Liz Cheney has a message for Donald Trump

Going a day without threatening a judges family?
They better take these threats seriously too. Trump is about to become the worlds most powerful man and he has a vindetta. The right will encourage him to go after everybody, and we arent going to give a shit about being unfair and using novel legal theories.

He's been out of control raging three times a day for three years. He's finished. American voters will not put this sick, vindictive slob back in office. Once was enough.
I find your confidence in Biden winning the election amusing. :laugh:

I don't agree with Liz on politics but damn! She's whip smart and a quick wit....and calls out Trump every time for his hypocrisy and blatant grifting.
For a brief moment, I wondered to myself if this particular travesty -- The Trump Bible™ -- would be the last straw for anyone.

But no. When we say "there is no bottom", we're being literal. Both his shamelessness and their hypocrisy.

How a Christian can do this is a mystery. Some of these people really have been outed now.

Last edited:
Well you're not a Christian, so no surprise it's a 'mystery' to you, along with the fact that you apparently haven't the ability to even remotely understand the preachings of Christ. It's amusing watching you harpies make fools of yourselves over and over again on this topic. :cool:

You can like my post now, dickweed. :auiqs.jpg:
So you're claiming to be a Christian, and you support Trump?

Yeah, got it.

:rolleyes:

They better take these threats seriously too. Trump is about to become the worlds most powerful man and he has a vindetta. The right will encourage him to go after everybody, and we arent going to give a shit about being unfair and using novel legal theories.

I hope the right will encourage him to go after justice, but we will understand if he has vengeance on his mind.

So you're claiming to be a Christian, and you support Trump?

Yeah, got it.

:rolleyes:

When you can name Christians that don't sin, then you might have a point, until then you just look like a fool. 🤡

Give us the details, how long ago did Trump commit adultery, 19-20 years ago or has it been more recent? And you've of course followed him around for the last 20 years, so you know his intimate religious beliefs and whether or not he's repented and asked for forgiveness of past transgressions as well? And perhaps you can tell us the histories of all of the people in the Bible that Jesus used to spread His gospel, you know them all well, right?

Trump could claim he's an atheist, and it wouldn't personally matter to me. Religion and politics are 2 separate things, I vote for policy, not for religion. So another one of your stereo types is crushed, people like you couldn't have an original thought if it meant it would keep you from burning in hell forever. And you know nothing of how Christians think, and you look the fool with all of the bloviating over the topic pretending like you do.

:auiqs.jpg:

"..but we will understand if he has vengeance on his mind."
What would Jesus do?

--------------------------------------------------------
"I cant think of any other way to supply the public with Bibles than for a private company to print and sell them"

"Where can I find the Bible for free?
  • Bible.com, the BibleGateway, The BlueLetter Bible, Precept Austin, Wikipedia—I know there are many other online sites, but you can access all of these for free. Do go to www.Bible805.com for links to the videos for a visual view and briefly how to use them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It’s for darn sure that heathen libs are not going to have the government provide them at taxpayer expense"
Well, I know nuthin' 'bout "heathen libs", but........as a taxpayer I would be adamantly opposed to my tax dollars going for the printing and/or distribution of the christianist's Bible. Same with the islamists Koran. Or Judaism's Talmud.

If any demographic of American citizens wishes to possess the written tracts of their faith...well, they can damn well buy it themselves, if it is that important to them.

IMHO

What would Jesus do?

• Bible.com, the BibleGateway, The BlueLetter Bible, Precept Austin, Wikipedia—I know there are many other online sites, but you can access all of these for free. Do go to www.Bible805.com for links to the videos for a visual view and briefly how to use them."

Well, I know nuthin' 'bout "heathen libs", but........as a taxpayer I would be adamantly opposed to my tax dollars going for the printing and/or distribution of the christianist's Bible. Same with the islamists Koran. Or Judaism's Talmud.

If any demographic of American citizens wishes to possess the written tracts of their faith...well, they can damn well buy it themselves, if it is that important to them.

IMHO
Relax

Christian conservatives are not going to spend your tax money on Bibles

What would Jesus do?

IMHO
Why does religion, especially Christianity frighten you so?

Forum List

Back