LOL....Top headline on DRUDGE right now!!!

But what happened to the models that said by now there would be no more snow!!!

There were no such models. You're just a pathological liar.

And you're proud of that, since it earns you status in your liars' cult.

What a left wit moron hairball... Let me refresh your short and pathological liar mind...

David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, says ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes - or eventually "feel" virtual cold.

Heavy snow will return occasionally, says Dr Viner, but when it does we will be unprepared. "We're really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time," he said.

As it snows heavily in Europe 14 years running... and cooling set in right after these statements were made from their "climate modeling" in the year 2000.

Source

As the lieing little hairball is exposed again...

So now you're claiming that an offhand comment that doesn't even say what you claimed is a "model that said it would never snow".

Way to lie even bigger, Billy. Thanks for proving my point of so well, about how most deniers tend to be pathologically dishonest because their cult commands it of them.

Whichever denier currently is currently wearing the single testicle that all the deniers here share, could that person perhaps perhaps invoke its testicular fortitude to either find these magical mystery models that supposedly said it would never snow, or at least to admit that Skook and Billy are just making stupid crap up?

So now you're claiming that an offhand comment that doesn't even say what you claimed is a "model that said it would never snow".

Way to lie even bigger, Billy. Thanks for proving my point of so well, about how most deniers tend to be pathologically dishonest because their cult commands it of them.

Whichever denier currently is currently wearing the single testicle that all the deniers here share, could that person perhaps perhaps invoke its testicular fortitude to either find these magical mystery models that supposedly said it would never snow, or at least to admit that Skook and Billy are just making stupid crap up?

I post facts and you post shit pellets... Enjoy your pile of shit...

Al Gore Snow is a thing of the past For What It s Worth

based upon rigged models...........

Oooooooooooooooooooopsie!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

strap it on again sweetie!!!!!:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::fu:

God I hope the cat isn't watching!!!!:up:

and there was a post in another thread one of our warmer fools posted from the Washington Post that the cold isn't as cold. HA, the cold isn't as cold. So -4 F today isn't the same as -4 F was in the late 1940s. These folks are truly ghey!

Latest Global Temps

Latest Global Temps Roy Spencer PhD.

LOL. +0.30 deg. C, warmer than any month on record prior to 1997. You East coasters got a bit of winter weather are are stupid enough to think that you are the whole world.

And just what did they do to global Sea Surface Temps to get that? +1.4 Deg C... Yes they homogenized and lied... but you will spout the lie without investigating the facts be cause your a useful idiot..

So here we go again...................( thinking some cricket vids soon showing up on this thread s0ns :2up:)

Instead of vague/canned/misleading graphs that are real colorful, we would like to all know how many degree's..........on average......the world has warmed in the past 17 years!!!

no graphs or ghey links............we want a big old number please!!!! Posted up in 7pt font.....bold type.........oh, and in red too please!!!:boobies::boobies::up:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/my-global-warming-skepticism-for-dummies/

It is important to understand at the outset that those of us who are skeptical of mankind’s influence on climate have a wide variety of views on the subject, and we can’t all be right. In fact, in this business, it is really easy to be wrong. It seems like everyone has a theory of what causes climate change. But it only takes one of us to be right for the IPCC’s anthropogenic global warming (AGW) house of cards to collapse.

As I like to say, taking measurements of the climate system is much easier than figuring out what those measurements mean in terms of cause and effect. Generally speaking, it’s not the warming that is in dispute…it’s the cause of the warming.

If you disagree with my views on something, please don’t flame me. Chances are, I’ve already heard your point of view; very seldom am I provided with new evidence I haven’t already taken into account.

So, you are saying that Dr. Spencer is providing false information. Interesting.

Wheres that number s0ns???:rock::rock:

A little transparency would be nice for a change!!!!:thewave:

Oh..........and covering a period from 1998 to the present. 1970-1998...........we don't care!!

http://www.drroyspencer.com/my-global-warming-skepticism-for-dummies/

It is important to understand at the outset that those of us who are skeptical of mankind’s influence on climate have a wide variety of views on the subject, and we can’t all be right. In fact, in this business, it is really easy to be wrong. It seems like everyone has a theory of what causes climate change. But it only takes one of us to be right for the IPCC’s anthropogenic global warming (AGW) house of cards to collapse.

As I like to say, taking measurements of the climate system is much easier than figuring out what those measurements mean in terms of cause and effect. Generally speaking, it’s not the warming that is in dispute…it’s the cause of the warming.

If you disagree with my views on something, please don’t flame me. Chances are, I’ve already heard your point of view; very seldom am I provided with new evidence I haven’t already taken into account.

So, you are saying that Dr. Spencer is providing false information. Interesting.

The altered data is coming from NOAA, NWS, and NASA.. Dr Spencer is simply using the garbage they supply and placing them in statistical context. The data manufacturing is done by others..

The deflection from your lying alarmist activists in NOAA, NWS, and NASA is about kindergarten level... you need to step up your game...

Forum List

Back