List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

Bullshit yourself egg-head, and yes you are paying @238/month for NOTHING. Happy check-writing, again for NOTHING. I wouldn't pay 238 cents a month for a "plan" that says YOU have to pay $10,000 before they pay anything. That isn't insurance, that's robbery. You better have someone else write your check for you so yo can keep both your hands UP as evidence that you are being robbed.
I dare you to just say nope, I'm not paying for ObamaCare, just send me my bill for the penalty.

As for the savings of $2500/year in premiums, I still believe he was correct. Your plan BEFORE, that you say was not $2500 more expensive, is NOT a fair comparison because it was not the same plan. That is what he was saying. You will save over $2500 over the cost of exactly the same plan. If you can't grasp that, you really do need to see a doctor.

No I am not. I am paying $238.00 per month for a major medical policy, offered by Humana one of the top insurers in this country. If something "major" happens to me, other than strep throat--LOL--I am covered. If I end up in the hospital or with a serious disease I am covered for those expenses by 100% after my 10K deductible. My policy also covers standard physicals--such as colon examinations when due--and typical yearly examinations. I also have a $2500.00 emergency room visit under my so-called "junk plan."

If anyone needs to see a doctor, I would suggest it's you. Anyone who actually believes that it is going to cost $2000/$4000 to cure strep throat has their head stuck up their arse--:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bite off, you and your $10,000 deductible can go scratch. How many Americans would even consider they wanted a $10,000 deductible? That's right, only the wacky and the rich. That is not insurance, that is "I'll pay for everything myself, UNTIL the expenses get large." I say that is chicken because you don't have the kahunas to say "I'll just pay the fine, I don't need insurance at all."

Bite off, you and your $10,000 deductible can go scratch. How many Americans would even consider they wanted a $10,000 deductible? That's right, only the wacky and the rich. That is not insurance, that is "I'll pay for everything myself, UNTIL the expenses get large." I say that is chicken because you don't have the kahunas to say "I'll just pay the fine, I don't need insurance at all."

I think millions of us have 10K we could come up with if we had to in an emergency. Humana had this insurance policy to offer consumers for a reason--not just for me. Furthermore I will still be required to pay a 6K deductible under Obamacare--even though my premium more than doubled.

Someone having 10K doesn't mean they're rich--it just means they work and are frugal with their spending and choices they make depending on their personal health needs as to what they want in a medical insurance policy.

Funny you speak of the fine, and no it would not work for me. BUT In many instances it's actually cheaper for younger people to pay the fine than to purchase Obamacare.

Some House Democrats believe Obamacare is fundamentally sound. But if so, why has another study concluded that the individual mandate provision is seemingly flawed? In short, the law stipulates that those who do not have health insurance must sign-up for Obamacare or pay a penalty. But unfortunately for this administration, young people are already discovering that it’s cheaper for them to pay the fine than sign-up for an insurance plan they can ill-afford.
New Study: It?s Cheaper for Young People to Opt Out of Obamacare than to Enroll - Daniel Doherty

obama-youth.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change!

Last edited:

I think millions of us have 10K we could come up with if we had to in an emergency. Humana had this insurance policy to offer consumers for a reason--not just for me. Furthermore I will still be required to pay a 6K deductible under Obamacare--even though my premium more than doubled.

Someone having 10K doesn't mean they're rich--it just means they work and are frugal with their spending and choices they make depending on their personal health needs as to what they want in a medical insurance policy.

Funny you speak of the fine, and no it would not work for me. BUT In many instances it's actually cheaper for younger people to pay the fine than to purchase Obamacare.

Some House Democrats believe Obamacare is fundamentally sound. But if so, why has another study concluded that the individual mandate provision is seemingly flawed? In short, the law stipulates that those who do not have health insurance must sign-up for Obamacare or pay a penalty. But unfortunately for this administration, young people are already discovering that it’s cheaper for them to pay the fine than sign-up for an insurance plan they can ill-afford.
New Study: It?s Cheaper for Young People to Opt Out of Obamacare than to Enroll - Daniel Doherty

obama-youth.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change!

Obama doesn't want everyone to sign up. If 10 million opted out that would give him around nine hundred million dollars in fines.

Last edited:
You say IF 10 million opted out, well that's the same as me saying the IF 200 million opted in, so neither of those statements make ANY sense or hold ANY water. Thus your argument sinks like a boat.

Forum List

Back