Lori Lightfoot to teach course at Harvard

220px-Lori_Ligfhtfoot_at_signing_of_the_Infrastructure_Investment_and_Jobs_Act_%28FEQycLjWYAITszv%29.jpg

She made a difference
She sure did make a difference. She proved that education in America is worthless if you don't learn common sense.

and a check next to "smarter than BS Filter" box as well
She was so incompetent that even democrats in Chicago kicked her out. Use your brain instead having a knee jerk indoctrinated reaction to reality. Keep making it personal and I'll tear your asshole out and shove it up your nose.

She was so incompetent that even democrats in Chicago kicked her out. Use your brain instead having a knee jerk indoctrinated reaction to reality. Keep making it personal and I'll tear your asshole out and shove it up your nose.
Someone wants to be erased from the book of life :)

Lori, teach them a lesson they will use for a lifetime.

sounds like a threat OhPleaseJustQuit , agree?

Lori L, is a great asset to Harvard.

Lori Lightfoot - who qualifies by checking the boxes of black female lesbian - will now be teaching a course at Harvard on “leadership.” Perhaps she can address how she led the city through a major increase in crime, and exhibited racism by saying she wouldn’t grant interviews to whitey journalists.

(THIS is what costs $60,000 a year? And with libs clamoring that we should excuse loans for it, too? Lord help us.)

On how to destroy a city ?

Forum List

Back