If the following does not wake you up.....nothing will.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Last edited:
Brics, ports, fiat hegemony......the issue's been festering for a while .......also the eyes wide shut motivation behind much of this rock's conflict

~S~

So, what should we do about this?
ideally.... realize it is happening, recognize the factors , and address it in Congress

most likely , Congress will blame shift toward some manufactured boogeyman , and we'll continue to >>>>

1711968143609.png

~S~

So, what should we do about this?
There is nothing "we" can do about it because there is no "we". Director Wray is posed to springboard off of this and there are undoubtedly people here that mean us harm. The game is afoot and you are not on either team. This is what asymmetrical war looks like now, no troops or bullets as such, just disjointed and seemingly unconnected acts of destruction that can be 'splained away by the media. China warns US-headed citizens of unwarranted interrogations, harassment

The most comprehensive analysis of what the chinese are up to that I have seen.
The biden regime either knowingly or unknowingy are doing their best to facilitate the massive chinese effort to undermine America.

Have you looked at a classroom in our engineering schools for the last few decades?

Although total numbers of international students in the U.S. have declined since 2016, the report describes a “mixed picture” when it comes to international enrollments in science. The number of graduate students from the leading sending country, China, increased between 2016 and 2018, while the number from the No. 2 country, India, declined.

Students on temporary visas earned 34 percent of all science and engineering doctoral degrees awarded in 2017, and they made up more than half of all doctoral degree recipients in the fields of engineering, mathematics and computer sciences, and economics.

However, the proportions of students from China and India who stay in the U.S. after earning their science and engineering doctorates have declined. In 2003, 93 percent of Chinese students stayed,

You're being STOOPID.... Who sat on the commission had NOTHING to do with a foreign ship the size of 40 Wall Street running into it.
Maybe, maybe not. It may have diverted attention away from normal operations and focused them elsewhere, and a year is plenty of time to exploit the situation. You don't really know, you are just whistling in the dark. I find it incredulous that less than an hour after the collision all the news channels were proudly saying it was definitely not a deliberate act before anyone had even talked to the crew or the pilot. I for one would like a closer look at what actually happened instead of making unfounded assumptions. This is what the new luke warm war looks like, blown up pipelines, destroyed fertilizer plants, raging fires, energy grid malfunctions, attacks on the food and water supplies. It's not just here, it's all over the world. I don't think our government would be eager to tell you that they can't protect anyone with 40% of the GDP.

All of the OP might be true and imho most certainly is .

But it is not restricted to the Chinese . Everybody wants to rip off the US because they are sick of watching it rip off everybody and then pretending otherwise .

You tend to get back what you hand out .
QED

The most comprehensive analysis of what the chinese are up to that I have seen.
The biden regime either knowingly or unknowingy are doing their best to facilitate the massive chinese effort to undermine America.

Interestingly I just read an article on Chinese influencing Americans.

It seems they are online and promoting Trump. Why would they do that if Biden is in bed with them?

Forum List

Back