thing.

THIS is antisemitism you have so far not heard:

Nearly four months after condemning Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's comments on antisemitic conspiracy theories, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is once again rejecting the Georgia Republican's rhetoric — this time over her equating of COVID-19 safety measures with the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust.

The remarks by the freshman Republican congresswoman — and criticism of them — come against the backdrop of antisemitic incidents across the United States in apparent response to the recent fighting between Israel and Hamas that saw a large number of civilian casualties. Those domestic incidents have been condemned across the political spectrum, though GOP lawmakers and some moderate Democrats have chastised progressives for, in their view, being insufficiently critical of these attacks.

In a statement Tuesday, McCarthy said Greene's "intentional decision to compare the horrors of the Holocaust with wearing masks is appalling."

------------------------------------------------
One hundred ninety-nine Republican members of Congress rallied to the defense of a vile, unapologetic anti-Semite in their ranks who calls for assassination of her opponents.

-------------------

--------------------------------------------

The Anti-Defamation League has reported that references to Soros -- a Hungarian Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor known for funding progressive causes -- have become a right-wing dog whistle for conspiracy theories about wealthy Jewish people controlling and manipulating societies to further their own interests.

-------------------

Being pro Israel does NOT keep anyone from being antisemitic

Lori Lightfoot - who qualifies by checking the boxes of black female lesbian - will now be teaching a course at Harvard on “leadership.” Perhaps she can address how she led the city through a major increase in crime, and exhibited racism by saying she wouldn’t grant interviews to whitey journalists.

(THIS is what costs $60,000 a year? And with libs clamoring that we should excuse loans for it, too? Lord help us.)

From Camelot in a Direct Line to Kamala

Harvard and the other Ivy League country clubs are designed specifically for the HeirHead guillotine-fodder whose Daddies the Rightists worship. Its decadence is also the outcome of allowing large inheritances and trust funds, which Rightist suckers slavishly support. The loyal-peasant Right must come clean and quit pretending that these Preppy Progressives are the sons of only Liberal plutocrats.

Their Daddies pay their tuition, so including them in the student-loan debacle is another lie you've been made to believe by the ruling class's Right Wing talk-show gurus. The few bootlicking class-climbers at these elitist castles are set up with high-paying jobs as the reward for selling their souls to the Satans of inherited power.

Whites who are born rich deplore, despise, hate, and fear all other White people because we are the only freedom-loving race. The spoiled sheltered snobs' tyranny gets them expelled from it.

That is about Israel. Antisemitism is a totally different thing.

THIS is antisemitism you have so far not heard:

Nearly four months after condemning Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's comments on antisemitic conspiracy theories, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is once again rejecting the Georgia Republican's rhetoric — this time over her equating of COVID-19 safety measures with the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust.

The remarks by the freshman Republican congresswoman — and criticism of them — come against the backdrop of antisemitic incidents across the United States in apparent response to the recent fighting between Israel and Hamas that saw a large number of civilian casualties. Those domestic incidents have been condemned across the political spectrum, though GOP lawmakers and some moderate Democrats have chastised progressives for, in their view, being insufficiently critical of these attacks.

In a statement Tuesday, McCarthy said Greene's "intentional decision to compare the horrors of the Holocaust with wearing masks is appalling."

------------------------------------------------
One hundred ninety-nine Republican members of Congress rallied to the defense of a vile, unapologetic anti-Semite in their ranks who calls for assassination of her opponents.

-------------------

The Anti-Defamation League has reported that references to Soros -- a Hungarian Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor known for funding progressive causes -- have become a right-wing dog whistle for conspiracy theories about wealthy Jewish people controlling and manipulating societies to further their own interests.

-------------------

Being pro Israel does NOT keep anyone from being antisemitic
All Democrat sources. No wonder you have such a lopsided and ignorant view.

And I could go on and on s to how Republicans have instituted, or attempted to institute, measures to fight antisemitism that Democrats have blocked.

You‘re falling for the old idea that the Republicans are the antisemites. I will continue to do my behind-the-scenes work with the Commission to Fight Antisemitism, instituted by our REPUBLICAN Governor (the prior governor, a Dem, couldn’t care less). It’s an uphill battle convincing the Dems to go along with the anti-antisemitism efforts, but we are making headway.

We hope we can get more Republicans in the legislature next term, and we won’t have to fight the Dems so much.

Forum List

Back