Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Opportunity zones? Yeah, he lied about that too.

NBC is a leftist biased rag. I believe Tim Scott. But again that was Trump's policy. What do you hate about it? You said you hate them "all"....

Cheney has sold out. She may have BEEN Conservative but now she is for Liz Cheney, which calls for copying up to the Dems. She is struggling to stay above water with her constituents, I have read.

Liz voted with Rump 92.9% of the time. So your claim that she's a liberal loving Marxist is goofy. You only hate her because she stood up to Dear Leader and his Bigly Lie. ;)

Cheney has sold out. She may have BEEN Conservative but now she is for Liz Cheney, which calls for copying up to the Dems. She is struggling to stay above water with her constituents, I have read.
She is not above water with her constituents, not even close. The people in Wyoming know they have
been sold out.

Why are you changing the subject? Do you agree or disagree that the woke side of the Democratic Party holds tremendous power? Yes or no?

In terms of the election, many believe it was iffy and its less about Trump and more about trusting the media. Congress has like a 24% approval rate. Media is only slightly higher. So yes there is a lot of skepticism because Biden, who can barely form a coherent sentence received 81mil votes. The people you call "rightists" are doing the bidding of their constituents.

I do not believe the election was rigged and that frightens me as it means that 81mil voted for the ticket of a walking corpse and a walking laugh track. Embarrassment 101 and why 20% regret their vote and why Biden's approval rating is 40% and he DOES NOT send out mean tweets. His rating is due to his idiotic policies.

44% on the RCPA. That's higher than Trump averaged. He left with a 33. Biden lost a lot with the Afghan withdrawal. That FUBAR pissed me off too. I think Republicans in congress are spineless. Otherwise it would be more than Cheney and Kinzinger speaking out. He scares them, which is very dangerous for the future of our democratic republic. But yes, I would like to see more moderates on BOTH sides.

RCP Average10/1 - 10/12--44.152.0-7.9

She is not above water with her constituents, not even close. The people in Wyoming know they have
been sold out.
True, they love Trump in Wyoming. But they won't be voting against Cheney because she isn't a conservative. They don't like her now because she refuses to be a cock holster for Donald. And it's way early to know what will happen. It ain't over til it's over.

44% on the RCPA. That's higher than Trump averaged. He left with a 33. Biden lost a lot with the Afghan withdrawal. That FUBAR pissed me off too. I think Republicans in congress are spineless. Otherwise it would be more than Cheney and Kinzinger speaking out. He scares them, which is very dangerous for the future of our democratic republic. But yes, I would like to see more moderates on BOTH sides.

Yes and Trump was highly polarizing. Biden is judged solely on his failure as president. People like you refused to give DJT a chance even though the economy ran great under him. His presidency will cost the Democratic Party governor seats and seats in Congress. I would like to see more moderates on both sides as well but I am fair when I attack the Alt Right on this board as well as leftists. You NEVER attack leftists here. Especially antisemites like DragonLady and IM2. You just shrug. So please spare me your "moderate" stance.

President Biden’s Approval Rating and the Latest Poll Numbers: Updates

True, they love Trump in Wyoming. But they won't be voting against Cheney because she isn't a conservative. They don't like her now because she refuses to be a cock holster for Donald. And it's way early to know what will happen. It ain't over til it's over.
They won't vote for her because it is their right as voters and taxpayers. And if they choose to vote for her they will. Why are we trying to gauge the political thoughts of voters in Wyoming?

NBC is a leftist biased rag. I believe Tim Scott. But again that was Trump's policy. What do you hate about it? You said you hate them "all"....

I'm sure I could find 5 or 10 things that Donald did as president that I liked. I could find 100 that I absolutely LOATHED. Ask me later to name 50. Don't got the time right now.

I'm sure I could find 5 or 10 things that Donald did as president that I liked. I could find 100 that I absolutely LOATHED. Ask me later to name 50. Don't got the time right now.
What policies of his did you hate? Not rhetoric. Policies. Be specific. I have a few myself.

Liz is on her way out.

The danger to our democratic republic republic is calling people challenging an election traitors. The weaponized DOJ and FBI area danger to our democratic republic. A media that lies through its teeth is a danger to our democratic republic.

You are enabling all these things that are destroying what you say you want to protect. Hang it up, you sorry bastard.

And your a fucking moron, Trump asslicker.
You certainly haven't proved it.

Calling Liz Cheney a far right winger shows that you're a fucking moron who doesn't give a fig about the truth of what he says.

You certainly haven't proved it.

Calling Liz Cheney a far right winger shows that you're a fucking moron who doesn't give a fig about the truth of what he says.
She has one of the highest ratings by numerous conservative think tanks for her voting record, assclown. I din't rate her, numbnuts.

She's not a conservative to you Trump asslickers because she stood up to your boy.

You can say anything you like to sooth the abrasion, they can't trust her and feel that she doesn't represent them

Gut punch? Give me a freaking break. Liz is a candidate without a party and the only thing she can do is play ball with the crazy left and feed them little tidbits about the former president while being silent about the current president.

What policies of his did you hate? Not rhetoric. Policies. Be specific. I have a few myself.

Okay, here are nine Trump policies that I hated:

1. Family separation at the border "Zero Tolerance" and abject failure to track those cruelly separated
  2. His stupid wall (and YEP - It was stupid and costly) and reallocating military funds to pay for it
  3. Two trillion in tax cuts for billionaires and some of the wealthiest corporations now paying ZERO in 2017 when the economy was humming (thanks Obama) and we didn't need it
  4. China trade policy and tariffs (an utter and complete failure)
  5. His absolute failure on COVID policy and the horrible example he set such as eschewing masks and all the lies (Democrat hoax that will disappear like magic!) This killed tens if not hundreds of thousands
  6. Opposing and attempting or succeeding in striking down every single Obama policy only because he hated Obama
  7. His policy (YES it was a policy) of nepotism and hiring only unqualified loyalists
  8. His policy (YES it was a policy) of cozying up to murderous dictators while disrespecting our allies
  9. His policy (YES it was a policy) of embracing Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, Militias and the alt-Right in general

When you need ten, or FIFTY more please let me know.

You clowns have missed the irrifutabel evidence suggesting that nobody stole the election from Deart Leader.
He did that shit on his own as well as losing TWO Senate seats in GA.
Vote for him again you FUCKING IDIOTS!!

Forum List

Back