Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I dont think most libs are liars

There are exceptions

AlGore is a liar who makes millions off of the climate change doomsday hoax

Greta Thunberg is slightly retarded

But most libs are being lied to and dont know it

Global Warming is the fraud.

Climate change is a science. The climate does change. Co2 does nothing.

Earth climate change is 99% about how much ice Earth has. 90% today is on Antarctica. 7% is on Greenland. The two continents closest to the poles have 97% of Earth ice. And land moves.

Earth with two polar oceans - no ice
Earth with two Antarcticas, one on each pole = twice the ice

Earth ice dictates ocean levels, temperature, atmospheric thickness, and humidity = CLIMATE.

And then we have THE GREATEST FUDGE JOB IN SCIENCE HISTORY behind all of this. Does increasing atmospheric Co2 cause the atmosphere to warm? We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps... satellites and balloons...

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE!!

Science says THEORY REJECTED

"The Science" says FUDGE THE DATA with laughable bullshit excuses = "orbit wobble" for the satellites, "shade issues" which were constant throughout for the balloons

The first thing the Co2 fraud had to prove is that increasing Co2 in the atmosphere would warm the atmosphere.

THE DATA NEVER BACKED THAT CLAIM AT ALL

FRAUD!!!

WHO COVERED UP ALL OF THAT??

W/Mukasey - those 7 US attorneys who were fired
homO/Holder/Lynch
Sessions
Barr
Biden/Garland

Good point

Now let’s compare them to Conservative Climate Change hoaxes.

The climate is not changing
Man has no impact on the environment
There is nothing we can do about it so drill baby, drill

CC is the biggest and most expensive hoax ever foisted upon mankind to control them other than religion.....In fact I'd go as far to say that it has morphed into a religion.

The woman I knew who most fervently worshiped the CC cult was also a pathologically religious woman, who was continually evangelizing me towards both.

The climate is not changing

Right now it really isn't. It can go millions of years with functionally no change. But it does change.

Man has no impact on the environment

Other than Urban Heat Sink Effect, that is empirically correct so far as climate. Fresh water depletion is human overpopulation.

There is nothing we can do about it so drill baby, drill

Co2 does nothing. That is the data. Your side is wrecking America over a fraud. Fossil fuels are still our best option.

New Topics

Forum List

Back