Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
is there any doubt the leftwing agenda is a fleecing on the working class?

Part of Joe Biden withdrawing from Afghanistan the way he did is the massive amount of Lithium there. Quid Pro Biden has 50 years of taking bribes from the Communist Chinese. Biden quickly moved to help China establish a monopoly on the lithium market.

This massive increase in price is a result of the monopoly Resident Biden helped establish. Remember, Xi's Biden regime is still blocking domestic mining of lithium.

Now run out and buy those “ llove your planet cars” lmfao you were sold such bs on those cars ths is going to be awesome ot sit back and watch.
Wait until you elec. car owners see what else they got in store for you, it’s been the plan the whole time.

You're not buying an EV geezer, so STFU and keep driving your 1989 Oldsmobile.

Im prob. Younger than you dumb ass, and that statement came from all these asshole wholes WHO HAVE EV ALREADY AND WERE SOLD ON IT BY BULL SHIT you don’t even know smart ass idiot.
So you STF UP! Prick.
I'm invested in lithium companies that have made me six figures, and counting.

So keep on getting upset, I'll just keep counting my money.

I'm invested in lithium companies that have made me six figures, and counting.

So keep on getting upset, I'll just keep counting my money.

1650980076882.gif

You are a stuck on yourself stuck up prick, first I wasn’t even saying my statement DIRECTED TO YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!
2. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR MONEY IDIOT WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE UNLESS YOU INVEST IN GOLD OR SILVER MORON YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD ASS IT WON’T BUY YOU SHIT STUPID FK.

3. GO LEARN HISTORY AND WATCH HOW MUCH YOUR MONEY DOES YOU IN A NAITON A NATION THAT IS COLLAPSING ECONOMICALLY MORON.

4. PPL WHO BRAG LIKE YOU IT IS SO FUCKING GRAND TO WATCH HOW KARMA CAN FK YOUR WORLD UP IN ONE BLINK.

Better luck with reality your going to need it , watch how much a milion buys you by end of summer stupid ass bahahahha.

ONLY A SATANIC BITCH WORSHIPS MONEY AND THINKS RUBBING IT IN PPLS FACES IS ALL GOOD LMFAO IT IS WHEN YOUR STATNS BITCH.

Last edited:
View attachment 636485

You are a stuck on yourself stuck up prick, first I wasn’t even saying my statement DIRECTED TO YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!
2. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR MONEY IDIOT WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE UNLESS YOU INVEST IN GOLD OR SILVER MORON YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD ASS IT WON’T BUY YOU SHIT STUPID FK.

3. GO LEARN HISTORY AND WATCH HOW MUCH YOUR MONEY DOES YOU IN A NAITON A NATION THAT IS COLLAPSING ECONOMICALLY MORON.

4. PPL WHO BRAG LIKE YOU IT IS SO FUCKING GRAND TO WATCH HOW KARMA CAN FK YOUR WORLD UP IN ONE BLINK.

Better luck with reality your going to need it , watch how much a milion buys you by end of summer stupid ass bahahahha.

ONLY A SATANIC BITCH WORSHIPS MONEY AND THINKS RUBBING IT IN PPLS FACES IS ALL GOOD LMFAO IT IS WHEN YOUR STATNS BITCH.

You mad, bro?

"I'm invested in lithium companies that have made me six figures...."
Sure you are.
I myself am an astronaut.
And a secret agent.

THere is INVESTING because your like all other stock market c***ts who dump and run,
It wont matter who you know, what you know, how much money you have or how good you are.
Reality is YOU will LOSE it all if you are not invested in TANGIBLE items fool!

When they engineer weeks or months long power outages let us know how accessing your bit coin shit works out for you too . Let us know the magic you use to have an ONLINE MONEY set up feed you money when there is no access to internet lol.

THere is INVESTING because your like all other stock market c***ts who dump and run,
It wont matter who you know, what you know, how much money you have or how good you are.
Reality is YOU will LOSE it all if you are not invested in TANGIBLE items fool!

When they engineer weeks or months long power outages let us know how accessing your bit coin shit works out for you too . Let us know the magic you use to have an ONLINE MONEY set up feed you money when there is no access to internet lol.
I don't know shit about Bitcoin, nor do I want to.

Many countries have lithium including Argentina, Afghanistan and Balochistan to name a few. Who is fleecing the working class? Do you think you're a victim?

Forum List

Back