LOL....Top headline on DRUDGE right now!!!

Typical right wing idiots...mistaking weather for climate.

This is outrageous!
Only left wing idiots are allowed to mistake weather for climate!!
God, I have to explain this to every white Christian male over 60 without a college degree, don't I...

Climate change is much like the Stock Market.

The Stock Market might go up and down eratically, but over the long term follows a fairly reliable trajecty upwards.

Right now the Stock Market goes up over time

Right now global temperatures have been going up for the last 80 years.

The question should not include whether or not the increase is a result of energy consumption.

The questions we should be asking are:

1. Will climate change be damaging?
2. Can we prevent damaging change? if it in fact is damaging
3. Could the overall environmental impact of the renewable enerygy industry be as harfull as fossil fuels?

If you've looked outside your window today, and you see snow, then you decide global warming is a "hoax"....you're a huge moron.

3. Could the overall environmental impact of the renewable enerygy industry be as harfull as fossil fuels?

I agree. Unfortunately, most left-wing warmer-idiots never get past the "OMG, oil is evil" stage.
The problem is people on both sides who don't want to find out what is true, and simply want to prove their side is right...right now....

That's total bullshit.

We've been asking for one single fucking lab experiment that shows how an instantaneous 120PPM increase of CO2 IN A CLOSED SYSTEM can raise temperature and we get called "DENIER!! DIE YOU FUCKING DENIER!!" from the AGWCult

Remember, the insane AGWCult "Theory" holds that a 120PPM increase in an open system over 150 years will raise temperature 2-7 degrees.

This is outrageous!
God, I have to explain this to every white Christian male over 60 without a college degree, don't I...

The Stock Market might go up and down eratically, but over the long term follows a fairly reliable trajecty upwards.

The question should not include whether or not the increase is a result of energy consumption.

If you've looked outside your window today, and you see snow, then you decide global warming is a "hoax"....you're a huge moron.

I agree. Unfortunately, most left-wing warmer-idiots never get past the "OMG, oil is evil" stage.
The problem is people on both sides who don't want to find out what is true, and simply want to prove their side is right...right now....

On the right, they want to keep using cheap, reliable, fossil fuel energy.
On the left, they want us to waste trillions on unreliable "green energy".
To keep the climate from ever changing.
From which they have no idea from jack on why or if it really is.

This is outrageous!

That's total bullshit.

We've been asking for one single fucking lab experiment that shows how an instantaneous 120PPM increase of CO2 IN A CLOSED SYSTEM can raise temperature and we get called "DENIER!! DIE YOU FUCKING DENIER!!" from the AGWCult

Remember, the insane AGWCult "Theory" holds that a 120PPM increase in an open system over 150 years will raise temperature 2-7 degrees.
This One Thousand times.

We've been asking for one single fucking lab experiment that shows how an instantaneous 120PPM increase of CO2 IN A CLOSED SYSTEM can raise temperature

And it's been given to you over and over. Here's just one example. Pages 20-24 here, about 100 papers on the spectral qualities of CO2.

HITRAN

And in response, you and jc repeatedly ignore the sources and go full metal pathological liar on us. It's just boring.

Instead of more trolling and lying, why don't you and jc head out on a mystical quest together to seek out your lost gonads? If you two could locate just a single testicle, you could swap it back and forth between you, much like how the Stygian Witches would pass their single eye between them. Then, with that temporary testicular fortitude in place, you could talk about the science for a change, then you'd pass the testicle back to the other guy and so he could talk about the science.

We've been asking for one single fucking lab experiment that shows how an instantaneous 120PPM increase of CO2 IN A CLOSED SYSTEM can raise temperature

And it's been given to you over and over. Here's just one example. Pages 20-24 here, about 100 papers on the spectral qualities of CO2.

HITRAN

And in response, you and jc repeatedly ignore the sources and go full metal pathological liar on us. It's just boring.

Instead of more trolling and lying, why don't you and jc head out on a mystical quest together to seek out your lost gonads? If you two could locate just a single testicle, you could swap it back and forth between you, much like how the Stygian Witches would pass their single eye between them. Then, with that temporary testicular fortitude in place, you could talk about the science for a change, then you'd pass the testicle back to the other guy and so he could talk about the science.

yeesh

This is outrageous!

Looks like the moron left wits who dont know what the long term trend is are having issues with reality...
Holecen.JPG

The long term trend is cooling into the next ice age, which is over due..

