Maybe NOAA was right.....Mother Nature is going to bend us over

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
9Ub665c.jpg

Two spinners and a giant shlong.......They say the big ones come from Africa. ;)

Meh, maritime storms.

9Ub665c.jpg

Two spinners and a giant shlong.......They say the big ones come from Africa. ;)

Meh, maritime storms.
Just a late, late start this year?

God is not happy with the USA today.... he will lift his protection of our country if we go the route that Biden and the left want us to go.....
No more shining light on the hill....

They say "the big ones come from Africa"? Well duh. So far it seems that the NOAA predictions come up far short for 2022 hurricanes.

God is not happy with the USA today.... he will lift his protection of our country if we go the route that Biden and the left want us to go.....
No more shining light on the hill....
Just because it has been a slow hurricane season for NOAA? I thought the continent pretty well stayed where it was and the weather pretty much came to us. So, you're like really serious about this ship of state stuff, eh. Buck up, man.

Just because it has been a slow hurricane season for NOAA? I thought the continent pretty well stayed where it was and the weather pretty much came to us. So, you're like really serious about this ship of state stuff, eh. Buck up, man.

Buck up for what?....

Buck up for what?....
Dude. Really. You may be fine, but your Avatar is too eat up, bummed out with politics to even relate to a thread about the hurricane season. Try to eat something an maybe take a break and get some rest.

If you want a hurricane, let me know. I'll seed my yard. They seem to always come about a week after a do it.

Forum List

Back