Longest serving scumbag in senate being targeted

he'll get my vote. we might get a republican governor too. Vermont used to such a nice conservative state before the whackos took burlington. leahy's not a bad person, milne will be better senator.
it would also make bernie the senior senator.

Last edited:
Republican hopes to unseat Senate's longest-serving member
Hope the republican can take that POS out. He almost beat the governor in his last race so lets hope he can benefit from that.
that guy is a scum bag
Morning, jonny. I loved this line from the article, even though Trump isn't the point...."Trump’s name only came up because Mr. Milne is so obviously employing Trump style tactics: ready, fire, aim.”

good morning

Trumps name comes up everywhere

which of course is good news for Trump

Hope the republican can take that POS out. He almost beat the governor in his last race so lets hope he can benefit from that.
that guy is a scum bag
Morning, jonny. I loved this line from the article, even though Trump isn't the point...."Trump’s name only came up because Mr. Milne is so obviously employing Trump style tactics: ready, fire, aim.”

good morning

I meet my grandson once a month for breakfast. He is a 2nd shift worker at GM who at 33 recently had to have emergency gallbladder removal surgery. I only tell you this because there are lots of things going on in his life. GM is closing a Mexico plant and Flint is soon to go vertical with the Silverado, from raw metal to finished vehicle, all in one area, and the only manufacturer of that truck. Next year Saturday work will be mandatory. He says it will mean about 3,000 more employees too. He has a cabin up north on a lake, a new pontoon, all kinds of good things going on...and yet we talked about Trump, as did several booths around us.

that guy is a scum bag

good morning

I meet my grandson once a month for breakfast. He is a 2nd shift worker at GM who at 33 recently had to have emergency gallbladder removal surgery. I only tell you this because there are lots of things going on in his life. GM is closing a Mexico plant and Flint is soon to go vertical with the Silverado, from raw metal to finished vehicle, all in one area, and the only manufacturer of that truck. Next year Saturday work will be mandatory. He says it will mean about 3,000 more employees too. He has a cabin up north on a lake, a new pontoon, all kinds of good things going on...and yet we talked about Trump, as did several booths around us.

good news

Forum List

Back