This is outrageous!

Righty media has brainwashed you into thinking that's what lefties want. And you can't produce one single quote from a lefty who wants that

This is outrageous!

Looks like the moron left wits who dont know what the long term trend is are having issues with reality...
View attachment 36902

You have no idea what that shit is you posted. And you're just parroting it from something you got from a righty website

This is outrageous!

View attachment 36902

You have no idea what that shit is you posted. And you're just parroting it from something you got from a righty website

As a certified Meteorologist I can assure you, YOU are full of shit!

Its is very telling when empirical evidence is placed out for all to see, a left wing zealot, with no basis in facts, reality, or science will attack the person and ignore the facts which show he is full of shit.

Last edited:

This is outrageous!

View attachment 36902

You have no idea what the cherry picked crap you post means, and I feel sorry for you

This is outrageous!

View attachment 36902

You're lieing

This is outrageous!

View attachment 36902

You're lieing

A Left wit moron... That cant even address empirical evidence calls me a liar? LOL you really are a clueless ass... Old Fraud is that you?

Please post the scientific study showing what the rise of 120ppm has done over the last 120 years to our atmosphere and how you attribute all areas of warming... Man induces, natural variation, PDO, ENSO, ADO, Solar variance, axial tilt and precision of the earth, albedo, etc..... I'll wait..

This is outrageous!

Righty media has brainwashed you into thinking that's what lefties want. And you can't produce one single quote from a lefty who wants that

Left-wingers don't want tons of solar and windmills? More ethanol?

HITRAN

You're such an openly, brazen dishonest twat. Spectral qualities is not the experiment we're requesting.

AGWCult is the same old song and dance and shuck and jive

Pathetic

LMAO.....these guys don't even try hard anymore to be clever........its just in your face crap...............:up:

Words are everything, even in the global warming debate. TV personality Bill Nye the “Science Guy” told MSNBC’s Joy Reid to use the phrase climate change, not global warming, when it’s so cold out.

“Let’s not confuse or interchange climate change with global warming,” Nye told Reid on Monday. “Global warming – The world is getting warmer. There is more carbon [dioxide] holding in more heat.”

Bill Nye Tells MSNBC To Say Climate Change Not Global Warming When It s Cold Out The Daily Caller

What is this like?

This is like telling your buddy who you havent seen in years, "Hey man......Im seeing the hottest chick on the face of the planet".........then, in the eve of him visiting, you drop the bomb, "Well......she is actually kind of hairy, has a pronounced lisp and a giant hemaroid on her ass!!!"

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies:

This is outrageous!

View attachment 36902

You're lieing
What is that word --lieing?

HITRAN

dude/ dudette, I apologize to you if you think I mistakenly missed the experiment you provided that shows what 120 PPM of CO2 does to temperature. In my 13 months, I swear on my fathers grave i don't recall seeing one.

All I recall seeing are ones that use modeling as their references. And I'm sorry, in my book that isn't a proof of anything. I don't care what it is. Climate or baseball.

So, if you'd like for us to stop the continuous request for the experiment, pop that baby up here and let us all take another look, and if it satisfies the request, will stop them moving forward.

kapeesh?

Understood. You were given what you asked for, you're enraged that you've lost an excuse to lie, so you're having another meltdown. Boring.

The more interesting thing about these discussions are the personality disorders that each specific denier displays. You and Frank and Skook are more the histrionic personality disorder types. Attention-seekers, constantly getting more and more hysterical until they get that attention.

That's one of the more common denier personality disorders. You also have your obsessive-complusive types, your narcissists, and your manic-depressives, your paranoids, your passive-agressives, with some overlap between the classes. What you almost never find are any healthy personalities in the hardcore denier camp.

Understood. You were given what you asked for, you're enraged that you've lost an excuse to lie, so you're having another meltdown. Boring.

The more interesting thing about these discussions are the personality disorders that each specific denier displays. You and Frank and Skook are more the histrionic personality disorder types. Attention-seekers, constantly getting more and more hysterical until they get that attention.

That's one of the more common denier personality disorders. You also have your obsessive-complusive types, your narcissists, and your manic-depressives, your paranoids, your passive-agressives, with some overlap between the classes. What you almost never find are any healthy personalities in the hardcore denier camp.
i tried politely, I see you can't play well with others. I figured such, but gave it a try.

Forum List

Back