Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

Oh I believe you don't read before you respond, making you look ridiculous.

Try actually reading posts from people who respond to comments / questions you pose to people - it will save you a lot of ignorance and embarrasment.
Which post did I not read? Be specific. I ask you direct questions and you canā€™t give direct answers.

ā€œYouā€™re stupidā€, ā€œYou donā€™t readā€, ā€Youā€™re embarrassing yourselfā€ are standard Trumpster responses - angry and lacking in substance.

If youā€™re going to insult me, I recommend saying something substantive along with it. Otherwise, to me, it just looks like you canā€˜t back up anything youā€™re saying and youā€™re just trying to squirm out of what Iā€™m asking you.

Care to try again?

Right. So she attacked Trump and the cult turned on her entirely due to that.

Please explain that to hadit. He doesnā€™t understand obvious things like that.
Trump isn't her responsibility. She's a Representative of the people of Wyoming. The only one. That's what they're pissed about. She's obsessed with Trump and not doing her job. She's looney toons.

Which post did I not read?
You tell me, dumbass. You're the one who told me you did not read my posts in which I answered your question two times before you asked AGAIN a 3rd time.

Do you often confess to not reading posts then ask others to tell you which posts you did not read?

Sounds like you need to seek some professional help.

Again,you asked me the same thing about 3 times....after I had already answered you twice, specifically.

You don't like the answer - or, as you said, you didn"t bother to read the answers - so you move on to ask someone else the same question.

So.eone who keeps asking the same question over and over again, without bothering to read the answers or not liking the answer they get, is either gas-lighting or really doesn't want to hear any answer except the one that supports their own opinion.

Either way, continuing to enable your schtik is a waste of time. Like you admitted, you don't read it anyway.
You responded to me, snowflake. Iā€™m so sorry I wasted your precious time by responding to you and having a conversation with you.

No, I didnā€™t ask you the same thing three times. I stated that Republicans turned against Cheney entirely because of her stance on Trump. You seemed to argue against this, so I asked you why they voted against her. You then had an angry temper tantrum and here we are, with you still not answering.

Take a deep breath. No more hissy-fits. You donā€™t need to waste your precious time on me if you donā€™t want to. Itā€™s going to be ok.

Trump isn't her responsibility. She's a Representative of the people of Wyoming. The only one. That's what they're pissed about. She's obsessed with Trump and not doing her job. She's looney toons.
While she was supposed to be representing Wyoming she was more I terested on 'Get Trump'. She completely failed to listen to her constituents and represent the interests of Wyoming.

Like you said, her job was to represent Wyoming not go after Trump. She failed to do her job. When you refuse to do your job you often get fired. Cheney got fired...big time.

Iā€™m not demanding anything. Iā€™m pointing out the obvious.

Sheā€™s their ā€œpolitical enemyā€ because she doesnā€™t like Trump. Itā€™s that simple with the cult.
Thats true

Cheney supports the Deep State makes her a piece of crap that I would never vote for

You tell me, dumbass. You're the one who told me you did not read my posts in which I answered your question two times before you asked AGAIN a 3rd time.

Do you often confess to not reading posts then ask others to tell you which posts you did not read?

Sounds like you need to seek some professional help.
No. I read your posts that are in response to me. I donā€™t read all of your posts on this message board.

None of your posts in response to me answered what I asked. Hence why I asked it. I donā€™t know if you answered it elsewhere because I donā€™t read all of your posts on this message board.

All clear? Simple misunderstanding. Itā€™s going to be ok.

What aspect of her job is she not doing? Be specific.

Thats true

Cheney supports the Deep State makes her a piece of crap that I would never vote for
I know, right? Itā€™s obvious. She went against Trump so you guys turned on her. Very simple.

These guys donā€™t seem to want to admit it.

It's not a matter of her not knowing. I'm sure she knows quite well. It's a matter of priority, and she placed Trump as her top one; not the price of fuel, not illegals, not inflation, it's all about her getting even with Trump.
Liz only learned the little she knew about Wyoming when he family visited. She grew up in other places

Thatā€™s not what I asked. I asked you what aspect of her job she is not doing.

You canā€™t seem to answer that.
What you ask may be fair. From a Repub voter's perspective the party needs to change. The Dems have changed into Progs. Repubs need to get off the left leaning side and move to the right. Even being a populist is seen as extreme by the Progs and a percentage of Repubs.

No. I read your posts that are in response to me.
Oh, so now you are saying you DID read my posts. If you did, why ask me AGAIN for the answers you already received twice before?

I don't buy your ever-changing story.

If you did read them twice before, as you are now claiming, it must be because you were getting what you didn't want to see, answers that did not support your opinion.

You made the claim and you canā€™t even answer.

Because this has nothing to do with any aspect of her job sheā€™s not doing. This is entirely because she attacked Trump.
She's co-chair of the Jan 6th Committee with a bunch if anti Trump democrats. That's a full-time job.

Forum List

Back