Long fibrous clots

What are these long fibrous clots that are being found in corpses by embalmers?

They're from the vax. PBS tried to play down the numbers in this article, but does admit they're from the vaccine.

Why would a COVID vaccine cause rare blood clots? Researchers have found clues

'Concerned for humanity': Alabama embalmer discovers strange clots in…

1662496138966.png

Just found this:

Just found this:

Was "died suddenly" one of the entries in the poor goober's autopsy report?

Because we sure have been seeing a lot of this "died suddenly" lately.

I'm kinda glad that the lefties tried to force those vaccines on me while censoring the information about them that I was looking for. Their vaccine related corruption, fascism, and censorship alerted me to avoid getting one of these deadly jabs.

After you die your blood clots.
I can't find anything on the internet that says it is normal for dead people to have "long fibrous" clots. Do you have a link to where it is normal for dead people to have these new "long fibrous" clots?

I can't find anything on the internet that says it is normal for dead people to have "long fibrous" clots. Do you have a link to where it is normal for dead people to have these new "long fibrous" clots?
Fibrin is a major component of blood clots you stupid fucking moonbat.

Which vaccine did you get?
I got the Pfizer-Biotech vaccine, the J&J vaccine and the Novavax vaccine.

Look, I can understand why some dishonest superstitious religious moonbats are spreading disinformation and kooky conspiracy theories regarding COVID vaccines. It's because some early testing was done on the cell line of a baby that was murdered/"aborted" decades ago.

I don't know who's stupider and more moonbatty, you anti-vaxers or the idiots who want to mandate the vaccine. It's a really close call, but both groups are fucking morons, IMO.

From the above article:

“They are not normal post-mortem clots but rather the long tiny strings may have been etiologic in the deaths,..."

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad that the lefties tried to force those vaccines on me while censoring the information about them that I was looking for. Their vaccine related corruption, fascism, and censorship alerted me to avoid getting one of these deadly jabs.

It's the vaccines, not Covid. Embalmers did not start seeing this until mid-2021. If it were Covid alone, it would have been earlier.

I would assume it's that the vaccines are spike-protein factories. They make the spikes and just keep making them, NOT limited to the muscle as the corrupt and crooked pharma companies promised. You're in luck if you have wider arteries. If you don't, you might end up like these athletes who fall over dead.

Any words of wisdom here Stann candycorn Penelope schmidlap

"Safe and effective"?

Forum List

Back