Liz Cheney has a message for Donald Trump

Rump booted him from his properties after discovering what he was doing. It is however interesting to see that you cannot condemn anyone from your no matter what they do. Rump isn't a Christian. Were you ever on Epstein's Plane?

Nope. Trump and Epstein fell out competing for a real estate deal.

Nope. Trump and Epstein fell out competing for a real estate deal.

I can post just as many sources saying it was become of him hitting and younger girls at a Property.

Sorry sweetie, nope. But hey, you are used to being wrong.

If I had proof I would, do you know how stupid you look? It makes me sad that you cheer Bill's pedophilia son.
You said trump knew about Epstein. Why didn't he go to the police instead of laughing and joking around with him in social situations?

She's 120 years old.

-------------------------------------
Well, for those, like the two posters above, I would recommend a couple of things. Try investing a bit in learning her views. Now the first, is, admittedly, a bigger investment, e.g., it is watching all of the J6 Committee's hearings (find on YouTube).
Or, for a smaller commitment I'd strongly recommend her recent book 'Oath & Honor'.

-----------------------------------------------

And now, a bit more pejoratively, what we see below from poster's 'Godboy' & OKTexas, is the too frequently demonstrated misogyny that seems endemic within MAGA and QAnon adherents.

They seemingly hate women.....at least, strong articulate women. I think I could be persuaded the misogynists within the MAGA's are people who don't have a respectful cooperative relationship with an adult woman. May not even know...or would likely avoid .... a confident articulate woman.

Just sayin'.
They are incels.

POLITICS

Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter, book claims​

Trump says Epstein was never a Mar-a-Lago member. He was. New book tells what got him exiled

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article244689497.html#storylink=cpy

Donald Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after warning staff he was ‘really weird’​

See how that works?

Forum List

Back