'Struggling' Chicago residents outraged over Lori Lightfoot's decision to house migrants: 'Help my own first'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I would be pissed as well, but Chicago is a sanctuary city, so suck it up!

Residents in a Chicago neighborhood are protesting the city's plans to establish a migrant shelter inside a closed-down elementary school, sharing that they feel "blindsided" by Mayor Lori Lightfoot's decision.
Lightfoot’s administration has for months planned to house migrants at a vacant building formerly home to Wadsworth Elementary School, 6420 S. University Ave. in Woodlawn.

A group of Woodlawn neighborhood residents gathered Thursday morning to insist that the Chicago government provide resources for locals rather than the migrants.

I would be pissed as well, but Chicago is a sanctuary city, so suck it up!

This complaint against mayor Lightfoot will soon be forgotten by local residents of Chicago due to a lack of continuing media coverage on the subject. The American constituency, @ least in the big cities has been 'conditioned' to only respond to the red vs. blue divide & conquer propaganda as the top priority.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."(Adolf Hitler)

I can't understand leftists. They get what they vote for and then they're pissed when they get it.

Which would also explain why we have a dementia patient in the White House trying to run the country.
New York, Chicago, pretty much any Dim run city. They all had chances to make changes and make their lives better. Then they simply pulled the lever for the Dem like good little sheep. Then they complain that nothing has changed. Well, they had their chance, now they have no right to complain. They voted for these disasters.

Forum List

Back