LOL....Top headline on DRUDGE right now!!!

Guess whats the top story on DRUDGE tonight s0ns?

Again!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Heres a hint..........millions in my state tonight need electric ball warmers if they are going out for even 5 minutes!!!:spinner:

Mamooth is still blabbering about the heat!!!:desk:
he/she should move where there's gullible warming in the NE and experience the fun!

I think the most hilarious thing here is how skook and all the deniers here consider Drudge to be TheMostImportantSourceEver, and how they don't understand how that reveals them to be loony political cultists.

What Ive always found fascinating is that, somehow, the AGW nutters never heard the phrase, "Reality of 95% perception".

Doesnt exist in their world because they think Americans are on ENVIRONMENT forums 24 hours a day catching up on the latest NOAA research.

fAiL

But they sure are out there freezing their nut sacks off consistently for the last few weeks and reading about it everywhere, including DRUDGE ( 30 million visitors/day:coffee: )

Only the AGW k00k think this translates into a greater fear of global warming!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

A distinct minority :gay:

February 15, 2015 >>>

Fewer Americans think global warming is happening

Last edited:
OK Im laughing.............these meathead AGW religion bozo's who put their faith in these computer models!!!

National Weather Service models had just 1-2 inches of snow falling on Long Island today......."much higher totals north and west"

Here it is 7PM EST and we have 6 inches on the ground and still snowing!!!

duh

Really? 64 F here in Portland right now. Bright sunshine, high fifties, low sixties for the next week.

Ah Yes... The liberal bubble of hot air.... And it must be this hot everywhere too.... Fnn moron...
acttemp_600x405.jpg

US Current Temperatures

Well, look at that, warmer in Montana than in Georgia.
You morons call that cherry picking just the cold temps.....LMAO......priceless...

0 degree's F this morning on Long Island. Almost March!!:uhh::up::uhh: Even a witches tit would be cold today!~!:disbelief:

This follows a summer of zero 100 degree days......2 above 90 degree days and almost the whole summer 80-83 degree's.

Ummm.........time for the AGW nutter society to drop the term "models" from the vernacular. You're doing it wrong!!:fu:

0 degree's F this morning on Long Island. Almost March!!:uhh::up::uhh: Even a witches tit would be cold today!~!:disbelief:

This follows a summer of zero 100 degree days......2 above 90 degree days and almost the whole summer 80-83 degree's.

Ummm.........time for the AGW nutter society to drop the term "models" from the vernacular. You're doing it wrong!!:fu:
this February in Chicago will be the coldest on record since 1888, if it doesn't go above 10 degrees tomorrow. Even last year didn't reach that record for how cold that was. That's saying something here.

BTW, did I ever tell you I hate cold? I hate cold.

Heres the bottom line.............

You know when people will pay attention to global warming?

When and only when, people are waterskiing in the middle of Lake Superior in late January in bikini's over a period of 3 weeks!!! Not a second sooner.

LAUGH.............MY..............BALLS............OFF

Top story on DRUDGE right now............

DC-area agency overrun with calls about water main breaks - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

we're all real sure that those suffering ruptured pipes in the mid-Atlantic region all the way up to Maine are saying to themselves, "Hey.....maybe Al Gore was right!!!"

Or...............how about maybe 4 people are thinking that in these states??!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

DC-area agency overrun with calls about water main breaks - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

we're all real sure that those suffering ruptured pipes in the mid-Atlantic region all the way up to Maine are saying to themselves, "Hey.....maybe Al Gore was right!!!"

Or...............how about maybe 4 people are thinking that in these states??!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

February is coming in the coldest in over 158 years for much of the midwest and eastern states.. Frost line in NY is 4' 8" well below the depth that water lines are placed to service homes... IF the big ones are bursting 6" and larger, how many homes are going to have lines that are ruptured as well when it thaws a bit?

February is coming in the coldest in over 158 years for much of the midwest and eastern states.. Frost line in NY is 4' 8" well below the depth that water lines are placed to service homes... IF the big ones are bursting 6" and larger, how many homes are going to have lines that are ruptured as well when it thaws a bit?

Don't worry............the AGW k00ks will be telling you next month it was the 3rd hottest EVER...........and do it with a picture of a frozen solid Lake Superior behind them!!:2up:!!!

Forum List

Back