Liz Warren leading charge to forgive student debt, Navient pays $2 billion settlement for giving loans to students who cant pay them back

The most unequal and worst upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. To save the rich from paying their fair share which is why they are ridiculously bloated now. And you vote for that.

And of course not. I want her to be able to go to college and get a good job as if she were a German or French. Snap out of it

Has it ever occurred to you that she may be too lazy to go to college? If she really wanted to go, there are plenty of opportunities for her in the US despite her bad choices. What if she went to college but didn’t work hard? Should she still be on equal economic footing as the person who did? Everyone doesn’t get a “good” job just because.

Yes Yes it is not the GOP screwing the middle class the last 40 years, people just decided to get lazy and stupid 😂. Mario Cuomo said Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor. Now Trump has made it acceptable to blame minorities. Great racist party you have there lol. The GOP has made life as difficult as possible for everyone to save their greedy idiot mega rich from paying their fair share. End of story. Blame your family and friends then. Poor America.

Weird, because my life in a very red state is not more difficult than most in blue states, in fact, it is quite better on average. It’s not my fault if you live in a big blue inner city dump and have bought into their ridiculous policies. It is also not my responsibility to pay for the litany of bad choices that both Democratic politicians and their brain dead supporters make.

I am not mega rich, but I am in the upper class. I pay more than my fair share of taxes. If Biden’s Build Back Better plan passes as is, I will get a tax break from the SALT deduction despite living on a red state. So much for Democrats sticking up for the middle class, huh? They are mainly protecting wealthier Democrats in high tax blue states who complained about Trump capping the SALT deduction, but they also help even wealthier property owners in lower tax blue states. Despite the direct benefit to me, I do not support the plan because it will ultimately be a huge drag on our overall economy.

Last edited:
Has it ever occurred to you that she may be too lazy to go to college? If she really wanted to go, there are plenty of opportunities for her in the US despite her bad choices. What if she went to college but didn’t work hard? Should she still be on equal economic footing as the person who did? Everyone doesn’t get a “good” job just because.
I'm talking about cheap college and training like every other modern country. And you blame the victims just like a perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich.

Weird, because my life in a very red state is not more difficult than most in blue states, in fact, it is quite better on average. It’s not my fault if you live in a big blue inner city dump and have bought into their ridiculous policies. It is also not my responsibility to pay for the litany of bad choices that both Democratic politicians and their brain dead supporters make.

I am not mega rich, but I am in the upper class. I pay more than my fair share of taxes. If Biden’s Build Back Better plan passes as is, I will get a tax break from the SALT deduction despite living on a red state. So much for Democrats sticking up for the middle class, huh? They are mainly protecting wealthier Democrats in high tax blue states who complained about Trump capping the SALT deduction, but they also help even wealthier property owners in lower tax blue states. Despite the direct benefit to me, I do not support the plan because it will ultimately be a huge drag on our overall economy.
Rich is over 400,000 dollars a year and I doubt you are rich. Those are the people getting away with murder especially the mega rich. And the giant corporations that pay nothing. You are supporting the greedy idiot lying rich.

I'm talking about cheap college and training like every other modern country. And you blame the victims just like a perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich.
Your hatred of the “idiot rich” is not responsible for lower-income people not taking advantage of the opportunities this country offers by taking out Pell Grants to get a community college education, working hard to get a B average, and then getting an academic transfer scholarship to State U.

And no….expecting poor people to take advantage of the tax-provided free education of community college isn‘t “blaming” them, as you say. It’s simo,y telling them if that they want to move beyond poverty, they need to apply for free grants and get some career training.

Rich is over 400,000 dollars a year and I doubt you are rich. Those are the people getting away with murder especially the mega rich. And the giant corporations that pay nothing. You are supporting the greedy idiot lying rich.
Again, you demonstrate your inability to understand any other policy other than “hand out more money (or money equivalents) to poor people.”

I was doing GREAT under Trump. True, I paid a little more in taxes, but the booming economy under him, including a reduction to a FAIR tax for corporations, had my retirement account doing amazingly well.

Now that Biden is handing out money to SOME people (like those with children) and wants to hand out more to other SOME people (like those who agreed to pay back student loans), inflation is at a 40-year-high, and the Fed is threatening five rate hikes this year to control Bideninflation. That has sent my retirement account down, with more to come.

So….can you leftist brain follow this…..when the idiots you support want to hand out more money and make all sorts of stuff free, it means you have to print money, which means inflation, which means THE RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS OF HARD-WORKING MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PLUMMET.

I am not going to get into exactly how much money I make, but I am in now way getting screwed by the mega-rich.

