Look at This..

Much worse than the last 20 years. Now they have the Pandemic to justify their great reset.

Trump is not Globalist, he is an American Nationalist. He tried to stop the rising New World Order, but was unsuccessful because they were just too powerful. They did everything they could to destroy his presidency and were successful at it. So now we're sliding into a new Dark Age.
True. WOKEism is a wrecking ball. All College Professors and School Unionists should be DeBalled.

Cramer should be investigated for trying to influence the Market and should be investigated for insider trading.
Cramer should have the pubic hair around his mouth pulled out by the roots.

1638675765979.png

You can get most idiots to believe you silly stats.
Here's one. If they have never been exposed to it, they cannot possibly have immunity to it. Let think sink dictor.
Look at a map, there is virtually no place in civilization that has not been exposed.

When some covidiot tells me I'm a plague rat and hopes I die for not wearing a mask, that's not love.
A bunch of us here just got over a seasonal cold that was going around. Ages ranging from 4 to 87 years old had this recently in our families, and in our extended families, and everyone is A-ok now (lasted about a week or more). No COVID thank goodness. Everyone is back healthy again. We still have cold viruses folks, so don't panic when you get the sniffles in life, but do take care of yourselves. Take your vitamins, quit smoking, quit drinking if excessive, and stop destroying your temple's, and hopefully we'll all get through this COVID thing sooner than later.

A bunch of us here just got over a seasonal cold that was going around. Ages ranging from 4 to 87 years old had this recently in our families, and in our extended families, and everyone is A-ok now (lasted about a week or more). No COVID thank goodness. Everyone is back healthy again. We still have cold viruses folks, so don't panic when you get the sniffles in life, but do take care of yourselves. Take your vitamins, quit smoking, quit drinking if excessive, and stop destroying your temple's, and hopefully we'll all get through this COVID thing sooner than later.
The problem is THEY are Trying to use This THING to Bring in their Fucking New World Order..
Notice how it Just KEEPS GOING On and ON?
Also IF you Give in to 'Mandates' Be they From the Government or a Private Company..
Guess What it WON'T STOP With Just THIS.
There will be More and MORE Mandated 'shots'

It will eventually happen regardless of what You all think. Germany just enforced lockdown for the unvaccinated.
Tell your prepper buddies.
and this is why we fight. you forcing views on others via lies and fear.

suck it.

The more I hear about this how is the school not being looked at into accountability? Or are they? 2 days in a row he had disturbing drawings with “help me” and “voices in his head” and they let him return to class because of no prior behavioral issues. He told them it was a sketch “for a video game”. I just think the School needs to be at least looked into for dropping the ball, with the parents as well.

Omicron is likely the variant to be infected with, vaxxed or not. It’s not wise to dismiss the possibility of deliberate seeding of the virus by intelligent agencies (CIA, MI6, etc.) who would know how to keep it viable for transport.

Look at a map, there is virtually no place in civilization that has not been exposed.
Clearly you haven't been exposed enough. I'm surprised you think there is other countries in the world. For most Americans that is a stunning discovery and a cultural awakening.
That aside, you project yourself as some intellectual mountain but we know different.

Clearly you haven't been exposed enough. I'm surprised you think there is other countries in the world. For most Americans that is a stunning discovery and a cultural awakening.
That aside, you project yourself as some intellectual mountain but we know different.
Your inability to address my point is noted. Go whine somewhere else.

The problem is THEY are Trying to use This THING to Bring in their Fucking New World Order..
Notice how it Just KEEPS GOING On and ON?
Also IF you Give in to 'Mandates' Be they From the Government or a Private Company..
Guess What it WON'T STOP With Just THIS.
There will be More and MORE Mandated 'shots'
I agree, that it seems to just keep going and going, but the great thing is, is that regular cold and flu viruses are back, and people are getting well on their own again. Everything ain't COVID, but they want everyone to think that it is.

Omicron is likely the variant to be infected with, vaxxed or not. It’s not wise to dismiss the possibility of deliberate seeding of the virus by intelligent agencies (CIA, MI6, etc.) who would know how to keep it viable for transport.
Hope not, but who knows anymore.

Forum List

Back