Should Trump have unlimited free legal support?

And why not - it's free money.

Oh, I understand.
It is free to him.
But it has a cost for the down-ballot Republicans who will miss all that cash going to the receivables-departments of Trump's lawyers.

So, could that have a negative impact on the electoral opportunities for those aspiring Senators, Representatives, et al?

It could.

Don Trump is running for his freedom. The RNC is his funding arm. They will pay to keep him out of jail.

Oh, I understand.
It is free to him.
But it has a cost for the down-ballot Republicans who will miss all that cash going to the receivables-departments of Trump's lawyers.

So, could that have a negative impact on the electoral opportunities for those aspiring Senators, Representatives, et al?

It could.

Don Trump is running for his freedom. The RNC is his funding arm. They will pay to keep him out of jail.

Yes, it sure does have a cost for down-ballot Republicans - when Trump is the only hog at the trough.

I wish for Trump to totally bankrupt himself, the RNC, and all his deranged supporters on his quest for a 2nd term.

No wonder he appeals everything - he doesn't have to pay for it. And now he has total control of RNC money. This just doesn't seem right to me! What do you think?
That's right the RNC is paying for all of Trump's legal fees they do not mind, so why do you?

Conservatives are footing the bill for all of Trump's legal fees and happy to do so. :5_1_12024:Watchu mad fu?

No wonder he appeals everything - he doesn't have to pay for it. And now he has total control of RNC money. This just doesn't seem right to me! What do you think?

No. He shouldn't have free legal representation.

Meanwhile,

A bipartisan group of former national security officials and lawyers is calling for new restrictions on a president's ability to deploy troops on U.S. soil, arguing that existing law is "antiquated" and grants too much power to one person.The group convened at the invitation of The American Law Institute...

I wish for Trump to totally bankrupt himself, the RNC, and all his deranged supporters on his quest for a 2nd term.
1712610027412.png

The more he appeals, the more he delays the trials. And why not - it's free money.
His donors know he’s fighting four bogus indictments and they are happily giving in record setting amounts.

The prosecutors have unlimited “free” resources. Trump having limited but generous recourses only makes the contest more fair. Why would you object to that?

Ooooooh . . .

Forum List

Back