Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

$36 million in 6.5 years, over $5 million a year. That's a helluva 'salary'.

Who said politicians don't enrich themselves?!

Trump is certainly enriching himself off of you idiots. He is laughing all thew way to the bank.

Cheney pleaded with the Democrats who welcomed her with open arms when she joined them in going after Trump to switch parties to vote for her and save her in the primaries. Yeah, her usefulness is over, and she found out the hard way she got used.

Even Al Franken's endorsement could not save Cheney From going down in flames.

The people of Wyoming have spoken - Buh-bye, Liz.

You mean the vermin in Wyoming. They are worse than cockroaches.

It had everything to do with not kissing Trump’s ass.

Refusing to do something is 'passive'. Cheney actively went out of her way to join the TDS-suffering Democrats in their 6+year-continuing crusade to 'Get Trump' and to attack fellow Republicans whe ignoring Wyoming and her constituents.
For her failure to do her job - represent the people and interests of Wyoming - they handed her ass an almost 40 point loss.

THAT is what it was about.

Refusing to do something is 'passive'. Cheney actively went out of her way to join the TDS-suffering Democrats in their 6+year-continuing crusade to 'Get Trump' and to attack fellow Republicans whe ignoring Wyoming and her constituents.
For her failure to do her job - represent the people and interests of Wyoming - they handed her ass an almost 40 point loss.

THAT is what it was about.
Right. So she attacked Trump and the cult turned on her entirely due to that.

Please explain that to hadit. He doesn’t understand obvious things like that.

Right. So she attacked Trump and the cult turned on her entirely due to that.

What cult and WTF are you talking about?

Again, the majority of Wyoming voters didn't care about her obsessive hatred for Trump. They cared about WYOMING, which she was comedy ig oring despite being a representative FOR Wyoming.

This is going to surprise a snowflake such as yourself, but in the real world when you fail / refuse to do your job you often get FIRED.

Lizzie failed spectacularly at representing Wyoming, and Wyoming voters FIRED Cheney in spectacular fashion - by almost 40 points.

Embrace reality, snowflake, not the TDS-suffering false narrative by Trump-obsessed Democrats and fake media.

What cult and WTF are you talking about?

Again, the majority of Wyoming voters didn't care about her obsessive hatred for Trump. They cared about WYOMING, which she was comedy ig oring despite being a representative FOR Wyoming.
This has nothing to do with policies in Wyoming. This is entirely over Trump.

She hates Trump. The people of Wyoming worship Trump. The cult will turn on anyone if they go against Trump.

Do you disagree?

This has nothing to do with policies in Wyoming. This is entirely over Trump.

Please provide the link to your conversation with Wyoming voters who told you this.

It's a wonderful, emotional opinion from a Trump-obsessed, Trump-hating Cheney apologist who believes everything that hapoens revolves around Trump, who I bet does not live in Wyoming.

That was entertaining - thank you.

Please provide the link to your conversation with Wyoming voters who told you this.

It's a wonderful, emotional opinion from a Trump-obsessed, Trump-hating Cheney apologist who believes everything that hapoens revolves around Trump, who I bet does not live in Wyoming.

That was entertaining - thank you.
Please explain exactly why Cheney got canned if it has nothing to do with Trump.

I’ll wait.

Loyalty. That's one of their values, and one of mine. Best prez in a long time, and Liz was a traitor to him. She has no concept of decent loyalty. She went straight over to the enemies, the Democrats.

Let her run for prez as a Dem.

I wonder if she will? She could change parties. The Dems do have a little problem about their bench: they've only got Biden, Karamel Harris, and a bunch of sex perverts and known liars. Maybe they'd welcome Liz Cheney.
That is probably why Trump did not endorse her. But Wyoming makes its money off mining, fossil fuels and agriculture. They do not have much pull in either house in congress but they want someone that knows what they want and need. What they stand for. Liz had no idea.

Please explain exactly why Cheney got canned if it has nothing to do with Trump.

I’ll wait.
You don't have to, moron. I've already explained why several times but you either can't read or simply refuse any other explanation that consists of anything but hatred for those consumed with hatred.

Again, I have already posted why several times. Are you really this f*ing stupid that you have to ask again?

You don't have to, moron. I've already explained why several times but you either can't read or simply refuse any other explanation that consists of anything but hatred for those consumed with hatred.

Again, I have already posted why several times. Are you really this f*ing stupid that you have to ask again?
Oh my. Someone is triggered. Why are Trumpsters always so angry?

I can read just fine. I just don’t read each of your posts. If you already answered this, then how about you just direct me to where you answered this question?

Do you think you can handle that or do you need to throw another hissy-fit first? Go ahead and get it all out of your system, snowflake.

:p

Oh my. Someone is triggered. Why are Trumpsters always so angry?

Triggered? Angry?

No, I just have no patience for idiots who ask for answers they have been given multiple times, proving they don't read or ignore answers they don't want to hear, that don't fit their false narratives.

Last edited:
That is probably why Trump did not endorse her. But Wyoming makes its money off mining, fossil fuels and agriculture. They do not have much pull in either house in congress but they want someone that knows what they want and need. What they stand for. Liz had no idea.

It's not a matter of her not knowing. I'm sure she knows quite well. It's a matter of priority, and she placed Trump as her top one; not the price of fuel, not illegals, not inflation, it's all about her getting even with Trump.

Triggered? Angry?

No, I just have no patience for idiots who ask for answers they have been given multiple times, proving they don't read or ignore answers they want to hear, that don't fit their false narratives.
If I already read your answer, then I wouldn’t have asked you. As hard as it might be for you to wrap your mind around, I don’t read each of your posts.

So instead of going ballistic about how you already answered something, how about you just direct me to where I can find it?

It’s not that hard. Jesus Christ.

It had everything to do with not kissing Trump’s ass.

Explain to me why Cheney lost the election if it wasn’t about Trump.

I never said it didn't have anything to do with Trump. But it's not kissing anybody's ass when her priorities are Trump over every other one of their concerns.

If I already read your answer, then I wouldn’t have asked you.
Oh I believe you don't read before you respond, making you look ridiculous.

Try actually reading posts from people who respond to comments / questions you pose to people - it will save you a lot of ignorance and embarrasment.

So it is about Trump. Like I said.

What “other concerns”? Be specific.
Again,you asked me the same thing about 3 times....after I had already answered you twice, specifically.

You don't like the answer - or, as you said, you didn"t bother to read the answers - so you move on to ask someone else the same question.

So.eone who keeps asking the same question over and over again, without bothering to read the answers or not liking the answer they get, is either gas-lighting or really doesn't want to hear any answer except the one that supports their own opinion.

Either way, continuing to enable your schtik is a waste of time. Like you admitted, you don't read it anyway.

Forum List

Back