John Kerry and the Climate cult giving natural gas companies only 10 more years to exist

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Of course, they don't want carbon free nuclear power either cuz the Left thinks it is yucky as well.

So I reckon we start building wind mills like they do in Texas and pray they don't stop working as we all freeze to death.

Yay.

I just love democrats, how bout you?

Of course, they don't want carbon free nuclear power either cuz the Left thinks it is yucky as well.

So I reckon we start building wind mills like they do in Texas and pray they don't stop working as we all freeze to death.

Yay.

Democrats.
If I could hurt them, end them, I would. If I knew a secret I would tell it. If I knew an agent I would offer shelter. If I knew an act, I would be an alibi. There is nothing too ruinous, too awful that it could not be wished upon democrats.

Democrats.
If I could hurt them, end them, I would. If I knew a secret I would tell it. If I knew an agent I would offer shelter. If I knew an act, I would be an alibi. There is nothing too ruinous, too awful that it could not be wished upon democrats.
Well if you think energy prices are bad now, just you wait.

The war on energy has only just begun.

And since they refuse nuclear energy, that means shortages across the country and much, much higher prices, much like the shortages for other things in the stores because democrats closed down the economy for Covid.

They simply don't care. They have control of the media and voting booths.

Well if you think energy prices are bad now, just you wait.

The war on energy has only just begun.

And since they refuse nuclear energy, that means shortages across the country and much, much higher prices, much like the shortages for other things in the stores because democrats closed down the economy for Covid.

They simply don't care. They have control of the media and voting booths.
As John Kerry said, not putting CO2 in the atmosphere is only part of the job. We have to find a way of removing CO2.

Because he's an ignorant fuck.

Try heating your home, make hot water, and cook with electricity. The prices are far higher than NG. And there is so much opposition to new power lines that these jackasses are deliberately at work to destroy the American economy.

Much of the propaganda against fracking is financed by Putin and the leftoids are thus in bed with Putin.

It would not surprise me if the CCP is also funding these leftoid cultists.

Try heating your home, make hot water, and cook with electricity. The prices are far higher than NG. And there is so much opposition to new power lines that these jackasses are deliberately at work to destroy the American economy.

Much of the propaganda against fracking is financed by Putin and the leftoids are thus in bed with Putin.

It would not surprise me if the CCP is also funding these leftoid cultists.
fertilizers are petroleum based. The world will starve.

Then John should have his gas to all of his homes cut off right fucking now....have this idiot show us how that works....unreal...natural gas is the cleanest form of energy there is and we have tons of it... but libs like Kerry would rather buy oil and gas from nations with less environmental restrictions....
Tell me libtards...does that make any sense at all?????

As John Kerry said, not putting CO2 in the atmosphere is only part of the job. We have to find a way of removing CO2.

Because he's an ignorant fuck.

Which means removing large numbers of living, breathing people from the planet . . . something they seem to have no problem with doing.

Yay.

He is 78, will be 79 in December. The natural gas industry will, without a doubt, outlive him.
Next.

Which means removing large numbers of living, breathing people from the planet . . . something they seem to have no problem with doing.
But less people means less carbon emissions.

If you look at everything from this perspective, then democrat policies begin to make more and more sense.

For example, they support abortion and teaching children in schools to change genders. Why? To reduce population levels

They foster black on black violence in democrat run cities, a kind of black genocide. Why? To reduce population levels.

People die at a rate of around 200 a day from drugs coming across an unsecure border, so they make sure the border remains open.

Democrats are either starting wars around the globe or funding them, etc.

No one has any desire to build nuclear plants because it would take years and years to get the permits even if you could find a place to build one, the cost is too large and the risk is too big.

Gas will be around for far longer than 10 years. I do not know why anyone even pays attention to these claims that it will not.

Then John should have his gas to all of his homes cut off right fucking now....have this idiot show us how that works....unreal...natural gas is the cleanest form of energy there is and we have tons of it... but libs like Kerry would rather buy oil and gas from nations with less environmental restrictions....
Tell me libtards...does that make any sense at all?????
The US doesn't do well with production emissions when measured against other oil producing countries.

Outlive him? Kerry is just an ignorant vacuous cog in a tyrannical wheel of the DNC. There are billions more just like him ready to destroy the country.

Billions? How many people do you think are in the US?

Kerry might have finally found something he's good at. Being a radical climate change alarmist seems to suit him, nincompoop that he is. I wonder what AOC did to him to turn him so far, so fast.

Our Climate Czar should be held accountable for making statements like this. Again, much like himself, the President, Vice President and other liberal elite go after domestic energy - oil, coal, natural gas - they get wealthy off of foreign fossil fuel companies. They also tout bullshit green alternatives which are not viable or scalable.

The US doesn't do well with production emissions when measured against other oil producing countries.
You put up a statement like that you need to bank it up with some validated empirical data.

You put up a statement like that you need to bank it up with some validated empirical data.
Gad. It's been posted multiple times over the past 3 weeks. Venezuela gets poor marks. The US is way behind Saudi Arabia.

Our Climate Czar should be held accountable for making statements like this. Again, much like himself, the President, Vice President and other liberal elite go after domestic energy - oil, coal, natural gas - they get wealthy off of foreign fossil fuel companies. They also tout bullshit green alternatives which are not viable or scalable.
The US uses more oil than they produce... And since we have the highest lift costs in the world our domestic oil is always a dollar more than OPEC.

Forum List

Back