LOL....Top headline on DRUDGE right now!!!

Really? 64 F here in Portland right now. Bright sunshine, high fifties, low sixties for the next week.

Hmmm... Coldest day in over 20 years in NYC high of 16 low of -4 Wind chill with up to 60 MPH winds at -25! Spring is soon, the mayor DIDN'T drop the groundhog, this year, and kill the poor thing!
I got one round of Spring already, disced up the gardens, cold is back and killing bugs and roots and weed seedlings.

I'll run a rake harrow over it on the next warmup, and the cycle will repeat.

By 3/1 most cold will be gone, though I have seen a light frost here as late as May 1.

Can't wait for 4/20, THE day to plant weed.

Typical right wing idiots...mistaking weather for climate.

This is outrageous!
Only left wing idiots are allowed to mistake weather for climate!!
God, I have to explain this to every white Christian male over 60 without a college degree, don't I...

Climate change is much like the Stock Market.

The Stock Market might go up and down eratically, but over the long term follows a fairly reliable trajecty upwards.

Right now the Stock Market goes up over time

Right now global temperatures have been going up for the last 80 years.

The question should not include whether or not the increase is a result of energy consumption.

The questions we should be asking are:

1. Will climate change be damaging?
2. Can we prevent damaging change? if it in fact is damaging
3. Could the overall environmental impact of the renewable enerygy industry be as harfull as fossil fuels?

If you've looked outside your window today, and you see snow, then you decide global warming is a "hoax"....you're a huge moron.

This is outrageous!

This is outrageous!

This is outrageous!
God, I have to explain this to every white Christian male over 60 without a college degree, don't I...

The Stock Market might go up and down eratically, but over the long term follows a fairly reliable trajecty upwards.

The question should not include whether or not the increase is a result of energy consumption.

3. Could the overall environmental impact of the renewable enerygy industry be as harfull as fossil fuels?

If you've looked outside your window today, and you see snow, then you decide global warming is a "hoax"....you're a huge moron.

Temperatures have been going up since the Ice Age ended, not just for 80 years.

There have been warmer periods with more CO2.

It was those damned Neanderthal jokers lighting farts for shits and giggles.

This is outrageous!

This is outrageous!

This is outrageous!

Temperatures have been going up since the Ice Age ended, not just for 80 years.

There have been warmer periods with more CO2.

It was those damned Neanderthal jokers lighting farts for shits and giggles.
You didn't read my post, did you...and you probably think global warming is a hoax, right?

This is outrageous!

I agree. Unfortunately, most left-wing warmer-idiots never get past the "OMG, oil is evil" stage.

Buffalo NY is known for cold weather but they set a record for cold last night. I don't buy the "wind chill B.S. but they are talking about double digit below zero real temps south of the Mason-Dixon line thursday nite.

You know I'm very upset with the Global Climatologists..... Several years ago we were PROMISED Global Warming. As a New Englander who HATES winter, this was the best news I'd heard in AGES!!!! I've done my part. I run my inefficient automobile as much as possible. I use as much electricity as I can.... SO WHERE THE **** IS MY GLOBAL WARMING, ASSHOLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I've got 70"+ of snow outside my condo. I couldn't get out my sliding door or either window in the event of a fire. Where's the Global Warming, folks?

You know I'm very upset with the Global Climatologists..... Several years ago we were PROMISED Global Warming. As a New Englander who HATES winter, this was the best news I'd heard in AGES!!!! I've done my part. I run my inefficient automobile as much as possible. I use as much electricity as I can.... SO WHERE THE **** IS MY GLOBAL WARMING, ASSHOLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I've got 70"+ of snow outside my condo. I couldn't get out my sliding door or either window in the event of a fire. Where's the Global Warming, folks?
it is what you have. If you want warming, then you need global cooling.

This is outrageous!

I agree. Unfortunately, most left-wing warmer-idiots never get past the "OMG, oil is evil" stage.
The problem is people on both sides who don't want to find out what is true, and simply want to prove their side is right...right now....

This is outrageous!

The problem is people on both sides who don't want to find out what is true, and simply want to prove their side is right...right now....

On the right, they want to keep using cheap, reliable, fossil fuel energy.
On the left, they want us to waste trillions on unreliable "green energy".
To keep the climate from ever changing.

Forum List

Back