Look at the 2020 Electoral Map - Can the GOP flip enough states in 2024 to win the presidency?

In 2024 which battleground states will flip, assuming its Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump?

• AZ will flip from blue to red

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • GA will flip from blue to red

• MI will flip from blue to red

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NV will flip from blue to red

• NC will flip from red to blue

• PA will flip from blue to red

• WI will flip from blue to red

• Other state(s) will flip, see my post

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
If the Republicans do not reorganize and come together to combat the madness as a collective force - then 2024 will be a disaster.
As of right now, the Democrats have a substantial advantage.
They are well organized. Their message is clear, and no matter how absurd or wrong that message might be - we just sit and take it. And allow them to get away with it.
The Republican Party, nationally, is weak and unorganized. No clear leadership whatsoever. No one.
If things don't change soon, the madness that is happening all around us will get a whole lot worse.
You put up a lot of "factoids" with no backup.
1. Why isn't the GOP organized? I think they are. Trump, like it or not is the GOP leader.
2. What advantages do the dems have besides a ton of US oligarch's dark money?
3. What is the democrat's message besides racism, racism, racism, racism...the green new deal, and throwing money we don't have out of helicopters?
4. Republicans push back on open borders, CRT, street violence, defund the police, and the MSM's censorship and bias.
5. The democrats are disorganized. Who is their leader? Joe Xiden? Nancy Pelosi? Kamala Harris? AOC and her "squad"?
6. Things will get worse, a lot worse, when the Fed starts raising interest rates, and inflation heats up.

If the Republicans do not reorganize and come together to combat the madness as a collective force - then 2024 will be a disaster.
They are well organized. Their message is clear, and no matter how absurd or wrong that message might be - we just sit and take it. And allow them to get away with it.
The Republican Party, nationally, is weak and unorganized. No clear leadership whatsoever. No one.
If things don't change soon, the madness that is happening all around us will get a whole lot worse.
1. Why isn't the GOP organized? I think they are. Trump, like it or not is the GOP leader.
3. What is the democrat's message besides racism, racism, racism, racism...the green new deal, and throwing money we don't have out of helicopters?
4. Republicans push back on open borders, CRT, street violence, defund the police, and the MSM's censorship and bias.
5. The democrats are disorganized. Who is their leader? Joe Xiden? Nancy Pelosi? Kamala Harris? AOC and her "squad"?
6. Things will get worse, a lot worse, when the Fed starts raising interest rates, and inflation heats up.
I hope tomorrow brings fireworks to the shit holes that history will record

We are fighting a Revolutionary War. The normal of society versus the degenerates

Democrats know how to beat Trump

Those swing states already made it clear how they feel about Trump
It was close in 2020, but Kamala isn't as popular as Biden was.
2024 could be 2016 on steroids, no one like Kamala.
I'm enjoying watching her wilt under pressure.

What you get when you elect a color instead of competence.

I am so happy she cheered on the riots last year. Her examples are wht is today. I hope the shit holes are a violent mess of terror like libs want...........................

Heard there are some plans I guess. People are nervous..................GOOOODDDD....I hope they see something they will never forget

My God how brainwashed
These Democrats still don't believe the election was stolen.
We knew at midnight.

The main proof is the unbelievable spike in the 3-6am vote counts in the fraud states.

One state had around 140k votes to Biden and 8,000 for Trump at the 3am fraud count.....It is right there.

Could you imagine if this was them????

But actually I am really enjoying seeing this border over run and the people getting killed and maimed in shit holes because of who they voted for.....LOLOL...........................I can't wait until the 1am news tonight

That's a long time off and a lot of assumptions on your part. If republicans had not gone insane it would not be so difficult to make predictions. I keep getting the feeling that their 2024 nominee will be someone we have not even heard of or considered.
It is Progs who are insane. China and Russia are just waiting now.

Are you better off than you were four years ago? Given what a completely shit-show 2020 was, the answer to that will almost definitely be yes.

