ZeroHedge Live Debate: Was January 6 A Manufactured Crisis?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I remember in the old days, Rush Limbaugh used to always use ZeroHedge as one of his sources. How time marches on. I wonder if he were still around, how he would react to a ZeroHedge podcast?

🤔

I've seen and heard just about everything now. Glen Greenwald in a debate with Alex Jones? Stop the ride, I think I want off now.

They even had one of the editors of Revolver News there for this one.

ZeroHedge January 6th Debate Highlights With Glenn Greenwald, Alex Jones & More​

"Saturday night marked the second ZeroHedge debate, which pitted Glenn Greenwald, Alex Jones and Darren Beattie against the Krassenstein brothers and Destiny - with Ian Crossland from Timcast moderating. The topic: Was January 6th a manufactured crisis?"
zh%20debate_1.JPG

For those who lasted all three hours of this incredible debate, our hat goes off to you.

Meanwhile, here are a few highlights in case you missed it. . .

(click on link for highlights, otherwise, below for full debate)

On Rumble, livecast begins at minute mark 29 minuts;

(mirror. I'm not sure this will remain on YouTube for long. Maybe?)

No. It wasn't.

Zerohedge...jeez. :auiqs.jpg:
Three hours of Alt-Right media...nonsense.
The folks on the left are the brothers Ed and Brian Krassenstein.

Hill Reporter​

"In 2018, the Krassensteins, along with James Kosur, co-founded Hill Reporter, an online political news portal.[17][18] They sold the website to Roman Romanuk, an ad tech businessman, in 2019.[19][20]"
1704992710953.png

. . . . hardly what I would call, "alt-right."

Now this other lefty? Destiny? He is either a Gen Z or a Millennial. . . no idea, never heard of him, TBH. It looks like he got his name catering to gamers first.

I remember in the old days, Rush Limbaugh used to always use ZeroHedge as one of his sources. How time marches on. I wonder if he were still around, how he would react to a ZeroHedge podcast?

🤔

I've seen and heard just about everything now. Glen Greenwald in a debate with Alex Jones? Stop the ride, I think I want off now.

ZeroHedge January 6th Debate Highlights With Glenn Greenwald, Alex Jones & More​

"Saturday night marked the second ZeroHedge debate, which pitted Glenn Greenwald, Alex Jones and Darren Beattie against the Krassenstein brothers and Destiny - with Ian Crossland from Timcast moderating. The topic: Was January 6th a manufactured crisis?"
zh%20debate_1.JPG

For those who lasted all three hours of this incredible debate, our hat goes off to you.

Of course it was .. Democrats looking for all opportunities to diminish Trump. What I find appealing is the progressive approach of diminishing Trump as non-viable .. yet .. the left continues to diminish him because he's a threat to the upcoming election.

I'm watching/listening to it now. . while doing other things. It is done pretty well.

The moderator presents evidence in a very unbiased way, and then asks both sides their opinion on the evidence.

I believe the moderator at one time donated to the first Obama run for President and occasionally co-hosts Timcast IRL. Former part of Occupy? No idea.

. . . I'm an hour in, and so far, Jones tends to dominate the debate, mostly because, well. . he was there! :auiqs.jpg:

At the start, Greenwald lamented the fact that he was unable to be there in person because of scheduling conflicts, which is a shame, because most of the times his mic has been on, his contributions have been the best, IMO.

Trump’s Culpability

"On the question of whether Trump bears responsibility for the “insurrection”, Brian Krassenstein cited the high number of convicted rioters who claimed to have acted in service of the former President. Revolver News founder Darren Beattie alluded to the infamous murderer Charles Manson — who was motivated by imagined secret messages contained in The Beatles’ song Helter Skelter. “Trump is essentially Helter Skelter?” Beattie asked:"

🤔

zh%20debate_1.JPG

Do not under rate Alex Jones . Except the one rigged shooting False Flag, he has got just about everything right in well over 25 years of broadcasting . A monster of a record .
You may not like his style and the sound of his voice -- I am no fan -- but when you are consistently scoring 90% or more, it seems absurd not to note his revelations .

Do not under rate Alex Jones . Except the one rigged shooting False Flag, he has got just about everything right in well over 25 years of broadcasting . A monster of a record .
You may not like his style and the sound of his voice -- I am no fan -- but when you are consistently scoring 90% or more, it seems absurd not to note his revelations .
Oh. . . I know. I'm just giving the fundamental basics of epistomology a hard as hell time.

It is just the height of absurdity, IMO, to see Jones and Greenwald on the same side of a debate table.

Who'd a thunk it?

:dunno:

Do not under rate Alex Jones
One of those Krassenstein brothers schools Jones at the minute mark 1: 19 :00 on the YouTube video version of the video, when he points out, the under out, the Secretary of Defense, Christopher C. Miller, had not ordered the national guard on standby, when Jones claims Trump had told him to do so.

This is a debate over facts.

This is clearly a case of Jones having not watched the J6 hearings. I myself was unaware of this point. I cannot explain WHY Miller did not do this, when he was ordered to.

Jones is correct on this. His only out? (Paraphrased here; ) "I don't have my computer to prove the record on this"

I am aware of the article, it is a piece hostile to the Trump admin, but it was documented. . .

". . . On the evening of January 5—the night before a white supremacist mob stormed Capitol Hill in a siege that would leave five dead—the acting secretary of defense, Christopher Miller, was at the White House with his chief of staff, Kash Patel. They were meeting with President Trump on “an Iran issue,” Miller told me. But then the conversation switched gears. The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’” At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, “‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

The folks on the left are the brothers Ed and Brian Krassenstein.

Hill Reporter​

"In 2018, the Krassensteins, along with James Kosur, co-founded Hill Reporter, an online political news portal.[17][18] They sold the website to Roman Romanuk, an ad tech businessman, in 2019.[19][20]"
View attachment 886514

. . . . hardly what I would call, "alt-right."

Now this other lefty? Destiny? He is either a Gen Z or a Millennial. . . no idea, never heard of him, TBH. It looks like he got his name catering to gamers first.

They're about as left as my nearest caution sign directing me from potholes on my street. :)
Unreal, you people will swallow ANYTHING that reinforces your narrative.

As Glen Greenwald summed up at the end, the establishment supporting liberals who defended the position of the courts, the DoJ, and the DNC, they did a fine job of debating their PoV.

They needn't stoop to character attacks when they got desperate.

Forum List

Back