World Senses Growing U.S. Weakness In Post-Trump World

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Trump doesn't even have one foot out the door yet and our enemies sense the growing weakness of the USA with the incoming Biden bunch. One of our major bases in Afghanistan was just attacked and I expect next year, China will be making incursions knowing we'll back down.

This fraud election will change the face of the planet.

How long before Biden starts dragging us back into wars? And I bet every ally is our "buddy" again soon all with their hands out wanting things.

No one could have seen this coming. :smoke:

Trump doesn't even have one foot out the door yet and our enemies sense the growing weakness of the USA with the incoming Biden bunch. One of our major bases in Afghanistan was just attacked and I expect next year, China will be making incursions knowing we'll back down.

How long before Biden starts dragging us back into wars? And I bet every ally is our "buddy" again soon all with their hands out wanting things.

I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. Who exactly is President at the moment? I mean the guy has been MIA and was never interested in the job, but didn't his administration cut a deal with the Taliban?
And who again is cutting and running in Afghanistan?..oh yeah the MIA guy. Good thing he's out in another month.

I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. Who exactly is President at the moment? I mean the guy has been MIA and was never interested in the job, but didn't his administration cut a deal with the Taliban?
And who again is cutting and running in Afghanistan?..oh yeah the MIA guy. Good thing he's out in another month.
Why would any US citizen want our troops in Afghanistan?

But Trump ended the war in Afghanistan and brought all the troops home...

Biden wil be too busy running around naked chasing the family dog
Now you have a new thought in yer head to masturbate to. Yet, I doubt running after the dog nude will deter our enemies...Our enemies are ready to make big moves because that is what they have been prepping for. It's what humans in nations do...

That also explains this week's cyber-attacks from Russia. China has also stated that they're not going to cease their expansionism just because Biden is in office.

I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory.

Sorry Jack. There isn't enough air freshener on the planet to freshen your memory. Trump leaves office exactly one month tomorrow barring some miracle and isn't about to start a conflict. You'd just use it as one more excuse to rag on him.

Barry Obumma wouldn't even fight ISIS for two years until he was forced to, hoping to leave his JV team for the next guy, and he did.

Nope, with Christmas around the corner and the two administrations in the process of swapping out, this'll be ol' Joe's buddy when he gets into office.

Trump's planning a great holiday season, and the world is licking its chops at a new president no one fears and who can't even feed the dog without breaking his foot afraid to leave the house without a mask on and an oxygen tank taking his vitamins.

1608418076836.png

JOE BIDEN: AMERICA'S FIRST HYPOCHONDRIAC
PRESIDENT AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW

Lol, you liars are so full of crap you smell.

That also explains this week's cyber-attacks from Russia. China has also stated that they're not going to cease their expansionism just because Biden is in office.
They didn't stop when Trump was in office.

Biden wil be too busy running around naked chasing the family dog
Now you have a new thought in yer head to masturbate to. Yet, I doubt running after the dog nude will deter our enemies...Our enemies are ready to make big moves because that is what they have been prepping for. It's what humans in nations do...
You proudly voted for a Lunatic, a mental patient and you think he legitimately got more votes than one if the greatest American President in the last 100 years?

They didn't stop when Trump was in office.

I hope Biden fails, and I will be the first to say this:

Death to America.

Why would any US citizen want our troops in Afghanistan?

Afghanistan, the armpit of the world.
If some people are stupid enough to murder their fellow citizens, fuck 'em!
It's not like we invade Chicago to stop the terrorism that goes on there.

Yeah, fuck 'em. Let them kill each other in Chicago too. I've passed the point of caring anything about them. I did manage to get my "Kumbaya" on a little while Trump was President, but no more. The gloves are off.

We'll be back as Leader of the Free World again soon. Trump abdicated the title, but our allies are anxious for our return.

Forum List

Back