Long fibrous clots

Oh good a Swahili Pez dispenser STILL telling me that corny was okay with saving 90 year olds in nursing homes even if 20 year olds in the prime of life are falling over dead.

Puke out something in another language!!

corny how many shots did you get? Two? Three? All four?

Wait....can you get five shots yet? Corny did you get five shots?

Okay you CAN get five shots now and great new: the Omicron booster was tested on 8 entire mice. YES! candycorn since the shots are so great, tell us you got all four shots and are running out to get the Omicron booster. Yes? Right?
1662538659047.png

Perhaps Korean will penetrate the concrete cranium?

Just found this:

Who are those people?

Covid vaccination rates are up...
Covid death rates are down...

Those are the facts, and now back to the hilarious spin-fest.
Vaccinated corpses are being found with long fibrous clots that are not typical post mortem findings. This is the fact that the thread is about.

Blood clots when one dies. Your "fact" is a nothing burger. Bon appetite you dickless wonder.
I don't blame you for evading the part about how these clots are not typical post mortem findings. Evasion is all you have if you don't have the power of censorship.

I don't blame you for evading the part about how these clots are not typical post mortem findings. Evasion is all you have if you don't have the power of censorship.
Not dodging anything. Blood clots. l

Sometimes in strange ways.

Idiocy is all you got when you don't have all the information.

Interesting how lefties don't want to talk about these long fibrous clots and how they aren't at all like typical post mortem findings. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

The victims of this deadly vaccine are worse off than if they had injected bleach. They are dead.

Italian?

Vaffanculo puttana

Oh look. Victoria, Australia. Nearly everyone not only vaxxed but boosted. Deaths UP from Covid AND from all-cause mortality. So after a time, the shots are negative efficacy even for death, and of course, you end up dying from heart disease, cancer, blood clots.

We have to rely on foreign nations for this bc our own is hiding all of this.

PS Corny, being a total coward, will now decry the source. She has nothing else. Nevermind Berenson has been right about EVERYTHING thus far, and he's right about this too.

Vaccine rates are up:
Death rates are down;

Those are the facts, now back to whatever deranged spin-job you're going to try to insinuate.
Vaccine rates are down. Israel has the real information, but of course they are trying to hide it. The corruption and criminality these vaccines have caused is enormous. Heads should roll.

PS. Make you get your booster after reading this.

Exclusive: Proof that Israel found serious safety problems with the COVID vaccines then deliberately covered it up​

Israel didn't start to gather safety data until a year into the vaccine program. They gathered 6 months worth of data and found that the vaccines weren't safe so they lied to the world about it.​

The key facts in a nutshell:

1. The Israeli health authority knew the vaccines were harming people: the side effects of the vaccine are neither mild nor short term. In fact, in 65% of the neurological cases that mentioned duration, the symptoms are all on-going.
  2. They also established causality: the side effects were caused by the vaccine. This is something no one else had been able to establish before.
  3. They don’t know how serious the harm is because they only looked at the data for the top five categories. Cardiovascular was #6. So they have only looked at a fraction of the data.
  4. The researchers do not know the prevalence of these serious side effectsbecause they were just provided with the numerator, not the denominator (similar to VAERS).
  5. The Israeli authorities deliberately covered up the safety issues and hid it from the world, issuing a false report essentially saying “there is nothing new to see here folks, move along.”
  6. The only good news in all of this is that Israel protected Palestinians from getting this very unsafe vaccine. That was very humane of the Israelis.
  7. The Israeli people aren’t stupid. They have figured out the vaccines are “unsafe and ineffective” (my new tagline for the vaccines… what do you think? catchy isn’t it?) and are no longer complying with government directives to be vaccinated. Just 2.4% of the Israeli population is “in compliance” as of Sept 2, 2022:
  8. As of September 4, 2022 no one is being held accountable and everyone is ignoring this bombshell story:
    1. There is a press blackout on coverage in Israel of this. The Israel media refuses to even look at the evidence.
    2. Nobody in Israel is being held accountable for this corruption. There isn’t even an investigation.
    3. Nobody in the worldwide medical community is speaking out about the corruption either despite the fact that it affects people everywhere in the world.
    4. There is no coverage of this in any worldwide mainstream media.
    5. No public official, public health official, or mainstream media anywhere in the world is even calling for an investigation, nobody wants to see the original expert report, and nobody wants to see the safety data they gathered.
    6. Someone translated an earlier version of this article into Hebrew and posted it on mainstream media in Israel. It was removed in less than 1 hour. This shows how important censorship is. If this story leaks, it’s all over.
    7. We have the full video and we have the slides that were presented; use the Contact Me link if you are a health authority and want to see it before it is released to the public.
    8. Just to be sure the CDC knows about this, I just emailed hundreds of people at the CDC who are involved in the COVID vaccines (including Rochelle Walensky) to let them know that the report and video are available. All they have to do is hit reply. I bet not a single person at the CDC wants to see it. We are about to find out just how deep the corruption runs at the CDC.
    9. This isn’t surprising that they ignore this. All negative data on the vaccine is ignored. For example, when I discovered that young Canadian doctors were dying at a more than 12X normal after the second booster, the Canadian Medical Association, whose job it is to to be an advocate for the health of doctors, refused to comment. I sent five requests and they ignored all requests. They should change their website to say that they are an advocate for the drug companies, not the health of doctors. Exclusive: Proof that Israel found serious safety problems with the COVID vaccines then deliberately covered it up

Forum List

Back