Lockdown Explained Vid

I agree with everything he said except for the fact that we could fit all of the culprits in one room...too many for one room but maybe in one stadium....we could hold court right there and be done with them all at once.....

I liked what he said about the lockdowns:
To stop this, all businesses should stay open regardless of what they are told. Open.
We are seeing that in my town and nearby communities...open for indoor dining and some bars and gyms are open and waiting for the Marshal...I'm proud of them...

But we do want to end the epidemic as well as reopen, so what we should consider is variolation, where you deliberately infect healthy/young volunteers.
We likely could achieve herd immunity and end the emidemic in a month.

But we do want to end the epidemic as well as reopen, so what we should consider is variolation, where you deliberately infect healthy/young volunteers.
Pandemics should never be allowed to be an excuse for societal change....especially regarding our rights and how we conduct elections and how we enforce our laws....these blue state governors have no right to close churches or anything else they are doing....

Pandemics should never be allowed to be an excuse for societal change....especially regarding our rights and how we conduct elections and how we enforce our laws....these blue state governors have no right to close churches or anything else they are doing....

But as much as I think covid-19 was a fake, deliberately inflated to the maximum death toll, it would have been legal legislative bodies to pass laws to do these things. What is illegal is for the executive to do it on their own, when clearly there was time for the legislative bodies to meet.

Its a bad flu. That's it. Manufactured by China, assisted by their nasty eating habits of munching live animals, scientists concocting chemical stews and the desire to be more powerful by killing off half the world population. Combo all those things...you get what we are now getting.

The chosen masters that you have voluntarily allowed to rule over you have intentionally created this crisis, and are fully prepared to use it to destroy your life and family. You have suffered for almost a year, and this is only the beginning. The state’s agenda is crystal clear; propaganda is their weapon of choice, and total submission is their goal. Are you prepared to stop them by whatever means necessary, or will you comply and become slaves. Those are the only choices left!

It is all a set up!

In 2001, an exercise called “Dark Winter,” a favored term of Joe Biden about our current situation, was set up by Johns Hopkins and others to simulate a covert smallpox attack on the U.S., and to see what a government response might look like under those circumstances.

In 2005, “Atlantic Storm,” was organized by the Center for Biosecurity at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. This was a simulation about an international smallpox outbreak that turned into a pandemic.

In 2010, a Rockefeller Foundation paper called Lock Step, analyzed a scenario as to how governments would respond with authoritarian measures to react to a worldwide flu pandemic. This is very similar to what is happening today. “During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.”

In 2017, a novel coronavirus outbreak was simulated in Minnesota. This exercise was called “The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028,” and comprised a futuristic scenario that illustrated communication dilemmas concerning medical countermeasures (MCMs) that could plausibly emerge in the not-so-distant future.

The next exercise in August of 2019 was a Trump administration and Health and Human Services major exercise called Crimson Contagion. This simulation was almost identical to the Covid-19 plot today. “It tried to model what would happen if an influenza pandemic that started in China spread through the U.S. with no treatment, leaving 7.7 million Americans hospitalized and 586,000 dead.”

The last exercise that took place was the evil Gates Foundation Event 201 in October of 2019. This was nearly an exact replica of what has happened this past year concerning the response to this fraudulent virus pandemic. The fact that the Gates foundation along with Johns Hopkins were involved in this set-up to prepare the sheep, is damning at every level, and exposes that all government tyranny is planned in advance, and telegraphed in order to condition the public.

There Is No Covid Health Crisis and There Is No Virus Pandemic: There Is Only Long-Planned Orchestrated Tyranny

Originally posted here-

while we're not allowed to post entire articles, I doubt it would do any good anyway- since most don't read, and I doubt they watch a video unless it's from their tribe- no one wants to believe his/her pet politico is not on the up and up- no matter what evidence is provided.

It is all a set up!

In 2001, an exercise called “Dark Winter,” a favored term of Joe Biden about our current situation, was set up by Johns Hopkins and others to simulate a covert smallpox attack on the U.S., and to see what a government response might look like under those circumstances.

In 2005, “Atlantic Storm,” was organized by the Center for Biosecurity at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. This was a simulation about an international smallpox outbreak that turned into a pandemic.

In 2010, a Rockefeller Foundation paper called Lock Step, analyzed a scenario as to how governments would respond with authoritarian measures to react to a worldwide flu pandemic. This is very similar to what is happening today. “During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.”

In 2017, a novel coronavirus outbreak was simulated in Minnesota. This exercise was called “The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028,” and comprised a futuristic scenario that illustrated communication dilemmas concerning medical countermeasures (MCMs) that could plausibly emerge in the not-so-distant future.

The next exercise in August of 2019 was a Trump administration and Health and Human Services major exercise called Crimson Contagion. This simulation was almost identical to the Covid-19 plot today. “It tried to model what would happen if an influenza pandemic that started in China spread through the U.S. with no treatment, leaving 7.7 million Americans hospitalized and 586,000 dead.”

The last exercise that took place was the evil Gates Foundation Event 201 in October of 2019. This was nearly an exact replica of what has happened this past year concerning the response to this fraudulent virus pandemic. The fact that the Gates foundation along with Johns Hopkins were involved in this set-up to prepare the sheep, is damning at every level, and exposes that all government tyranny is planned in advance, and telegraphed in order to condition the public.

There Is No Covid Health Crisis and There Is No Virus Pandemic: There Is Only Long-Planned Orchestrated Tyranny

Originally posted here-

while we're not allowed to post entire articles, I doubt it would do any good anyway- since most don't read, and I doubt they watch a video unless it's from their tribe- no one wants to believe his/her pet politico is not on the up and up- no matter what evidence is provided.
Will you be taking the fake vaccine shot for the fake virus?

I liked what he said about the lockdowns:
To stop this, all businesses should stay open regardless of what they are told. Open.
We are seeing that in my town and nearby communities...open for indoor dining and some bars and gyms are open and waiting for the Marshal...I'm proud of them...
yeah but you have to wear the fucking masks though dont you? thats the same as being closed if you do cause that is not having any freedoms. ifind other ways to work out now instead of going to my gym that i cancelled my membership to because i refuse to wear a fucking mask while working out.

It is all a set up!

Originally posted here-

Will you be taking the fake vaccine shot for the fake virus?
he wont but we all know YOU will.hee hee, oh and better start preparing your grave right now because a few years from now,you wont be walking the planet anymore,count on that.

Keep businesses open...and NO MASKS. That's what the guy said in the vid. I agree with him.

how long is the video by chance? i find it incredible some people around here have hours on end to watch video,i dont have that kind of time so i hope its not too long.

Forum List

Back