America’s Grocery List Under Bidenomics

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to "Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

Send this to all of your Lefty friends.

Kraft Heinz profits went up by 448% between 2022 and 2023.

During the same time Hershey’s saw a 62% increase in profits.

Also during that same time Kellogg's profits went up 540%.

Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to "Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

damn, I am up 1300 bucks a year under Biden...thank goodness between the wife and I we are up about 20 grand in salary since the start of 2021

I guess we will be ok!

If Trump gets elected and imposes the tariffs he would like then all you can expect is higher prices than today. Consumer's pay for tariffs.

So, their profits were up?

What about their expenses nitwit?

It's greed, not need. Although some businesses are trying to make up for losses suffered during covid. A lady in Milwaukee has raised the price of her B&B rentals by 4X to make up for those losses. Thanks to a shortage of rental rooms for the GOP convention she is filled.

It's greed, not need. Although some businesses are trying to make up for losses suffered during covid. A lady in Milwaukee has raised the price of her B&B rentals by 4X to make up for those losses. Thanks to a shortage of rental rooms for the GOP convention she is filled.

Good on her, I am not saying that those companies made too much, just pointing out that all of the rise in prices cannot be blamed on the Dems/Biden.

damn, I am up 1300 bucks a year under Biden...thank goodness between the wife and I we are up about 20 grand in salary since the start of 2021

I guess we will be ok!
Me too, thanks to hefty annual raises and increased interest rates on savings. I eat so little that higher food prices are hardly noticeable.

are you really this fucking stupid?

Revenue - expenses = profit.
So, let me get this straight.

All corporations around the world are intentionally spiking prices on everything because they are greedy?

Do tell.

This thread really should be in the conspiracy forums.

All corporations around the world are intentionally spiking prices on everything because they are greedy?

Do tell.

I do not know about all of them, but a great many are. And I would not use the term greedy, their whole purpose to exist is to make a profit.

Smart business move, all you hear about in the news is inflation, so why not ride that wave and get your prices as high as the market will bear and blame it all on inflation?

One would have to be moron not to do so.

Do tell.

Monthly container freight rate index worldwide 2023-2024​

1711989064782.png
Statista
https://www.statista.com › ... › Water Transport

Freight rates slumped to their lowest level on the 26th of October 2023, when the going rate for a 40-foot container was only 1,342 U.S. dollars. Since then, ...

Container freight rates oscillated dramatically between January 2023 and March 2024. Freight rates slumped to their lowest level on the 26th of October 2023, when the going rate for a 40-foot container was only 1,342 U.S. dollars. Since then, the global freight rate has gradually increased, hitting over 3,900 U.S. dollars in February 2024, the highest value on record, before decreasing slightly in March.

Shipping Delays & Freight Cost Increases 2024​

1711989115970.png
Freightos
https://www.freightos.com › ... › MP Blog Posts

Feb 1, 2024 — Europe rates are up 173%, Asia-Mediterranean prices doubling, and carriers implementing surcharges ranging from $500 to $2,700 per container.

Of course.......It's Biden's fault.

Forum List

Back