Crawling, then walking, then running

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
A natural sequence of events. The last several years, we've witnessed wind sprints, preparing for the long run.

The author of this blog is more verbose than I, and likely believes people actually read- my participation on political message boards, for some 13 years, leads me to believe that ain't so- I try to keep opinions succinct. Sometimes I go over the lines- and, since stinky tourist refuse to actually read, I comfort myself in different ways. Sowing seeds is what I consider myself doing - that gives me comfort for a couple of reasons. 1), seeds bear fruit. (2) knowledge isn't biased in its origin, and (3) not everyone who visits comments.

The chosen masters that you have voluntarily allowed to rule over you have intentionally created this crisis, and are fully prepared to use it to destroy your life and family. You have suffered for almost a year, and this is only the beginning. The state’s agenda is crystal clear; propaganda is their weapon of choice, and total submission is their goal. Are you prepared to stop them by whatever means necessary, or will you comply and become slaves. Those are the only choices left!

1608318013755.png

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

~ Albert Camus
There Is No Covid Health Crisis and There Is No Virus Pandemic: There Is Only Long-Planned Orchestrated Tyranny

All those death totals are a conspiracy.

All those hospitals saying their ICU's are jammed are lying.

All those doctors and nurses telling stories of their experiences are commies.

All those reports of damage to hearts, lungs, kidneys and other organs were planted by Hillary.

Good gawd. This is just fucking insane.

All those reports of damage to hearts, lungs, kidneys and other organs were planted by Hillary.

The worlds mortality rate has not increased. In 100 years, historians won't be able to show there was a pandemic. That is called a fact. Learn to understand what facts are.

The worlds mortality rate has not increased. In 100 years, historians won't be able to show there was a pandemic. That is called a fact. Learn to understand what facts are.

Careful....the "non partisan" clown will funny you

Oops....too late

Oops....too late

Yeah, "non-partisan" frauds, like him, can't actually argue a point, so they resort to emoji's. About the limit of their intellect.

Oops....too late

Yeah, "non-partisan" frauds, like him, can't actually argue a point, so they resort to emoji's. About the limit of their intellect.

Now now, Ole Mac is smart....ask the old stupid fck

Thank you for making my point.

Old Mac is flumoxxed....you can tell with leftturds...they go silent and go all emojli

Great fun!!!!
You two are like children.

Being this far up in your heads is a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

You're too stupid to realize you're being mocked

Like the vast majority of lil left loons.... actually you're boring but keep thinking anyone an iota right of center will ever take you serious.

Thank you for making my point.

Old Mac is flumoxxed....you can tell with leftturds...they go silent and go all emojli

Great fun!!!!
You two are like children.

Being this far up in your heads is a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

You're too stupid to realize you're being mocked

Like the vast majority of lil left loons.... actually you're boring but keep thinking anyone an iota right of center will ever take you serious.
:itsok:

A natural sequence of events. The last several years, we've witnessed wind sprints, preparing for the long run.

The author of this blog is more verbose than I, and likely believes people actually read- my participation on political message boards, for some 13 years, leads me to believe that ain't so- I try to keep opinions succinct. Sometimes I go over the lines- and, since stinky tourist refuse to actually read, I comfort myself in different ways. Sowing seeds is what I consider myself doing - that gives me comfort for a couple of reasons. 1), seeds bear fruit. (2) knowledge isn't biased in its origin, and (3) not everyone who visits comments.

The chosen masters that you have voluntarily allowed to rule over you have intentionally created this crisis, and are fully prepared to use it to destroy your life and family. You have suffered for almost a year, and this is only the beginning. The state’s agenda is crystal clear; propaganda is their weapon of choice, and total submission is their goal. Are you prepared to stop them by whatever means necessary, or will you comply and become slaves. Those are the only choices left!

View attachment 430783

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

~ Albert Camus
There Is No Covid Health Crisis and There Is No Virus Pandemic: There Is Only Long-Planned Orchestrated Tyranny
"Mother died today. Or was it yesterday." The opening sentence in The Stranger, a novel which belies Meursault's freedom to murder; murder is not an act of rebellion, but an act of mind out of touch with reality.

"Mother died today. Or was it yesterday." The opening sentence in The Stranger, a novel which belies Meursault's freedom to murder; murder is not an act of rebellion, but an act of mind out of touch with reality.
You gonna have to splain me to that- is there a connection you want to make?

Mac isn't non-partisan obviously. I think hysteria over the virus has definitely gone over the top. I am fucking tired of masks and people acting crazy. If you're living your life in fear of something that has a tiny chance of killing you even if you happen to get it you've got fucking issues. We have already shot ourselves in the foot with the economic damage we have inflicted upon ourselves. When does it end?

Last edited:

View attachment 430783

~ Albert Camus
I always did the reverse.
Run to liquor store (with mask)
Walk-wobble home
Crawl in bed

You gonna have to splain me to that- is there a connection you want to make?

Have you read The Rebel or The Myth of Sisyphus or The Stranger? I have, and the quote within the later is a novel which I no longer have, and would like to see the quote in context. A mind so void of empathy and lacking emotion does not come with freedom, per se, but a life lived with a very troubled mind.

Oops....too late

That’s an insult to emojis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back