Now reefer is a PED and our star runner ms Richardson is out?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
This is a political topic that involves the politics of reefer, PED in sports, extreme hypocrisy and BS, and now thanks to AOC toss in racism....

Ms Richardson is our best runner. She won that on merit. Now they are saying she cannot run. Why? THC!

Apparently now reefer is a PED!!

And all this time we've been told it harms your endurance/ physical fitness/lung health...

Get real. That THC can come from walking past a car with a big blunt going...

No roids. No speed. No sex change.

Reefer.

All of America should unite this weekend for ms Richardson.

Let her run!!!

This is a political topic that involves the politics of reefer, PED in sports, extreme hypocrisy and BS, and now thanks to AOC toss in racism....

Ms Richardson is our best runner. She won that on merit. Now they are saying she cannot run. Why? THC!

And all this time we've been told it harms your endurance/ physical fitness/lung health...

Reefer.

Let her run!!!
LOLOL.......................I am so happy this happened. These anti USA athletes representing the USA.

Go Russia and China!!!!!!

Reefer.

Let her run!!!
If this was a white bitch the attitude would be tough shit and you know it.

I heard this disgusting tatantuala eyed ho in an interview.......................I thought. She is so GD stupid how does she possibly move one leg in front of the other

I am sure espn or whatever is blaming racism for the negro woman being stupid enough to smoke weed, even though she had FULL KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS that she would be drug tested and reefer is on the banned substance list.

I mean don't the Olympics people know that the black people (especially the black Americans) are not smart enough to understand what they are doing according the world globalists?

I mean the world globalists certainly don't ever hold the blacks anywhere in the world for ever owning slaves or trading slaves. Do they? When?

Only white America. Which implies of course that the reason they left wing world never holds any minority to account (not even yellow China for unleashing a bio attack on the world in order to ensure Trump wouldn't win) for any wrong.

So, therefore this black woman ought to be treated accordingly. Even though she was supposedly aware, since her skin isn't pale, she should get a free pass.

Just following the logic of the leftist world.

Reefer.

Let her run!!!
Miss Richardson made many mistakes but that's OK due to skin color.

Reefer.

Let her run!!!
LOLOL.......................I am so happy this happened. These anti USA athletes representing the USA.

Richardson is anti-USA? Since when?

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

I heard this disgusting tatantuala eyed ho in an interview.......................I thought. She is so GD stupid how does she possibly move one leg in front of the other
*cough *cough Michael Phelps *cough *cough

Marijuana is NOT a PED. However, it IS a banned substance under the USOC rules. I applaud the USOC for maintaining at least a minimal amount of moral standards.

Now if we could just get the IOC’s “No Protest” rule reinstated by the USOC, we’d be in good shape.

I am sure espn or whatever is blaming racism for the negro woman being stupid enough to smoke weed, even though she had FULL KNOWLEDGE and AWARENESS that she would be drug tested and reefer is on the banned substance list.

I mean don't the Olympics people know that the black people (especially the black Americans) are not smart enough to understand what they are doing according the world globalists?

I mean the world globalists certainly don't ever hold the blacks anywhere in the world for ever owning slaves or trading slaves. Do they? When?

Only white America. Which implies of course that the reason they left wing world never holds any minority to account (not even yellow China for unleashing a bio attack on the world in order to ensure Trump wouldn't win) for any wrong.

So, therefore this black woman ought to be treated accordingly. Even though she was supposedly aware, since her skin isn't pale, she should get a free pass.

Fascinating.......you're a whitey rightie, aren't you?

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

*cough *cough Michael Phelps *cough *cough
He's an ass hole too. Drunkard, doper, and very mentally troubled and unstable

Bruce Jenner??????????..BAWWWWWHAHAHA

If this was a white kunt we wouldn't be speaking

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

Smoking pot is illegal for an Olympian. Mistake #3.

What makes your racist leftist pale face think I am white?

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

All of that work and in the prime of her career for a fucking joint

I'm going to be serial here. She has apologized heart felt. Pot is in your system for a long time. It is not a stimulant or roid

At least let her run the relay and change these rules regarding reefer and all this nonsense

Reefer.

Let her run!!!
you are aware of course that it is a rule from the INTERNATIONAL Body not from the USA? Lots of Countries still treat it as an illegal substance.

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

The IOC runs the competition and have the right to set the rules and guidelines and she broke the rules, no one else did it for her, as she said she knew it was against the rules and she did it anyway. Her circumstances aside, she is very responsible about it and is accepting her mistake.

Now that that is out of the way, her mother died, she was stressed and upset and at a low point in her life and she appar ate the THC. Now, I think that was a much better choice than drinking or getting prescription meds. The IOC needs to review their rules and get into this century as they are 21 years behind. This woman is an athlete and has worked her whole life to go to the Olympics, THC is not a PED and is really quite the opposite. To me this should not have been an issue.

Reefer.

Let her run!!!

All of that work and in the prime of her career for a fucking joint

I'm going to be serial here. She has apologized heart felt. Pot is in your system for a long time. It is not a stimulant or roid

At least let her run the relay and change these rules regarding reefer and all this nonsense

She will be eligible to run the relay as it will take place after her thirty day ban ends.

Forum List

Back