Your hatred of the “idiot rich” is not responsible for lower-income people not taking advantage of the opportunities this country offers by taking out Pell Grants to get a community college education, working hard to get a B average, and then getting an academic transfer scholarship to State U.

And no….expecting poor people to take advantage of the tax-provided free education of community college isn‘t “blaming” them, as you say. It’s simo,y telling them if that they want to move beyond poverty, they need to apply for free grants and get some career training.
Free community college was in BBB and has been discarded by senator Mancion. Yes yes keep college a jungle of regulations and a few free programs and everything is just fine right? Obviously not.

I am not going to get into exactly how much money I make, but I am in now way getting screwed by the mega-rich.
Just all your fellow citizens are, nothing to worry about. Idiot. And of course you don't know what you're talking about as always super duper.You are being taxed too much and getting too little for it. And sending your children to college will screw you...

What we don't need is a low wage labor workforce. That hurts the economy. Those jobs aren't essential.

Free community college was in BBB and has been discarded by senator Mancion. Yes yes keep college a jungle of regulations and a few free programs and everything is just fine right? Obviously not.
Community college has been free for years for lower-income people. That’s great - the America you hold in contempt is paying for kids from modest means to earn an A.A., and move into a self-supporting career. You‘re welcome.

Plus, if the low-income student getting a free community college education is above average in intelligence, and earns a B average, he or she then gets an academic transfer scholarship to State U, which will pay a good amount of the final two years.

If she is not above average, but mediocre and thus gets Cs (Cs in community college is pretty mediocre), why should taxpayers pay for a mediocre student, or a lazy one, or whatever, for any further education? She can take her A.A. and get a lower-middle class type job.

I became friendly with a mega-rich couple (we belonged to the same political group), and they invited me to their weekend home at the Hamptons. It was beautiful! It opened right onto the bay (or ocean inlet or whatever), and I had a wonderful time.

The difference between me and a leftist is that I wasn’t envious, or angry, or resentful. The husband had started his own business 40 years earlier, and grew it into a conglomerate. Good for him! it shows what ingenuity, drive, discipline, and smarts can get you.

(P.S. He grew up a poor boy in a poor neighborhood in the Bronx.)

Again, you demonstrate your inability to understand any other policy other than “hand out more money (or money equivalents) to poor people.”

I was doing GREAT under Trump. True, I paid a little more in taxes, but the booming economy under him, including a reduction to a FAIR tax for corporations, had my retirement account doing amazingly well.

Now that Biden is handing out money to SOME people (like those with children) and wants to hand out more to other SOME people (like those who agreed to pay back student loans), inflation is at a 40-year-high, and the Fed is threatening five rate hikes this year to control Bideninflation. That has sent my retirement account down, with more to come.

So….can you leftist brain follow this…..when the idiots you support want to hand out more money and make all sorts of stuff free, it means you have to print money, which means inflation, which means THE RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS OF HARD-WORKING MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PLUMMET.
The The problems we have are caused by Republicans not getting vaccinated so our economy does not work. Trump ran the worst reaction to the pandemic of anyone in the world, and anyone with a brain would have tried to get vaccines

[as quickly as possible. Pfizer took none of his help and you can't tell the difference, the whole thing is just another line of BS.
Community college has been free for years for lower-income people. That’s great - the America you hold in contempt is paying for kids from modest means to earn an A.A., and move into a self-supporting career. You‘re welcome.

Plus, if the low-income student getting a free community college education is above average in intelligence, and earns a B average, he or she then gets an academic transfer scholarship to State U, which will pay a good amount of the final two years.

If she is not above average, but mediocre and thus gets Cs (Cs in community college is pretty mediocre), why should taxpayers pay for a mediocre student, or a lazy one, or whatever, for any further education? She can take her A.A. and get a lower-middle class type job.
Free free community college we have now? I don't think so. Let's have a link to that assumption...

I became friendly with a mega-rich couple (we belonged to the same political group), and they invited me to their weekend home at the Hamptons. It was beautiful! It opened right onto the bay (or ocean inlet or whatever), and I had a wonderful time.

The difference between me and a leftist is that I wasn’t envious, or angry, or resentful. The husband had started his own business 40 years earlier, and grew it into a conglomerate. Good for him! it shows what ingenuity, drive, discipline, and smarts can get you.

(P.S. He grew up a poor boy in a poor neighborhood in the Bronx.)
Problem is he didn't pay enough in taxes under Reagan GOP tax rates we have had since 1987... He had success when he lowered the top rate from 70% to 50% but going out the door he lowered it to 28% and screwed up our middle class because of lack of investment in America and Americans. Which you support lol. And that is not envy, that is a problem with scumbag GOP politics. Another conservative base belief that is hateful propaganda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back