Long fibrous clots

I got the Pfizer-Biotech vaccine, the J&J vaccine and the Novavax vaccine.

Look, I can understand why some dishonest superstitious religious moonbats are spreading disinformation and kooky conspiracy theories regarding COVID vaccines. It's because some early testing was done on the cell line of a baby that was murdered/"aborted" decades ago.

I don't know who's stupider and more moonbatty, you anti-vaxers or the idiots who want to mandate the vaccine. It's a really close call, but both groups are fucking morons, IMO.

Objectively these covid vaccines are ineffective at the very BEST, and killing people at worst. I think the time to hope for the very best is long over. They are killing people, and since the gov pushed them hard, it's being covered up. Don't fall for it.

Here's an article with more links. By the way: the blood does not clot into fibrous cords.

It's the vaccines, not Covid. Embalmers did not start seeing this until mid-2021. If it were Covid alone, it would have been earlier.

I would assume it's that the vaccines are spike-protein factories. They make the spikes and just keep making them, NOT limited to the muscle as the corrupt and crooked pharma companies promised. You're in luck if you have wider arteries. If you don't, you might end up like these athletes who fall over dead.

Any words of wisdom here Stann candycorn Penelope schmidlap

"Safe and effective"?

Vaccine rates are up:
Death rates are down;

Those are the facts, now back to whatever deranged spin-job you're going to try to insinuate.

Vaccine rates are up:
Death rates are down;

Those are the facts, now back to whatever deranged spin-job you're going to try to insinuate.

Death rates from WHAT? Just covid? Because all-cause mortality rates are up.

So great move, corny. You might have spared some 90 year olds but now the 20 year olds are dropping dead.

A Utopia only Leftists could engineer.

Death rates from WHAT? Just covid? Because all-cause mortality rates are up.

So great move, corny. You might have spared some 90 year olds but now the 20 year olds are dropping dead.

A Utopia only Leftists could engineer.
Covid vaccination rates are up.
Deaths from covid are down.

Those are the facts and now back to your spin-fest.

Vaccine rates are up:
Death rates are down;

Not really According to insurance companies and others

If you're jabbed you may have one sitting in your arm or leg or growing in your heart ...

This was a crime against humanity....nothing more
Unfortunately you useful idiots love crimes against humanity....your historical record speaks for itself

Hahhahznznznnznz.jpeg

Actually this article is easily found and it's not a fake meme

They hate you and want you dead

It's totally in no way shape or form from the vaxxx

:omg:A football player got his leg hurt!!!!!! OMG!!!!

What football player hasn't????

Football is a collision sport where the strongest guys you can muster are coached and trained to attack the legs of another guy as fucking hard and violently as they can. How could any leg injuries possibly happen? :dunno:

Last edited:
Not really According to insurance companies and others

If you're jabbed you may have one sitting in your arm or leg or growing in your heart ...

This was a crime against humanity....nothing more
Unfortunately you useful idiots love crimes against humanity....your historical record speaks for itself

View attachment 692803

Actually this article is easily found and it's not a fake meme

They hate you and want you dead

Covid vaccination rates are up...
Covid death rates are down...

Those are the facts, and now back to the hilarious spin-fest.

:omg:A football player got his leg hurt!!!!!!

This is what we're working against.

Once you make the choice to get the vaccines, you're "bought in". The gov and media made sure you're extra super bought in because getting vaccinated wasn't JUST a medical treatment: it was a virtue. It was a rite of passage.

So young athletes falling dead, all-cause mortality on the rise--it takes a LOT to pierce through this fog. It's working but only privately and on certain levels, as seemingly no one is willing to sacrifice their babies at least. But so few are willing to see how really awful the vaccines are.

:omg:A football player got his leg hurt!!!!!! OMG!!!!

He didn't get hurt playing football
Long stirngy blood clots like the one they're pulling out of formerly healthy dead people

What's wrong with you .?..don't wanna think about one just flapping around in your heart valve ?.....I am right now lol

fgbbhnnnj.png

So who cares if athletes fall over dead?

The 90 year olds aren't dying of covid. Yay!
Covid vaccination rates are up....
Deaths from Covid are down.

Yay! indeed.

As long as you keep playing the role of a human pinata, expect me to keep beating the shit out of you. LOL

Covid vaccination rates are up....
Deaths from Covid are down.

Yay! indeed.

As long as you keep playing the role of a human pinata, expect me to keep beating the shit out of you. LOL

No honey. You are clearly okay with young and healthy Americans falling over dead as long as we saved a few nursing home residents.

That's exactly what happened, and like a Pez dispenser, all you can do is puke out talking points.

Open your mouth and puke it out again! Go!

No honey. You are clearly okay with young and healthy Americans falling over dead as long as we saved a few nursing home residents.

That's exactly what happened, and like a Pez dispenser, all you can do is puke out talking points.

Open your mouth and puke it out again! Go!
1662537950356.png

I translated it into Swahili for your ignorant bitch-ass? Understand yet?

Wait....can you get five shots yet? Corny did you get five shots?

Okay you CAN get five shots now and great new: the Omicron booster was tested on 8 entire mice. YES! candycorn since the shots are so great, tell us you got all four shots and are running out to get the Omicron booster. Yes? Right?

Forum List

Back