Giant Texas solar farm destroyed!!

Watch the owners take the insurance money and run, abandoning the farm.

Folks on the left routinely display an inability to comprehend necessary tradeoffs....it's a brain dead spot...

For example, EV charging stations not only failing to function properly but now are seeing sabotage... people cutting the wiring just below the nozzle.:boobies: Sawing through in a matter of seconds.

Only folks on the left...never consider results...only good intentions. It's fascinating....but why routinely they take L's on ideas.

stOOpid mofu's never considered hail....

83203.jpeg

Who'd ever guess a giant solar farm could be turned into a field of glass...by hail?

Another huge L for the climate crusaders bozos :backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

LoL....what could possibly go wrong, right?!!!

dOy

lolololololol so we make the next batch from tougher materials. or cover them with transparent kevlar.

the first iron swords did not hold an edge, but going back to grampa's old bronze blade was really not an option if the barbarians were in your village for a peaceful tour group.

Folks on the left routinely display an inability to comprehend necessary tradeoffs....it's a brain dead spot...

For example, EV charging stations not only failing to function properly but now are seeing sabotage... people cutting the wiring just below the nozzle.:boobies: Sawing through in a matter of seconds.

Only folks on the left...never consider results...only good intentions. It's fascinating....but why routinely they take L's on ideas.

stOOpid mofu's never considered hail....

View attachment 922512
m,ay be the "stupid mofus" should have built them in a barn? or underground?

Why would you celebrate damage to a solar farm?

Did you celebrate the Exxon Valdez?
this is a subculture that celebrates "coal burning" , the deliberate pollution of fumes from their trucks.

at least this damage seems natural. i opened the story expecting to read about dynamite and more local sheriffs who have no idea who would do something like that.

re georgia guidestones

He celebrated the dead fish and wildlife. Conservative logic--“they knew the risks”.

When you hear me say, “I like to see bad people fail”, this is the mentality I’m talking about.

If your side didn't try to foist these things on us as "risk free" as well as making them replace far more reliable techs far too early, maybe we wouldn't be point shit out when they fail like this.

Ever hear of Fukushima?

30 meter high wall of water due to an earthquake to make that happen, and most of the really bad radioactive isotopes were kept in the containment structures.

Worse than TMI, not nearly as bad as Chernobyl.

Forum List

Back