What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.
They're already declassified.....I don't give a fuck if the DOJ claims it isn't....because according to the fucking law they can't reclassify that shit and blame Trump for it. They have to keep the shit they reclassified because it's their problem now.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
John Bolton.....ROFLMFAO!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Get this, bitches.......The commicrats are now citing the dude whom they once proclaimed as the worst warmonger on the planet, as now a touchstone of legal propriety.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! :lmao:

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

FOIA begins five years after a President leaves office. Plus a President can put many other restrictions on documents:

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
BULLDOG

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Get this, bitches.......The commicrats are now citing the dude whom they once proclaimed as the worst warmonger on the planet, as now a touchstone of legal propriety.

Bolton is still a warmonger, and he is a right wing warmonger at that. I'm as surprised as you are that he feels the way he does. I never said Bolton was dumb, just evil, but in this one specific case he is right. I see Bolton the way I see Cheney. I don't trust either one as far as I could throw them, but when it comes to trump, they happen to be right this time.

dudmuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They're already declassified.....I don't give a fuck if the DOJ claims it isn't....because according to the fucking law they can't reclassify that shit and blame Trump for it. They have to keep the shit they reclassified because it's their problem now.
pk1v0kbsvfh91.jpg

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Love how Dimtards are now sucking Bolton’s balls.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Bolton is still a warmonger, and he is a right wing warmonger at that. I'm as surprised as you are that he feels the way he does. I never said Bolton was dumb, just evil, but in this one specific case he is right. I see Bolton the way I see Cheney. I don't trust either one as far as I could throw them, but when it comes to trump, they happen to be right this time.
It is so funny to see you lefties in complete denial that your side has the exact same policy as John Bolton.

Is there a John Bolton endorsed war that Joe Biden didn’t vote for?

Last edited:
OP
BULLDOG

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
BULLDOG

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is so funny to see you lefties in complete denial that your side has the exact same policy as John Bolton.

Is there a John Bolton endorsed war that Joe Biden didn’t vote for?
We aren't talking about war, dumb ass. We are talking about that orange con man, and his silly claims about classified doccuments.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Anything which Trump should be prosecuted for, will not be released as it's so sensitive it shouldn't be released.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And if he ever gets a position again in a Republican administration he will immediately be "THE WORST EVAH" again.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's because Dems are wormy rat bastards.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
DOJ reclassified them.......suck on that for a bit.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List