What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100% vaccinated still not enough?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

All of the rocket scientists are learning really quickly that so much sacrifices have been made and those who were supposed to follow the science, instead just followed what the W.H.O and China wanted. Certain donors of politicians in the West encouraged a similar approach.

Where the hell are we today two years later?

Yes, the vaccine helps, but it only helps for six months max. Nations should have been planning for the moment when even 100% is useless.

I can't even get on a train in my own country, yet, our numbers are through the roof after 90% vax rates. So, now what? what other magic bullet do they have other than repeating the same mantras?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trust the science…
All the world suffering at the hands of maniacal libturds

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
colfax_m

Doctor, how do you explain this?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trust the science…

It's Gibraltar.

It's a mistake in record keeping.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trust the science…

Just what I posted to Dragonlady

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trust the science…

FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge. In the last few weeks I know ONE person who is unvaxxed and got Covid. Everyone else I know has been double vaccinated, two have had boosters! As of this moment, hubby and I are UNVAXXED and we have not had covid, and do not have it. (!!)

Something is afoot here that is very peculiar.....

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trust the science…
If Fau Chi and cronies have invested this much, deliberate seeding of the virus is quite possible. Examples: Denmark, Wuhan, etc.

’A clear strategic objective for Gates and Fauci was the repetition of the message that a global pandemic was inevitable, that only mandatory vaccines could avert catastrophe, and that obliteration of civvil rights will be required. Most astonishing was their capacity tom mobilize the obliging global media to uncritically swallow and promote these propositions in complete contradiction of all previously accepted science and history.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 420)

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge. In the last few weeks I know ONE person who is unvaxxed and got Covid. Everyone else I know has been double vaccinated, two have had boosters! As of this moment, hubby and I are UNVAXXED and we have not had covid, and do not have it. (!!)

Something is afoot here that is very peculiar.....
As I explained to the idiot colfax_m
The only way not to get COVID19 is to get it and recover. Sounds stupid but the vaccines only lessen the symptoms

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As I explained to the idiot colfax_m
The only way not to get COVID19 is to get it and recover. Sounds stupid but the vaccines only lessen the symptoms

There are indications that the vaccines make you MORE susceptible to getting the virus. I try to take reasonable positions--and I'm seeing this as reasonable here on the ground in MI.

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
We can see where Omicron links to vaccines. A clue: N969K. No doubt, a vaccine link. The virus is aware of the vaccine.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge.
“On the ground”. Sure. You have no clue. Data shows otherwise.

1638454430925.jpeg

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are indications that the vaccines make you MORE susceptible to getting the virus. I try to take reasonable positions--and I'm seeing this as reasonable here on the ground in MI.
I got COVID19 first so the vaccines didn’t mean much

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One way to get greater than 100% vaccinated is to start vaccinating dead people.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List