Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

So it is about Trump. Like I said.

What ā€œother concernsā€? Be specific.

What other issues for her state has she worked on? How much of her time in DC does she spend on those other issues? She spends all her time on Trump, and the voters there are sick of it. Fight against increasing fuel prices, fight to secure the border, fight to stop the spending and inflation. For crying out loud, talk about something other than Trump.

Oh, so now you are saying you DID read my posts. If you did, why ask me AGAIN for the answers you already received twice before?

I don't buy your ever-changing story.

If you did read them twice before, as you are now claiming, it must be because you were getting what you didn't want to see, answers that did not support your opinion.
Youā€™re awfully defensive. My story didnā€™t change.

I said I donā€™t read each of your posts because I donā€™t read every one of your posts. You misunderstood what I meant either by my fault or yours, doesnā€™t matter, so I clarified that statement for you. Not a big deal. Relax.

I asked you why Cheney got canned if it wasnā€™t due to Trump. I asked you that one time you went ballistic, and you still havenā€™t answered.

Bwuhahaha

You've gotten your answer numerous times and continue to ask because it's not what you want. What a freakin' waste of time you are.

:p
Iā€˜m asking because you guys because youā€™re not going into any specifics.

You guys say that sheā€™s not doing her job so Iā€™m asking what sheā€™s not doing that sheā€™s supposed to be doing. You guys are twisting yourselves into a pretzel trying to argue that she got fired for anything other than attacking Trump.

What other issues for her state has she worked on? How much of her time in DC does she spend on those other issues? She spends all her time on Trump, and the voters there are sick of it. Fight against increasing fuel prices, fight to secure the border, fight to stop the spending and inflation. For crying out loud, talk about something other than Trump.
Ok. So what exactly have other Republicans done on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation that Cheney has not done?

Youā€™re awfully defensive. My story didnā€™t change.

Bwuhahahaha

Keep repeating that ... while hoping everyone ignores your previous posts.

Every time you post your story changes. It's what snowflakes do when they get busted lying.

You now claim you only asked me ONE time why Cheney lost her primary if not for Trump. You initially said you did not read my earlier responses to the question...then you said you did read my earlier responses to the same question.

I asked you if you read my earlier responses why you asked AGAIN.

Now you say you only asked once.

Your story keeps changing, snowflake.

You've asked the same question to another member at least twice...or did you not read their responses / claim now you only asked them once?

What part of 'failed / refuse to represent the citizens of Wyoming and their interests' do you not understand? What part of 'Going after Trump' was NOT her job but representing Wyoming was do you not understand?

Asking for more detailed specifics is refusing to accept any answer other than your opinion that the only reason she lost her Primary is because the vast majority of her Wyoming constituents hated her solely because she hated Trump.

How many times are you going to ask the same question? Until everone agrees with you?

1660799186942.png

Last edited:
Bwuhahahaha

Keep repeating that ... while hoping everyone ignores your previous posts.

Every time you post your story changes. It's what snowflakes do when they get busted lying.

You now claim you only asked me ONE time why Cheney lost her primary if not for Trump. You initially said you did not read my earlier responses to the question...then you said you did read my earlier responses to the same question.

I asked you if you read my earlier responses why you asked AGAIN.

Now you say you only asked once.

Your story keeps changing, snowflake.

You've asked the same question to another member at least twice...or did you not read their responses / claim now you only asked them once?

How many times are you going to ask the sane question? Until everyone agrees with you?
Triggered.

Go ahead and post my lie then if you think my story is changing.

When you guys canā€™t back up your claims, you just go on a long angry rant and hope people wonā€™t notice that youā€™re full of shit. Angry responses completely lacking in substance. Thatā€™s the Trumpster way.

Ok. So what exactly have other Republicans done on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation that Cheney has not done?
She has home along with the Democrats, defended the Democrats, attacked her fellow Republicans and has spent most of her time going after Trump, who.is not in office and has no chance of being in office for another 2+ years.

Go ahead and post my lie then if you think my story is changing.

There you go again asking me ... AGAIN ... to post something you have already asked me to post and WHICH I ALREADY DID.

So which are you claiming this time, that you did or did not read THAT earlier post?

How many times are you going to change your story this time?

Bwuhahaha

Sorry, you only get so many chances to lie / gaslight. You're cut off. Go away troll.

Back to the thread topic and enough of your BS.

She has home along with the Democrats, defended the Democrats, attacked her fellow Republicans and has spent most of her time going after Trump, who.is not in office and has no chance of being in office for another 2+ years.
Not what I asked.

Hereā€™s what you responded to: ā€œSo what exactly have other Republicans done on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation that Cheney has not done?ā€

The argument is that sheā€™s not doing enough on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation. And thatā€™s why she got canned. I asked what other Republicans are doing on these matters that she should be doing.

There you go again asking me ... AGAIN ... to post something you have already asked me to post and WHICH I ALREADY DID.

So which are you claiming this time, that you did or did not read THAT earlier post?

How many times are you going to change your story this time?

Bwuhahaha

Sorry, you only get so many chances to lie / gaslight. You're cut off. Go away troll.

Back to the thread topic and enough of your BS.
I asked you to post my lie. You didnā€™t. Care to try again?

Go ahead and quote me. Show everyone my inconsistent statements. You canā€™t. You throw your angry hissy fit completely lacking in substance, as usual.

Not what I asked.

Hereā€™s what you responded to: ā€œSo what exactly have other Republicans done on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation that Cheney has not done?ā€

The argument is that sheā€™s not doing enough on fuel prices, securing the border, and inflation. And thatā€™s why she got canned. I asked what other Republicans are doing on these matters that she should be doing.

1660800402365.png

Again,you have been caught so many times lying spinning, changing stories, recording what you claim to have said, like above...

Your time is up, troll.

They voted against and spoke about defeating all those policies. If the bimbo spent all her time fighting for gun legislation, it would have had the same result. You are fighting against a Republican agenda and spending all your time on it. That's why you lost by the largest margin of any incumbent rep in history.

Trump is popular on the right just like gun rights, the constitution, anti-abortion, supporting police. Like I said, if she fought against any of our agendas, it would have produced the same result. You're a little slow on these matters so let me put it another way:

If Lez Cheney is for:

pro-life, against the conservative agenda
pro-firearms restrictions, against the conservative agenda
anti-religion, against the conservative agenda
anti-police, against the conservative agenda
forcing people out of fossil fuels, against the conservative agenda.

It's not Trump, it's her working to help the Democrats stop him from running again--against the conservative agenda.

The most important thing is Liz Cheney lost & lost by almost 40 points. Her days are literally numbered in DC as Wyoming's rep.

Buh-bye, Lizzie.

If Lez Cheney is for:

pro-life, against the conservative agenda
pro-firearms restrictions, against the conservative agenda
anti-religion, against the conservative agenda
anti-police, against the conservative agenda
forcing people out of fossil fuels, against the conservative agenda.

It's not Trump, it's her working to help the Democrats stop him from running again--against the conservative agenda.
Ok. So being anti-Trump is against the conservative agenda. She went against Trump and thatā€™s why she got canned.

Isnā€™t that what Iā€™ve been saying?

Ok. So being anti-Trump is against the conservative agenda. She went against Trump and thatā€™s why she got canned.

Isnā€™t that what Iā€™ve been saying?

No, what you were saying is that it's only because of Trump. What I'm saying is that they voted her out like they would if she were spending all her time on any anti-conservative agenda or politician. Trump just happens to be her anti-conservative obsession. But her defeat would have been the same if her obsession was with guns, weak border, anti-fossil fuels, anything.

Forum List

Back