Trump/Sanders debate incoming?

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hillary is to chicken shit to debate Sanders and Trump is considering Sanders challenge so this, if it happens, will make Hillary look REALLY bad.

It's a win, win for Trump & a guaranteed loss for Hillary. Especially if Sanders does well. Could cost her California & quite possibly shift super delegate support if Sanders wins by a wide margin.

Watching Hillary tread water has been quite entertaining.

Hillary is to chicken shit to debate Sanders and Trump is considering Sanders challenge so this, if it happens, will make Hillary look REALLY bad.

It's a win, win for Trump & a guaranteed loss for Hillary. Especially if Sanders does well. Could cost her California & quite possibly shift super delegate support if Sanders wins by a wide margin.

LMAO! You have NO idea what you're talking about. Too funny.

The world's richest professional clown probably wants to establish a difference between himself and the poorer professional clown.

Pardon me if I'm watching Archie Bunker DVD's that night.

Last edited:

...and the loopy kunt is chickenshit.
Lol

This debate is pure genius. They are going to raise 10 million plus and donate it all to charity. Hillary looks like the weak, scared, fumbling candidate that she is. This is the bell tolling for the Clinton campaign. Bye Bye.

LMAO! You have NO idea what you're talking about. Too funny.

Lawrence O'Donnell seems to agree with me. You should check for the latest talking points before responding next time.

This debate is pure genius. They are going to raise 10 million plus and donate it all to charity. Hillary looks like the weak, scared, fumbling candidate that she is. This is the bell tolling for the Clinton campaign. Bye Bye.
I heard that Hillary was going to hire Big Bird to fill in because she was going to have pee related problems that night.

Trump will change his mind about everything to do with the proposed debate so many times that Bernie will be better off debating himself.

I wonder if Hillary will actually show up for the three debates knowing Trump will also be asking the questions! when he gets pissed at Georgy Poos or one of those Liberal Cows who wont ask Hillary any hard question,,,,like,,,Hillary, is it true you were sleeping thru the Benghazi attacks?

I wonder if Hillary will actually show up for the three debates knowing Trump will also be asking the questions! when he gets pissed at Georgy Poos or one of those Liberal Cows who wont ask Hillary any hard question,,,,like,,,Hillary, is it true you were sleeping thru the Benghazi attacks?
I heard a theory today that it is possible that Hillarys server was hacked and because Steven's was emailing her complaining about a lack of security that it may have made him a perceived easy/soft target.

Nope trump chickened out

Nope trump chickened out
Honestly wouldn't be surprised but I'll wait to hear it "officially"

Nope trump chickened out
Honestly wouldn't be surprised but I'll wait to hear it "officially"
We need to keep Bernie around just in case

Forum List

Back