*Politics Are Out Of Healthcare: The Hospitals Now Treat Covid*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Last year if you got covid and didn't get the shot when told too, *then at the time hospital protocol*, at *ALL* hospitals across America the fruited plans, was to put you into a bed and put you on oxygen first, then ventilator afterwards, and stand back and watch to see if you died. *THAT WAS TREATMENT* protocol
2. This year they will treat you with medicines first, and send you home, seeing last year thousands upon thousands died, and they seemed to have gotten tired, of calling the morgue, to send someone to roll out of their clean space, the dead body, person, or corpse.
3. I think its time, for a class action lawsuit is filed and those that let good people, die, who went to the hospitals, and were sick get justice.
4. This is an open indictment leveled at healthcare in America.
5. On behalf of the nearly million, sick people, who died needlessly.
6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Last year if you got covid and didn't get the shot when told too, *then at the time hospital protocol*, at *ALL* hospitals across America the fruited plans, was to put you into a bed and put you on oxygen first, then ventilator afterwards, and stand back and watch to see if you died.
2. This year they will treat you with medicines first, and send you home, seeing last year thousands upon thousands died, and they seemed to have gotten tired, of calling the morgue, to send someone to roll out of their clean space, the dead body, person, or corpse.
3. I think its time, for a class action lawsuit is filed and those that let good people, die, who went to the hospitals, and were sick get justice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't forget Remdesivir. They attempted to do a lot of people in with that nasty drug.

The first time I got covid I was not afraid of Covid itself, but that I would end up in an American hospital, on a vent, away from my family, and they would do me in.

Yes. Read that again. An **AMERICAN** hospital.

Sorry bout that,

1. Good sick people died, more Republicans who didn't get the vaccine.
2. Those who got the vaccine and still got covid, were more vigorously treated in hospitals, and yet some of them died too, they said cause, they had the vaccine, they survived cause of it.
3. But if you admitted to no vaccine, then the protocol kicked in.
4. At least 87% of those good Republicans died.
5. Fewer than 22% of good Democrats died after entering hospitals.
6. Is this why hospitals exist?
7. Politics in healthcare is a crime.
8. Or do you want to just sit there, with no idea, if this is just?
9. READ New Treatment, its a pill:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

2. If you had anything to do with creating hospital protocol, last year,

*YOU ARE GUILTY OF MURDER*.

3. And if you worked at a hospital that dealt out this protocol,

*YOU ARE AN ACOMPLISE TO MURDER*

doctors, admin, nurse...long list, could be hundreds included.

4. Both can do jail time, cause murder is a crime, both can be sued for wrongful death.

5. They don't have a license to murder do they?
6. I'm going to hire a lawyer who wants to be filthy rich.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Last year if you got covid and didn't get the shot when told too, *then at the time hospital protocol*, at *ALL* hospitals across America the fruited plans, was to put you into a bed and put you on oxygen first, then ventilator afterwards, and stand back and watch to see if you died. *THAT WAS TREATMENT* protocol
6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A lot of people should be in prison yet no one will. Why? Because we live in a failed state controlled by nefarious actors.

Sorry bout that,

6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
IIRC, Fauci told people not to go to the hospital at first.....wait.......something like 5-7 days.......which early on was an ipso facto death sentence.

This is the usual COVID hindsight comments...

Decisions were made at the time with the best possible information... That information changed and thus the treatment changed...

What also changed is the virus, the predominate strain today is far milder than the one that came out on day one.

Fauci did actually a very good job considering he had a President during the worst time spread false information...

During the first year, it was the first time other first world countries pitied the US due to its lack of leadership.

Decisions were made at the time with the best possible information... That information changed and thus the treatment changed...

What also changed is the virus, the predominate strain today is far milder than the one that came out on day one.

Fauci did actually a very good job considering he had a President during the worst time spread false information...

During the first year, it was the first time other first world countries pitied the US due to its lack of leadership.
The president spread what He was told by His advisors aka Fauci and Birx.

Birx is on record stating they did things to tweek reports and so on.

Look first lefty in . Liar . They lie about everything.

Forum List

Back