Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Funny - Donnie stabbed you in the back again and again and you don't even know it! :lol:
Says an idiot who doesn't understand that Biden is fucking him up the ass every day.

Tell us something, dumbass: how are Biden's open borders helping you? How is $3.5 Trillion in welfare programs helping you?

Cause she is a conservative and understand what those values mean...

The GOP is under hostile takeover from a cult... Loyalty to one person... The Cult can't have anything bad said about the Orange One...

She is no conservative, dumbass.

Says an idiot who doesn't understand that Biden is fucking him up the ass every day.

Tell us something, dumbass: how are Biden's open borders helping you? How is $3.5 Trillion in welfare programs helping you?

Build Back Better helps EVERYONE ..... Dumbass

Cause he would be 87 by the time the election comes up...

How fucking stupid are you?

He's a spry 87 with good posture and speaking voice, gets along very well with the media.

Certainly looks better than Sleepy Joe by a long stretch.

I don't think that an 8 week commitment to campaign, mostly at home or in the Capital area that he lives in, would be beyond he capabilities in the least.

Why does she stay in the GOP?

Makes zero sense.

What is it about the GOP she likes, or what is it about the DNC she hates?
Because she's a far right wing Republican & not one of Trump's lackeys such as Lindsey Lives For Donny Graham, Lyin Turd Cruz, Little Marco The Cuban Rubio & a few other Trump ball washers.

What's the latest from MrPillow Lasty? Well, looks like his advertising will continue on Fox. But what about his Dominion and election lies? He's been awfully quiet. Looks to me like he's scared shitless over the billion dollar lawsuit headed his way! :D

His latest conspiracy is is that the cyber ninjas are part of the cover up.

https://aw-journal.com/mike-lindell-turns-on-arizona-auditors-and-calls-them-part-of-the-coverup/#:~:text=Mike%20Lindell%20turns%20on%20Arizona%20auditors%20—%20and,President%20Donald%20Trump%20won%20the%20state%20of%20Arizona.

Because she's a far right wing Republican & not one of Trump's lackeys such as Lindsey Lives For Donny Graham, Lyin Turd Cruz, Little Marco The Cuban Rubio & a few other Trump ball washers.
She's a RINO, douchebag.

His latest conspiracy is is that the cyber ninjas are part of the cover up.

https://aw-journal.com/mike-lindell-turns-on-arizona-auditors-and-calls-them-part-of-the-coverup/#:~:text=Mike%20Lindell%20turns%20on%20Arizona%20auditors%20—%20and,President%20Donald%20Trump%20won%20the%20state%20of%20Arizona.

Your link didn't work for me, but did find this. LoL!! :lol:

No it doesn't, moron. It only helps parasites.

See, I told you it would help even you! :cool-45:

29100.jpg

You don't understand the feelings towards RINOs. Maybe liberals whore themselves for a few bucks, don't expect the same in Wyoming.

Sure I do. I read the posts from you Trumpy Bumpkins just about every damn day. What I suspect is - you don't know that REAL conservatives would rather take a banana squash up the ass than vote for that moronic, self-dealing, spendthrift seditionist again. Independents? Ditto.

Eight trillion added to the national debt in only four years. Heckuva job Donnie! :rolleyes-41:

Trying her best to remain relevant. She should form a club with HRC and Beto.

What you people don't seem to understand is that Cheney and Kinzinger voted with the Rump Dumpster over 92% of the time. Sadly, they're the only Republicans with the balls to stand up to his lies, even though I'd wager 90% of Republicans in Congress know that nobody stole the election and hated Donnie's insurrection.

Forum List

Back