Liz Cheney has a message for Donald Trump

You said trump knew about Epstein. Why didn't he go to the police instead of laughing and joking around with him in social situations?

LOL, he booted him out and it ran in the papers, what is wrong with you? If Rump was on Epstein's Flight Logs 27 times like Bill was I'd be all in. How many time did you fly over there?

-------------------------------------
Well, for those, like the two posters above, I would recommend a couple of things. Try investing a bit in learning her views. Now the first, is, admittedly, a bigger investment, e.g., it is watching all of the J6 Committee's hearings (find on YouTube).
Or, for a smaller commitment I'd strongly recommend her recent book 'Oath & Honor'.

-----------------------------------------------

And now, a bit more pejoratively, what we see below from poster's 'Godboy' & OKTexas, is the too frequently demonstrated misogyny that seems endemic within MAGA and QAnon adherents.

They seemingly hate women.....at least, strong articulate women. I think I could be persuaded the misogynists within the MAGA's are people who don't have a respectful cooperative relationship with an adult woman. May not even know...or would likely avoid .... a confident articulate woman.

Just sayin'.

Your posting violations have been reported. That said you might want to talk to the woman I've been with since 1976 if we've have a respectful cooperative relationship. I give respect where respect is earned, and that lying bitch, that destroyed evidence in congress, deserves none in my opinion.

Never in American history has any person, let alone a President of the United States, leveled such threatening attacks against the federal and state courts and federal and state judicial officers of the kind the former president has leveled continually now for years,” Luttig said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“But suffice it to say, never in history has any person leveled such attacks and been met with such passivity, acquiescence, and submissiveness by the nation,” he continued.

The Nation is witnessing the determined delegitimization of both its Federal and State judiciaries and the systematic dismantling of its system of justice and Rule of Law by a single man – the former President of the United States.

— @judgeluttig (@judgeluttig) March 29, 2024

Luttig, a Republican, was appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit by President George H.W. Bush in 1991, and he served until 2006, when he left for a higher-paid position with Boeing. He currently works for Coca-Cola.

He said in the post that it is the Supreme Court’s “responsibility” to “protect the federal courts, the federal judges, and all participants in the justice system,” adding that the same was true for the state courts.

Ms. Cheney ought to read the New Testament that says that Christ's crucifixion gives full forgiveness of sin for those who believe in Him. He is not only the good shepherd, his death on the cross made his blood the sacrificial lamb that forgives the believer. President Trump is a believer in Jesus Christ as a Presbyterian Christian, and he is faithful, he is sorry for his sin, and is forgiven because of his confession. All have sinned, but the blood of the lamb Christ's blood is a redeeming gift.

Her jab at Trump used religion wrongfully. However if she is a Christian, she needs to brush up on God's promises through his son, Jesus Christ. If she needs it, all she needs to be careful when she humiliates fellow believer to take away God's gift to whosoever believes and is aware of what the Word means when condemning a sin to be unforgiven.

If you don't understand the forgiveness of Christ's blood shed for sinners, it helps to read the short book of Matthew as well as the book of John. The books of Mark and Luke are also good teachers of Christ's life.
.President
Ms. Cheney iswalking on thin ice by politicizing judgment sans redemption. I pray for her to read about ,God's best gift to mankind, his Son whose death redeems those who are sorry for their errors.

Trump’s love of getting even comes to Washington
By Dan Merica, CNN

It's not "getting even".

It's justice.

Not surprised you don't know the difference.

I don't agree with Liz on politics but damn! She's whip smart and a quick wit....and calls out Trump every time for his hypocrisy and blatant grifting.

View attachment 924251
You remember the story of Jesus and the other tow guys executed on crosses? One repents at the last minute and Jesus tells him he will be in heaven.

Luke 23:39-43

New International Version

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”​

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”
42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.[a]”
43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Liz Cheney needs to realize we are all sinners but our sins can be forgiven.

Forum List

Back