Biden will show video of Trump supporters storming the Capitol and people wearing masks

I am not overly impressed with Kamala.
Biden is bending over backwards to offer her opportunities to show her stuff. She is not delivering

I think Biden will go for a second term

My God how brainwashed

sorry

Not engaging in your election fantasies
Of course you're not. You could never scientifically explain the unreal spikes in all those states at 3 am

Unless you can I am very open to discuss it. Why won't you. These are VERIFIED counts at 3am

Biden is bending over backwards to offer her opportunities to show her stuff. She is not delivering

New photos show Joe and Hunter flying on AF2 with Hunter's bidness partner to Mexico with Uncle Biden right there to make all kind of sleazy deals...................LOLOLOL

Explain this. Fake Newz won't. God how they brain washed you

You are so GD dishonest. Did you cheat a lot in grade schools on tests

My God how brainwashed

sorry

Not engaging in your election fantasies
Of course you're not. You could never scientifically explain the unreal spikes in all those states at 3 am

Unless you can I am very open to discuss it. Why won't you. These are VERIFIED counts at 3am
Explain the spikes?
How about densely populated urban areas reporting later than lowly populated rural counties?

Just go away

New photos show Joe and Hunter flying on AF2 with Hunter's bidness partner to Mexico with Uncle Biden right there to make all kind of sleazy deals...................LOLOLOL

Explain this. Fake Newz won't. God how they brain washed you

You are so GD dishonest. Did you cheat a lot in grade schools on tests
ummm……In four years, Trumps Justice Department didn’t prosecute this? Maybe because there is nothing there

No.
The Democrat message is clear... I didn't say it is a good one.
1) Vote for us = free money and promise of higher wages etc (even though that is not going to happen and they know it)
2) Racism, sexism and the transfad and all other sudo morality virtue signaling they can get away with. Meanwhile... we sit and take it. There is no organized group to take it on.
3) Borders and CRT etc. - the Democrats are winning this hands down. The border is a complete mess - the media just doesn't cover it. And there are not enough Democrats concerned or thinking about it (due to no coverage by the media they listen to) - so in this, they are winning hands down.
4) The Democrats, politically have no real leaders - granted. But they don't need them. They have everything else. The have virtually the entire news media, the entire entertainment industry, the education system and now even sports! In this - they are way ahead hands down.
5) Things will get a lot worse, but it will take a massive catastrophe to get Democrats to understand the fringe they allowed to take over is only leading to their own destruction of the way of life they know. Again, because they have the entire news media on their side - actually pumping out information that the economy is doing great!! FFS!!!

On the Republican side all we have is a chaotic "leader" that is Trump. And he is not the answer. Right or wrong, he will NOT lead conservatives to a win. No way, no how.

No one is impressed with Kamala, especially after her office is a "shit storm", to quote her staff.
She is simply not believable as president. She got caught lying in an interview when she said she was at the border, and the interviewer said "no you weren't" then she said "I wasn't to Europe either". WTF was that supposed to mean?
In 2024 Biden will be 82, NFW he runs. I'll be impressed if he finishes up this term w/o getting his ass 25th by Nancy.

No.
The Democrat message is clear... I didn't say it is a good one.
1) Vote for us = free money and promise of higher wages etc (even though that is not going to happen and they know it)
2) Racism, sexism and the transfad and all other sudo morality virtue signaling they can get away with. Meanwhile... we sit and take it. There is no organized group to take it on.
3) Borders and CRT etc. - the Democrats are winning this hands down. The border is a complete mess - the media just doesn't cover it. And there are not enough Democrats concerned or thinking about it (due to no coverage by the media they listen to) - so in this, they are winning hands down.
4) The Democrats, politically have no real leaders - granted. But they don't need them. They have everything else. The have virtually the entire news media, the entire entertainment industry, the education system and now even sports! In this - they are way ahead hands down.
5) Things will get a lot worse, but it will take a massive catastrophe to get Democrats to understand the fringe they allowed to take over is only leading to their own destruction of the way of life they know. Again, because they have the entire news media on their side - actually pumping out information that the economy is doing great!! FFS!!!

On the Republican side all we have is a chaotic "leader" that is Trump. And he is not the answer. Right or wrong, he will NOT lead conservatives to a win. No way, no how.
1. Agree the dems just throw money around, even if it sinks the dollar, and the US when interest rates rise. WTF happened to the tax increases?
2. Parents are paying attention and school boards are facing a hostile crowd over CRT.
3. Agree the MSM (free press) is a partisan feckless pile of dung.
4. Without the right leader, the dems have no hope of winning in 2024, and they know it, just look at 2016 again:

5. That's the contest. Do voters continue to let democrats ruin the country, or take another shot at having Trump drive the bus?
1625322708987.png

Forum List

Back